BloomWest Reviews

BloomWest 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2019

I loved my flowers

I absolutely love my flowers for my wedding. The flowers was so beautiful and everything just worked with my vision. I told her my budget and she worked within my budget. The flowers were perfect.

BloomWest 6
    BloomWest 7
    BloomWest 8
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2019

Highly Recommend

I could not recommend Shayna more! She is a true partner, helping us create our vision within our budget. She is incredibly responsive, flexible, and talented. Shayna had done the flowers for a friend's wedding, so I knew I was in good hands, but what she created day-of at the wedding completely blew my husband and I away. She takes your vision and expands on it in ways you can't even imagine yourself. She worked seamlessly with our venue, which had a number of very particular guidelines, making the day completely stress-free for me - something not to be discounted! I wholeheartedly recommend Shayna - she will make your day beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Kristie · Married on 08/25/2018

Shayna and I clicked pretty early on - while I was worried that a) I didn't know what I want and b) what I want, was out of budget, Shayna was able to really deliver on all fronts. Despite having not met Shayna face to face until the day of the wedding, Shayna helped me create a beautiful ceremony with a blossoming arch, cocktail hour and reception flowers. People had an amazing time, and it felt plentiful in terms of volumes of flowers.

Shayna also nailed the color scheme, when I wasn't even sure what I wanted. I can't thank Shayna enough for allowing us to have such a beautiful day, and setting up everything / taking everything down without completely breaking our bank. Who would've thought it was possible?? Thank you Shayna!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 07/21/2018

Shayna was amazing! I mean, seriously, the most amazing person to work with. She blew my mind during my wedding and went beyond what I imagined it to be. She was so nice, so accommodating and nailed everything!!!!!! Everyone LOVED the flowers!!! My bouquet was...WHOA haha Shayna, you are seriously the best. Thank you for making my wedding look GORGEOUS!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Eva · Married on 06/02/2018

I have talked to a few florists while doing my research. Shayna stood out as she clearly understood our style and expectations. I shared a few pictures with her. She followed up with a Pinterest board to confirm the style I was looking for and it was pretty spot on. The communications via emails went very smoothly. A few weeks leading to the wedding, she sent over a few mockups and it looked great already. I knew I had nothing to worry at that point. I was absolutely right. She showed up promptly on the day of, and the bouquets are gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Her centerpieces got so many compliments and the whole florist arrangements were beautiful and elegant. I’m so glad I went with Shayna. Thank you for making my big day so gorgeous!!

BloomWest 9
    Sent on 07/05/2018

M · Married on 08/27/2017

Shayna put together sweet, portable flower arrangements for a summer bridal shower in the Bay Area. She packaged the arrangements so I could easily travel with them and store the flowers overnight. She also provided the glassware so I didn’t have to worry about any materials. Thanks BloomWest!

BloomWest 10
    BloomWest 11
    BloomWest 12
    BloomWest 13
    Sent on 01/10/2018

ARTHUR · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot put into words how blown away I was by the attention to detail and professionalism Shayna showed while working on our wedding. We began the process months before with an initial consult with Shayna, we gave her some general parameters and she came back to us with a multitude of different creative ideas. Once we decided on a direction, Shayna sent us mock up photos to confirm her vision matched ours.
    Walking into our venue the day of our wedding, I was absolutely blown away at the final result a few months in the making. Shayna went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was truly special. She took our very broad ideas and curated a look that exemplified what we were looking for. Shayna and her team were nothing but professional, and I felt like they were a part of our family through this whole process. Thanks Shayna and Team!!

BloomWest 14
    BloomWest 15
    BloomWest 16
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Rosanna · Married on 05/12/2017

We were lucky enough to work with Shayna for our wedding flowers - and she was AMAZING! We went to Shayna with somewhat of an idea of what we wanted and had a smaller budget, and she was able to help mold our vision into something incredible while still sticking to our budget. My bouquet was perfectly made and our centerpieces blew us away. She added so many little details that made our wedding even more beautiful and special - we were stunned when we walked in! She was able to transform our already beautiful venue into something magical. Everything was simply impeccable and made with so much love. We received so many compliments from guests. In the months leading up to the wedding, Shayna was remarkably responsive to our emails and in a timely manner. We enthusiastically recommend BloomWest!

Sent on 11/09/2017