Eastwind Creations

Springville, UT View map

@font-face { font-family: "Times"; }@font-face { font-family: "Times"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }.MsoChpDefault { font-family: Cambria; }div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; } Beautiful and unique wedding invitations designed especially for you! Eastwind Creations LLC is a personal wedding invitation design company that is committed to helping you create the perfect wedding invitations.

What are you inspired by?
Your wedding colors?
Your favorite flower?
The way you met or how you got engaged?

Let one of Eastwind Creations designers help you express what you love on your invitation. We specialize in completely custom wedding invitations. You work one-on-one with our designers to create the perfect wedding stationary for you. We are a Utah-based company and we have designers all over the western United States. We can work with a bride in any location! Beautiful designs, rich paper and surprisingly affordable.
That is Eastwind Creations.

www.eastwindcreations.com

Here is how to get started:
1.Go to our website: www.eastwindcreations.com
2.Fill out our Request a Designer Form
3.One of our designers will contact you to begin the design process.
It's just that easy to get the invitations you always wanted!

Worried about cost? Here is a link to our prices and printing options:

We are excited to help you during this special time of your life!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 04/05/2013
    Everything I wanted! They are very affordable, creative, responsive, and professional. They exceeded my expectations. I am so pleased with my one of a kind invitations and I would use them again! I personally worked with Blair, who was amazing! She designed my invitations with just a few words of describing my theme. She was quick, detailed, on point and listened to all of my concerns. Amazing!!!!!!
    Hilary Married on 06/19/2010
    This company came to my rescue! I was so frustrated by the options available to me within my budget. I had ordered many samples and none of them were quite what I wanted. I worked with Blair for several months to create my ideal invitation and I couldn't be more happy! I got many compliments!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Eastwind Creations!!!!
    Rachel Married on 06/05/2010
    I loved my invitations! Eastwind Creations were so helpful even though I had them do about 17 proofs to get the perfect announcement.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Eastwind Creations 1
Gift
We want to celebrate your wedding with you! Eastwind Creations offers up to 50 FREE ceremony insert cards with your invitation order. Congrats!
Eastwind Creations 2
Gift
Eastwind Creations misson is to create the perfect invitation for each bride at an affordable price. No templates, ever. We would love to show you what we can do! Go to our website www.eastwindcreations.com and fill out ourRequest a Designer Form. One of our talented designers will work with you one-on-one to create the perfect design for you. Try us today! www.EastwindCreations.com

Photos By Wendy G Photos By Wendy G Wedding Photographers

The founder of Eastwind Creations is a previous client of mine and I am so impressed with her new booming business! I too design invites, but my designs are more simple and basic. I look forward to working with her and sending my clients her way if they want something a little more high end that I'm not able to design :)

Springville, 84663

Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Appointments and personal consultations available nation-wide via phone or Skype. All consultations are by appointment only.
Location of (Eastwind Creations)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding