7 Reviews for Blair Bush Weddings

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

I can't even rate her high enough! She was amazing and professional and made sure that every detail stayed right on schedule. The pictures are better than we could have imagined. She took plenty of photos and captured all of the important moments perfectly. Her photography is timeless and we know that when we are looking at our photos years in the future, we will be able to remember exactly what was happening in that moment and how we felt. She didn't just capture great pictures, she captured love and feeling.

Profile Picture Britney, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blair is seriously the BOMB.COM! I have loved working with her for many many shoots and when it came to my wedding, no one else was an option. She is always so sweet and so kind and makes you feel like a princess on your big day! I cannot wait for her to photograph may more life events that we will have.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nikki, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say that Blair is the absolute BOMB would be an understatement! She photographed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/reception and was an absolute joy to have around! She manages to be extremely friendly and personable while remaining professional and in control of the photos! She was super flexible with any changes to the timeline leading up the wedding which was SO appreciated. Additionally, I don't feel "photogenic" as many brides say, and Blair was great at making me feel beautiful and helping us look natural in photos. You know from your first meeting with her that Blair is a sweetheart who truly has a passion for both photography and weddings in general, and it doesn't take long until you realize she truly cares about you as a couple and capturing your perfect day! I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Blair to any couples wedding planning out there!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Blair is an absolute blessing. Her personality is warm, inviting, and put both myself and my fiance at ease! I have never considered myself photogenic in the slightest. Yet, when we logged into her fabulous (really, its fabulous) website to see our online gallery for our engagement shoot, I immediately got misty eyed. I have never seen myself looking more beautiful or more happy. The love between myself and my fiance radiates through every shot and I could not be more pleased. I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!! Thank you Blair for being wonderful :)

Profile Picture User6083251, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not only does Blair take pictures more beautiful than your mind can even imagine she is pure joy! Her light shines bright! She captured every precious moment at our sons wedding. Cherished Memories! Perfect!

Profile Picture P, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You are never more than an email away from Blair. She is incredibly helpful even helped me arrange and set a day of timeline! On the day of she was more than just a photographer. She was more like a walking Pinterest board of wedding tips and tricks to solve all those day of problems. She was so helpful and really puts you at ease in front of the camera.

Profile Picture User4115425, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Blair is an exceptional photographer. She was extremely flexible and her pricing was unbeatable. We thoroughly enjoyed our photography sessions with her, both for engagement and wedding photos. She was very fun to work with. Our pictures came out amazing and she had them ready in just a week!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/12, 7 Reviews