Bill Pyndo DJ Entertainment Reviews

8 | Hampton, NH

8 Reviews for Bill Pyndo DJ Entertainment

Ariana Lovering · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Bill was beyond amazing to work with as our wedding DJ. He took the time to get to know us and our music tastes to make our day perfect. The technology he uses made it very easy for us to find and add music that we wanted and didn't. He made thoughtful suggestions about other songs he thought would mesh with the music style we were going for. He was extremely professional through the entire process and our wedding guests raved about him. We would strongly recommend Bill to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ!

Sent on 07/22/2019

TIFFANY · Married on 09/08/2018

All I can say is wow! Bill had his hands full with all different genres of music at our wedding. New, old and Macedonian :)! Even with all of those different styles of music the night ran seamlessly because of him. We knew we wanted the atmosphere to be upbeat and fun and he certainly did that. I as well of most of my guests did not leave the dance floor all night. Since some family members could not make it we had Skype set up with them and Bill even interacted with them as well. He even got a song request from Macedonia here to our wedding! Bill was easy to work with, professional and knew exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend him to anyone that comes our way!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Patty · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Bill had a huge task with me and my husband's opposite taste in music and he delivered! We truly feel that the music and the DJ are the most important things at a reception because they set the tone for the night and lead the schedule of events such as toasts, cake cutting, dancing etc. Bill met with us in advance and communicated right up until the day of the wedding to determine exactly how we wanted the night to flow. He allowed us to relax during the reception and not have to worry about anything! He blended my husband's love of classic rock and The Bee Gees with my preference for today's music perfectly and had all of our guests dancing all night! He went above and beyond and is guaranteed to do the same for your wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2013

Great Dj and amazing person! I highly recommend DJ Pyndo for any event!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Dj pyndo was awesome very professional and friendly he had every song we wanted and was interactive with the crowd everyone loved him I would definitely recommend him

Sent on 08/07/2013

Dennis · Married on 04/27/2013

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He provides a variety of services and options to fit any budget. He handled our announcements and requests from guests for songs not previously on our list with class. His professionalism, knowledge and experience were greatly appreciated by my wife and I.

Thanks Bill for providing a truly one of kind entertainment service to make our reception fun for all involved.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jill · Married on 08/13/2010

DJ Pyndo was fantastic! My husband and I wanted a party and he helped us have just that. He mixed genres of music to meet all the ages at the reception, which worked out perfectly. He also provided lights and other effects to add to the experience. I would highly recommend DJ Pyndo. He kept guests on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Andrew · Married on 10/26/2012

Bill was great! Knew how to work the crowd and get everyone in to it! Did well to cater to us as twenty-somethings without alienating the older members of the crowd. Not to mention the price was very affordable. Would Recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2013