Bella Announcements Reviews

29 | Layton, UT

29 Reviews for Bella Announcements

Andrew · Married on 10/07/2017

Kami was the perfect person for our wedding invitations. She guided us through the design process and her feedback was extremely helpful. Additionally, she was able to make everything work that we were looking for. Any adjustments we had to the design were always turned around the next day. Finally, her pricing was best-in-class. We could not have done everything we did with any other vendor for under $1200. I could not recommend Kami and Bella Announcements enough!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Steph · Married on 03/25/2017

Kami is amazing! She is extremely organized and keeps you in the loop til your invitations are received. She definitely works with your needs and will address every concern you may have. I will definitely be using Bella Announcements again! <3

Sent on 04/28/2017

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you!

Terri · Married on 12/03/2016

Bella Announcements was a dream come true for me! They were so quick to respond, and totally accommodated my special needs. They were in constant contact with me, and the prices are beyond fair!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2016

Kami was such a delight to work with! Her custom designs for my daughter's wedding invitation and inserts were beyond our expectations. We were thrilled with our experience from the beginning to delivery. She was very good with updating us along the way and the quality of the product is superb. I will be using Kami again when my other two daughters get married. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you, Melanie! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't be happier with my service from Bella Announcements. She were receommended by a friend that was also getting married. The service was quick and Kami did not stop working with me until I was completely satisfied. I ordered about 175 inviting and they were all gorgeous, I got so many compliments!
    She made mine custom, I just sent her a picture of what I wanted and I got them for half the price that Etsy wanted.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Brittany! I am glad you were so happy with the invitations!

Christina · Married on 09/03/2016

Kami is very professional and easy to work with. We communicated primarily by email but also met in person. She was always happy to explain the options, and what would work best.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nikki · Married on 05/06/2016

Kami was amazing to work with! Brought her in an example of what type of invatation I loved and didn't want to spend bundles of money to get them! She worked with me on pricing and was always there answering any questions and making sure everything was perfect just how I wanted on my invite! Recommend her to anyone! Thank you so so much for everything!!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Bella Announcements's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review my services! I am glad you were happy with your invites!

Toni · Married on 10/23/2015

Kami, was wonderful to work with, my wedding was not the usually wedding, and I had special request for the invitations, and she come thru for me and my husband. the invitations were awesome and I had so many positive comments on the finish product.

Laura · Married on 08/18/2015

Kami was very responsive, professional and accommodated all our requests and needs for the invitations. She went above and beyond to get the job done. She even had the invitations delivered to us in time before we left town as we requested. Great service and quality!

• User5619919 · 2+ years ago

This was the best service I have ever been provided with! Very flexible and unbeatable prices!

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

Our experience with Bella Announcements was exceptional! I highly recommend them. I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience, or a better product.

Amazing- Classy- Perfect- and had more compliments than i could handle. Phone calls of where i had it done and the price was great! On time and due to my own mistake she stayed up all night and tied bows for us. 5+ Stars all the way around!

Leanne · Married on 11/15/2013

This was by far the easiest and best service we have received for our weddings! We have done five weddings and Bella did invitations for two of them. I wish I'd found Bella for the earlier ones. Extremely responsive, changed things for us, they were done and sent out very quickly! We had Bella do personalized thank you cards too and they were also perfect in every way. I have one wedding left and I wouldn't consider having anyone else do the invitations!

Sasha · Married on 10/24/2013

I actually didn't use Kami for a wedding invite (yet) :) but I used her to design and produce the invite for my work's new building grand opening. It was a 2.2 million dollar building that was almost completely member funded and the hundreds who had donated to its creation would be in attendance. In other words, this was a big flipping deal for my work to make the whole event come off as professional, up to date, classy and beautiful. We were getting close to when we needed to send out invites and I had been working with 2 other companies on an invite. My boss and I were so disappointed with the customer service and fees and quite frankly didn't like a single invite they produced. They didn't seem to even listen to the vision we had for the event. In desperation I called Kami, ( I should have called much sooner!). I took her over samples of work or fonts we liked, told her the vision, gave her some minor direction and then waited to her from her. Kami was so proactive, she met every deadline and was a great communicator and always willing to discuss any time of day. Within a matter of days I had 7 mock ups, SEVEN! This was more than any other vendor had given us combined. At the great part? We loved every single design! They were creative, original, classy and better than I had even imagined. Kami had listened to my boss and I, took all of our ideas and specifications to heart, incorporated them into the design, made it look more beautiful/ trendy/creative then we had ever dreamed and gave us a product we were ecstatic to show our members. I am thoroughly convinced there isn't anyone out there who could have even come close to doing a better job. BTW, she did it much cheaper than any other vendor and the total was completely under budget. She worked with our crunched schedule and did everything in her power to make sure we had the final product when we needed it. I couldn't be happier with Kami, her great willing attitude and her talent as a professional.

Mariah · Married on 08/24/2013

Kami was amazing! She was super flexible, took my suggestions and my vision and made it a reality. The invites to my wedding are absolutely adorable and are perfect for my fiancé and I. They fit our style to a T and they were affordable!!! And we got the invites super quick after ordering them. Loved working with her! I will definitely be working with her again in the future.

Kim · Married on 08/16/2013

Kami was so great to work with. She took our ideas and made them into beautiful wedding invitations. We are so happy with her work, and we will definitely be recommending her.

Mandy · Married on 11/02/2012

Working with Kami has been the easiest part of my wedding. I can't say enough how great she is to work with. She responds quickly, and makes you feel like you are her most important client. Her talent and creativity are unmatched. If you are looking for the perfect invitation, for the perfect price, look no further than Bella Announcements. She created GORGEOUS announcements for my wedding, and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Bella Announcements. Kami definitely has earned my trust, and will receive many referrals.

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2012

Kami was so wonderful to work with!!! She created exactly what I was looking for in such a short amount of time. I was given proofs within two days, and received everything within less than two weeks from initial contact. She responds to both calls and emails promptly, and worked closely with me to ensure that my invitations and table numbers would be perfect. The quality of the paper and thermography print was incredible. The quality of work exceeded my expectations, and I have recommended her to several other brides already. My family plans to use her in the future for when my sister gets married. I absolutely suggest using Kami for your wedding announcements!!!!! -Amanda Hansen

Emily · Married on 08/03/2012

Kami, from Bella Announcements, was wonderful to work with. She responded to all of our calls/emails very quickly. She always made sure we were well informed about the status of our announcements, from proofs to shipping. The announcements turned out great and we couldn't be happier!

Darcy · Married on 06/09/2012

Bella Announcements was wonderful to work with! She came up with a beatiful design for me that I absolutley love! She worked with me when I wanted tiny changes to wording and it was always done within the next day, if not that same day. I would definitely use her again for any event I host.

Mikhael · Married on 05/12/2012

Kami at Bella Announcements is the best invitation designer a bride could dream of!! She was so incredibly helpful and wonderful to me as we worked together to design the perfect invitations for a vintage aviation theme wedding I had a few weeks ago. If I could describe her in one word, it would be PATIENT!! We emailed and called back and forth for nearly a month tweaking every detail of the invites, envelopes, reception cards, everything, and every time we spoke she was always so kind and accommodating. Kami always gave me multiple options and proofs to choose from to make sure the finished product matched my vision perfectly. All of my wedding guests raved about the invites when they got them in the mail. Her prices are unbeatable and she never compromises a pinch of quality. I cannot say enough complimentary things about Kami or this business. I will absolutely use her again for future events.

Ashlee · Married on 04/28/2012

All I can say is WOW! Bella Announcements was more than fantastic to work with. Kami is so sweet and so willing to do absolutely whatever it takes to make your vision happen. I had the most amazing experience doing my announcements, RSVP inserts and ceremony inserts with her. I will be recommending Bella Announcements every chance I get! I am so thankful that Bella Announcements could be a special part of mine and my fiances dream wedding!

Paige · Married on 10/22/2011

I contacted Bella announcements in rather a panic because I had 3 weeks to get our wedding announcements made, proofread, and sent out. I was freaking out! Kami at Bella announcements was so sweet and amazing and so easy to work with. She reassured me time and time again that everything would be ok and we would get them finished on time. They turned out so cute and I heard nothing but good from the people who received them. I would go back to Bella Announcements in a heartbeat.

Cara · Married on 10/13/2011

Excellent work. Quick to respond. I gave my pictures to them and they had a template for me the next day. They turned out wonderful. I had so many compliments on my invitations. They had a variety of invitations to choose from and I found exactly what I wanted at a great price. I would definitely suggest Bella Announcements to everyone!

Ashleigh · Married on 04/16/2010

My wedding would not have been complete if it weren't for the artistic and insightful ability of Kami Clark, Owner of Bella Announcements. She was able to take my ideas and design a wonderful invitation set that gave a sneak peek of my wedding to my guests. Mrs. Clark displayed a high level of professionalism throughout the entire time I worked with her, and you can definitely count on her to be there when you have a million questions! If you choose Bella Announcements, you are picking an invitation company that will not only provide you with a unique and personalized touch to your wedding invitations, but a friendly business approach to making your wedding dreams come true!