Blossom Accents Reviews

21 | Cleveland, OH

21 Reviews for Blossom Accents

Jeannine · Married on 07/18/2014

Blossom accents did my wedding invitations and they came out amazing! Agnes was so easy to work with and her unique designs got me endless complements from my guests! I highly recommend Blossom Accents and will be using them for all of my future stationary needs.

Jeannine

Rachael · Married on 06/14/2014

Blossom Accents designed my invitations, placecards, menu, program, thank you cards and other stationary needs for my wedding. The result was beautiful, high quality, elegant design just as promised on the website. I received many compliments on these unique pieces and it helped set the tone for my entire event. Agnes was a pleasure to work with, very flexible and responsive to our needs. She provided everything on time and packaged nicely when received. Excellent value. I am very happy I went with her.

My husband and I had been looking for months for an invitation that would go well with our wedding flowers (orchid). My sister found blossom accents while searching online. Agnes was very professional when I called and understood what we wanted. We didn't have too much time before we had to send out our invitations but she was able to get them to us on time. They were perfect and beautiful. We got lots of compliments on them. Best decision to go with blossom accents. It was so easy. Communication was easy and emails prompt. We recommend blossom accents to everyone who asks

Vanessa · Married on 02/08/2014

I absolutely love our wedding invitations! The quality is amazing and I have gotten so many compliments on the style and artwork. Agnes was amazing to work with and was so understanding when I asked hundreds of questions and was indecisive. I would suggest everyone looking for an original or unique wedding invitation go to Blossom Accents!

Robbie · Married on 11/09/2013

Beautiful, custom, top quality invitations! Very quick to respond, very professional! Highly recommend this vendor. We received a lot of compliments on our invitation and the inserts.

Glenda · Married on 11/02/2013

I thought the invitations were beautiful when I saw them online, then when we got the proof it was even more beautiful, then the day they arrived we were like omg we hit the jackpot .
    We didn't order the thank you cards but after the bride saw the invatations she said "I have to have the thank you cards", which we will be ordering today...Thank you Agnes

Vanessa · Married on 11/02/2013

I am glad I got my wedding invitations from Blossom Accents; they were beautiful and simply elegant (dogwood blossom invitations). I got several compliments from family members. The communication process with Agnes was super easy and worry-free. I recommend getting everything else that comes along with the invitation; I wish I would have done that. Anyway... Thank you Agnes! I am sorry it has taken me this long to review such an awesome vendor. :)

Natalie · Married on 05/04/2013

I give Agnes at Blossom Accents 5 stars across the board! She responded to my emails and calls promptly, and sent the invitations quickly too. Also, she was flexible with what I wanted in terms of colors, fonts, wording, anything. The invitations were absolutely gorgeous! Like I said, 5 stars.

• User2018374 · 2+ years ago

Love your natural ability to create new designs..

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 08/12/2012

I was looking for a unique elegant design that represented my wedding flower choice. I was lucky enough to stumble onto this site and was overjoyed to see what I pictured in my mind was available. Agnes was professional and courteous. She is very detailed and a joy to work with.

Cathy, NY

Joyce · Married on 07/28/2012

Agnes was so great - i'm so glad i found her- the invitations were beautiful and fit in perfectly with my summer wedding. Great job!!

Leslie · Married on 07/15/2012

Agnes is an amazing artist and the invitations were beautiful. I got so many compliments about them! She was able to expedite my order, as I was a little behind when I ordered them, but she got them to me within a couple weeks. I would definitely recommend Blossom Accents stationary for ANY event, or even just for everyday!

Lydia · Married on 06/23/2012

Agnes (Blossom Accents) provided customized, aesthetically unique products and services in a timely and high quality manner. As the mother of the bride and event planner, having unlimited access to planning and executing the creative elements (invitations, centerpieces, programs) of this special occasion, was essential to its success. Each invitation and centerpiece became a unique keepsake for invited guests --we are still getting comments about their beauty. I highly recommend Agnes and will use her services for any future opportunities.

Tiffany · Married on 06/16/2011

Agnes makes the most beautiful wedding invitations, place cards, table cards, etc...I asked if she could create a seating chart so that I could put it on a board for my guests to find their tables, and she was more than willing...it turned out absolutely beautiful...we received compliments from everyone we sent our invitations to...she is very reliable and a true artist...I looked for 3 months to find the perfect wedding invitations, and I'm more than impressed with what we received...I highly recommend buying your wedding invitations from Blossom Art...anytime I need to use invitations again for another event, I will definitely be contacting Agnes...thank you so much Agnes!!!

M · Married on 04/01/2010

Working with Blossom Accents was so easy. The artist was accesible during the selection prcess and responded to my e-mails very quickly. The quality of the print and the envelopes is fantastic: elegant and pretty. I have reommended Blossom Accents to my personal friends who are planing wedings this year.

Rhonda · Married on 08/08/2009

Agnes at Blossom Accents is truly amazing! The invitations, thank you cards & gift tags were absolutely gorgeous! They far exceeded my expectations. I received countless compliments on how beautiful each piece was and how unique. "Works of art" was used in a lot of the comments. As my wedding grew in size, Agnes worked diligently to provide additional handmade invitations and gift tags in a swift manner. I highly recommend her and her "works of art" for anyone wanting a unique, beautiful keepsake invitation.

• I

indra · Married on 07/18/2009

Agnes was very responsive to my needs and questions. Everything was even more beautiful than I imagined from the internet design. Absolutely beautiful work and a joy to work with.

Indra

Shana · Married on 05/23/2009

Agnes was unbelievable. I had her custom make my placecards and tablecards to match my wedding accent flower (picasso calla lily). They were divine. Everyone loved them. They looked like pieces of art, and all my guests scooped theirs up to take home. The craftmanship is simply breathtaking. I highly recommend her.

Rachele · Married on 04/11/2008

Talk about wonderful invitations that were different and unique that is what I got. I was very proud I got my invitations from them and also happy.

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Beautiful design and custom artwork which suited my vineyard theme perfectly. I was able to get my Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVPs, Thank You and place cards as well as my guest favor tags to match. Good quality and the only reason it isn't a full 5/5 stars is because I did see more formal invitations (lined envelopes, inner envelopes, tissue included) for around the same price. That said, this was exactly what I wanted and Agnes uses great quality card stock and the ink colors were warm and bold. She was a delight to work with and I would recommend Blossom Accents to anyone wanting a gorgeous design who isn't caught up in formal traditions of layers upon layers of unneeded paper in an invitation.

Laressa · Married on 05/11/2013

3.5

I was very pleased with everything! My invitations look amazing ! Can't wait to send them out!