Bend Bouquets Reviews

30 | Bend, OR

30 Reviews for Bend Bouquets

• Linda

Linda Morrison · Married on 01/09/2021

Floral beauty to be admired

We admired Samantha Bronson's floral designs when we saw them on her website. She was recommended to us by our wedding planner, Naomi of Bend Weddings and Events. Samantha is gifted with an artistically exceptional creative talent, sound judgment in understanding what we were trying to achieve thematically and maintained a practical business relationship with us. We were extremely pleased with the results. She was able to achieve exactly what we had in mind, using the vases we provided and under stressful COVID and wildfire smoke circumstances! I recommend her with greatest confidence.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Linda! These are amazing photos and I’m so glad it all worked out the way it did! Thank you for being flexible.
  • Celena

Celena Canode · Married on 07/11/2020

Fantastic Floral in Bend, Oregon!

Sam is such a joy to work with! I reached out to Sam after my original floral option fell through and even though she has a wedding on my date, she did everything she could to help me! Although I found another floral option that could provide full service, I would not hesitate to reach out to Sam for another occasion. She was so quick to respond, understood what I wanted to accomplish, and found an option that could have worked. I highly recommend working with Sam!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Eng · Married on 05/16/2020

Sam added the perfect touch to my small ceremony

I did a lot of shopping around before I found Bend Bouquets. The things I liked just from what I saw: unique style, great price, and great reviews.

My experience with Sam exceeded my expectations and I’m so pleased and thankful for working with her. I had an idea in my head that was not fully formed for my wedding, my vision for flowers were even more vague. I just knew that flowers were important to me. It’s really overwhelming how many options are out there for flowers. I wanted dried flowers and I liked grass. That’s pretty much what I gave her 😐poor Sam. She teased out ann idea from what I pinned on Pinterest. Through guidance on the phone, we agreed to some photos I really liked and had a solid plan. A mix of fresh flowers, dried flowers (that she personally dried) and grass! It was a huge relief and Sam was so easy to talk to and work with. She also helped me keep in my budget and timeline. She is responsive and prompt, important things in the wedding world.
    Our big wedding was scheduled for May 16th with a bridal party, centerpieces, pieces for the aisle, urns with flowers, an arch piece, a flower crown, I was really excited for all of the flowers. Well, that got flipped on it’s head and I ended up eloping. Sam was so helpful and understanding. She personally delivered my flowers and set me up for the day. It was so easy I felt guilty that my wedding wasn’t stressful. I had no doubt that she would take care of me and make my small ceremony into something elegant and eye catching. I was so happy with our elopement set up, it made the day that much better, to see what you were imagining for days/months/years at the alter. Words can’t explain.
    I am in love with the arrangements she made. They’re a mixture of roses, carnations, eucalyptus, wheat grass, baby’s breath and a dozen other varieties of things I cant name.
    I saved everything. I’m drying my bouquet and urn pieces(the fresh and dried pieces together) and pressing the fresh flowers to use in thank You cards.
    I can’t wait to see what she does for my reception in October. I got more compliments than I can count about how the flowers were gorgeous/beautiful, I loved them because they were exactly what I wanted. How did she figure it out? She got the colors and the vibe I was going for! So personal!
    Very happy with Sam and Bend Bouquet. I will continue to work with her and highly recommend her to friends, family, and future wedding/event holders.

Tldr Sam is a floral angel that effortlessly helped me visualize my wedding. Work with this lady! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Brenda Bishop · Married on 12/05/2019

Great to Work With! So flexible!

Wedding 5/12/19. My daughter had a destination wedding and I worked with Sam to create the floral design my daughter was hoping for. Sam was so easy to work with and when I kept changing my mind, she continued to follow up and send images to be sure she knew exactly what we wanted. Thanks Sam for all you did. My daughter was delighted with the arrangements and I appreciate how pleasant you were to work with. Everything looked amazing.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Anita Kreienkamp · Married on 09/21/2019

Elegant flowers beyond expectations

Sam is truly amazing to work with! She created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my daughter’s wedding, and all from long distance over the phone and pictures on email. I am so thankful to have found Bend Bouquets and would highly recommend this gifted artist to everyone!
    Thank you Sam! Everything was exactly what my daughter wanted.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Carolyn Desmarais · Married on 08/24/2019

Everything we hoped for and more

Sam is fantastic to work with! She is professional, kind, and so talented. I instantly liked her upon meeting her (which I really appreciated for an initial consult) and instantly felt like I could trust her completely. She took my 3-4 pictures and my list of ideas (we wanted hops!) and she turned it into a work of art. She went beyond the call of duty and truly put the icing on the cake for our beautiful day. We even ran into her the day following the wedding and she was adding water to our flowers to make sure we could take them home. Sam is a gem in Bend. We are SO grateful we were able to work with her.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Sara Stenkamp · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Bend Bouquets (Sam) was a highlight of our wedding decor. Everyone cannot stop talking about how gorgeous the bouquets were. The majority of our conversations were via email and she went above and beyond. The jewel tone color palette and flower choices were amazing. I told her the color palette I wanted and Sam put together the best bouquets, centerpieces, aisle and arch flowers. She definitely made my ideas come to life!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Sara! I loved working for you! And can’t wait to see more pics. So glad it was everything you wanted.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Flexible, talented, and affordable!

Sam is such a sweetheart and is so talented!! I'll be honest - I don't know the last thing about flowers and trying to articulate what I envisioned was definitely a source of stress for me. Sam was incredibly patient with me, helping me articulate my vision and providing fantastic suggestions. I changed my mind on the look several times and Sam was so flexible and accommodating to my vision and our limited floral budget. I wish I could have saved my bridal bouquet forever because it was absolutely stunning and even more than I could have ever envisioned!! She provided so many flowers at such an affordable price and it just an all around gem to work with. Thank you Sam for everything you did to make our wedding so incredible!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/06/2019

Stunning!!

Tearing up just remembering seeing our floral arch for the first time. We decided super late in the game that we wanted an extra something magical to frame our ceremony, so Sam decided to draft an archway at the front of the aisle with drapes and florals, and it was just so stunning. All her florals were wonderful, and exactly what we asked for, but that arch was truly perfect. Thank you for creativity Sam, you were wonderful!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Samantha from Bend Bouquets did a fantastic job on my wedding ceremony and reception flowers. I was never able to make it to Bend to meet with her in person before the wedding but through a series of emails and phone calls she nailed my vision. I wanted a romantic, garden style look and when I arrived on my wedding day the place looked beautiful (we married at Aspen Lakes Golf Course in Sisters, Oregon). The garlands and roses on the arbor, tables and within the bouquets were all fresh and beautiful. I did not have to give any day of set up instructions or worry about anything. Nice job Sam! I recommend her work to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Margaret · Married on 02/18/2018

I absoutely LOVED working with Sam. I was located out of town while planning my wedding in Sunriver, Oregon but she made the experience SO great. My flowers turned out even better than I expected. I walked into my wedding venue blown away by the look of all my flowers. She gave me even more arrangements than I asked for ( she said it was left over flowers) She even gave me vases for some of my arrangments without charge which was even more thoughtful! I highly recommend working with her. Her work is amazing and her professionalism matches that,

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Margaret for this great review and I am so glad your wedding was such a success!

Marissa · Married on 12/18/2017

Sam at Bend Bouquets gave us the absolutely most beautiful wedding flowers! I wanted simple winter white with Christmas evergreen. I also wanted all my tables to have varying degrees of mason jar flowers and she was able to put all of that together creating a magical setting. Everyone thought our dinner tables were incredibly beautiful and my bouquet was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kim · Married on 12/29/2016

Sam did a great job with my wedding! I live outside of Bend, so we planned everything over the phone. She was very responsive, and took the time to really understand what I wanted. On wedding day, she arrived on time & set things up. I was very pleased with her work & would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/29/2017

McKenzie · Married on 12/10/2016

Sam was absolutely amazing! Our flowers were stunning, and right in the price range we were looking for. Sam was sweet, kind and very easy to work with. She had great ideas on ways to reuse flowers throughout the night to save money. She helped create a magical winter wonderland with her flower bouquets and suggestions. Couldn't have asked for a better person to help us! Thank you soooo much!!! McKenzie & David Mayer

Sent on 03/23/2017

Madison · Married on 12/03/2016

WOW! Sam did a fantastic job with my flowers! She captured everything I dreamt of. I gave her some pictures from Pinterest and she produced beyond my expectations. The flowers were breathtaking. Every single guest commented on them. I WAS SO IN LOVE.
    Sam was easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond. Her work ethic made the whole process stress-free. She delivered the flowers to our venue at the exact time we planned. All my friends/bridesmaids/family members will be using Sam for their weddings here in Bend. The experience and price was amazing, so so happy with Bend Bouquets!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Chelsey · Married on 09/04/2016

Samantha is absolutely amazing! She really has an eye for colors and flowers that go great together. She created exactly what I wanted but exceeded my expectations somehow. She adjusted anything we needed for cost flexibility. I would highly recommend Bend Bouquets!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Short version: Book Sam now, thank me later.

Long version: Sam was hands-down one of the very best vendors we worked with, and if I had to do it all over again (heaven forbid) I would hire her over and over again. First of all, her pricing was SO reasonable, especially compared to some of the other stratospheric quotes I got. She was also so sweet and enthusiastic about trying to get my (very particular) vision for the flowers just right, and her attention to detail was amazing! Every time I talked to her she was so warm and made me feel so comfortable, rather than overwhelmed (like almost every other thing about wedding planning did). She rolled with the punches (including a last-minute realization that the table numbers were off) and was so accommodating, even switching out some of the flowers on the day of the wedding... no matter what happened, she made it work! And of course, the flowers were knock out gorgeous, exactly what I had in mind. I got SO many compliments on the flowers, and she was so incredibly sweet and kind and patient with this very frazzled bride. I cannot thank her enough, so seriously, hire this woman.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Kari · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't believe how gorgeous sam's flowers were. We had a mostly DIY wedding except for the bouquets, centerpiece and daisy halos for the flowergirls. I tried to save money where I could. Believe me Sam is worth the price. Sam delivered the most stunning bouquets and center pieces. The hairdresser said the daisy halos were the best she had ever seen. My bridesmaids cried when they saw the flowers. Seriously. Sam was so easy to work with and delivered a vision better than I could've imagined. As a bride who didn't know what she was doing in planning a wedding believe me when I say hire Sam. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Bend Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Kari! It was a pleasure working with you. Glad that the flowers were more than you expected!

Kelsey · Married on 05/21/2016

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. She 100% executed my vision. I gave my center pieces to my guest and they said they were impressed on how long they lasted after. On top of being an amazing florist, she was such a sweet person! Very reasonable priced I was so impressed with it all!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kat · Married on 10/02/2015

This is the word-for-word email I sent to Sam of Bend Bouquets:
    "Oh my god the flowers were so beautiful!!! You did an incredible job!!! You nailed the burnt orange shade I was hoping for, and the hall was just spectacular! I am absolutely reviewing you on Weddingwire with 6 out of 5 stars ;-) The snapdragons were such a fun and unique touch.Thank you so much for your hard work and talent-I couldn't be happier. And the wedding was everything I hoped for! Thank you again! Have a wonderful day!"

Honestly, Sam is so freaking talented and it's like she read my mind-the detail and overall look (whimsical, woodsy and organic) was spot-on. Also, she graciously used some of her own items to ensure the look I was going for.

I would have paid double for her time, service and talent. She is worth it. Thank you Sam!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

S · Married on 07/31/2015

Out of all the florists we review/interviewed for our wedding at Black Butte Ranch, Sam definitely had a special touch with flowers. She does amazing work. Each arrangement was beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned when speaking with her during the planning stages.

We highly recommend Sam!

Sent on 08/05/2015
  • Z

Zin Min · Married on 06/16/2018

Sam with Bend Bouquets did the flowers for our wedding in June at Tetherow Resort. From the initial email to the day before the wedding, Sam was very easy to communicate and patient with my questions and requests. She took the time to understand our budget, likes/dislikes, and vision for the wedding. On the day of, we were very impressed with everything she put together! My bouquet was so stunning and exactly how I wanted it. All my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and everyone kept commenting how beautiful the flowers were! Sam also gave more flowers/arrangements than we asked for, especially considering her very reasonable price! We highly recommend Sam and Bend Bouquets!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Alley · Married on 08/22/2020

Bend Bouquets go to Culver

Sam was such a pleasure to work with! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers she did for my wedding. I didn't have a huge order with her, but she still made me feel like a valued clients. Also, my wedding ended up being 100 degrees and my flowers still looked lovely. My bouquets, wedding arch and sweetheart table arrangement were so dreamy.

Plus.. she made a flower collar for my flower dog!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Cassie · Married on 12/01/2018

To die for!!!

Sam with Bend Bouquets is AMAZING! She was so helpful in making my dream and vision come true. I was able to provide Sam with some ideas of what I was looking for, and those dreams couldn't have come close to what I saw on my wedding day. My bouquet, along with my bridesmaids, were exquisite. The floating centerpieces were beautiful and I received so many great comments. Couldn't have picked a better florist.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Karola · Married on 09/16/2017

Bend Bouquets (Sam) did the floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception, the boutonnieres and the bouquets for our September 2017 wedding in Bend, OR. Planning a wedding from Seattle, I was a bit concerned about how this was all going to work. I had a couple of general décor ideas about what I wanted based on Pinterest photos, but had no idea about type/cost of flowers. Sam was beyond amazing! We communicated mostly by email with a couple of phone calls to finalize details. She had many great ideas about how to accomplish the look, she is so creative! When I walked in to ceremony area and reception venue, my jaw dropped. Thanks to Sam, our venue looked beyond anything I could have imagined. I highly recommend Bend Bouquets!!

Sent on 11/14/2017