Big Island Wedding Cake Reviews

9 Reviews for Big Island Wedding Cake

1 User photo

Big Island Wedding Cake 1

Shanna · Married on 03/23/2018

50th Wedding Anniversary Cake, done to Perfection & Beautiful. More reasonable than I expected. Everyone loved the cake, especially us. Thank you! I hope the cake will be posted.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Big Island Wedding Cake 2

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

Big Island Wedding Cake provided to me and my husband (and guest) a FABULOUS recreation of our wedding cake, that I asked Stella to design. I provided a photo of our cake from our wedding 10years ago, she used her imagination and came up with an "Island" themed beauty that was as tasty as it was beautiful...putting a delightfully new spin on our original idea. We celebrated 10years of marriage, with the same 5 special people and the cake was the show stopper, surprising us all on not just the beauty of the design but was incredible delicious...Thank You, Stella!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Jenny · Married on 11/25/2017

Beautiful cake and excellent service

Sent on 02/04/2018

Marcella · Married on 08/10/2016

E Stella was amazing! Our cakes (grooms cake and wedding cake) turned out beautiful/amazing! We were planning a wedding from the mainland and she even shipped us pieces of cake to try out when picking our flavors. On the wedding day I didn't get to actually meet her, but she dropped everything off on time and even in the hot weather, the cake looked perfect until the very end. Being a wedding coordinator as my profession, I tend to be extra picky, but E Stella did amazing through the entire process from booking to delivery. I would definitely highly recommend her and would even use her again for myself or if I were planning someone else's wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • User5142173 · event on 11/23/2014

She is awesome, talented, extremely flexible and fearless! One of a kind!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

I ordered a last minute cake from Stella for my friend's baby's 1st birthday party. After trial and error with booking other vendors on the island, I came across Big Island Wedding Cake while searching online, and the positive reviews about Stella made me decide to give her a try. I'm so glad I did! Not only was she able to make a last minute (2-3 week in advance notice) cake, but she also was very quick to respond, very professional during the whole booking process, communicated well, and the cake came out great! I showed her a picture of what I wanted it to look like, and she also suggested to add on other little creative details (for no extra cost!). The cake looked and tasted great (I ordered a chocolate cake filled with peanut butter buttercream and chocolate ganache). It wasn't too rich, the taste was smooth and everyone wanted seconds! We stood there taking pictures of it for a while because it was too pretty to cut. Lol. Will order again in the future if I need another cake. Thank you Stella and Big Island Wedding Cake! We also appreciated the delivery service to the other side of the island. :)

Sent on 02/02/2018

I will highly reccomend this vendor because she was open to my suggestions and was very professional and punctual. Her cake was very beautiful and delicous for a great price!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Gina · Married on 03/17/2018

We loved having Stella as our cake maker for our wedding. She was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. We probably weren't the easiest clients, we switched our cake design multiple times during the process but she never skipped a beat. She was always accommodating and the end result was exactly what we wanted. Most importantly the cake tasted soooo good! I would highly recommend Stella.

Sent on 05/08/2018