Eastwind Creations Reviews

8 | Springville, UT

8 Reviews for Eastwind Creations

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2013

Everything I wanted! They are very affordable, creative, responsive, and professional. They exceeded my expectations. I am so pleased with my one of a kind invitations and I would use them again! I personally worked with Blair, who was amazing! She designed my invitations with just a few words of describing my theme. She was quick, detailed, on point and listened to all of my concerns. Amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Hilary · Married on 06/19/2010

This company came to my rescue! I was so frustrated by the options available to me within my budget. I had ordered many samples and none of them were quite what I wanted. I worked with Blair for several months to create my ideal invitation and I couldn't be more happy! I got many compliments!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Eastwind Creations!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/05/2010

I loved my invitations! Eastwind Creations were so helpful even though I had them do about 17 proofs to get the perfect announcement.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2010

I was on an extreme time crunch and had worked with three other invitation companies that fell through before I found Eastwind Creations. They saved me! As soon as I interacted with my announcement designer she put me as ease was able to execute the vision I saw in such a timely manner. They turned out beautifully and the price was great! Very pleased and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2010

Stephanie · Married on 01/16/2010

Eastwind Creations was a dream come true! As a graphic designer, I was too picky to use a generic invitation someone else thought up. Working with E.C., they did the work I didn't have time to do, and I got my dream invitations. Their prices are great, and they bend over backwards to make sure invitations are a pleasant experience.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Emily · Married on 12/22/2009

We went to a bridal fair, and all of the other wedding announcements booths kept telling us what they thought we would want for our invitations. But Eastwind took the time to ask us a few questions and sent us a sample built from what we liked for free. No one else treated us with such respect and such concern that we got what we really wanted. They even hand delivered our photos so we could get them when we needed them without having to pay an extra shipping charge. They were also fairly affordable for the quality of the invitations. We were very pleased!

Sent on 01/25/2010
  • I

Ian · Married on 04/25/2014

3.0

This vendor worked well initially but was unresponsive after what they said was a hacker changing their login in passwords...I'm skeptical but recommend you get a contract in writing before you send a deposit. Their designs are awesome though.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Cl · Married on 11/27/2010

4.2
      3.0

Lizzy at Eastwind was great to work with. Every little detail I had asked for she made happen and included in her design. She was committed to making her customer happy. The only qualm I had was with the flexibility and pricing. Though I got a decent rate, in the end, I was rushed to make a decision on my invitations that were printed on the wrong paper--no discount was offered even tho I saved them time/money on reprinting on the original paper (which was disappointing to me). Despite my flexibility in that regard, when I returned to them with program and menu ideas, they weren't very flexible w/ the cost. In any case, I was able to find another company who was able to meet my budget and got me what I had wanted--for almost half of what Eastwind had quoted (even as a return customer)...In any case, they made a beautiful and original invitation for me .

Sent on 12/15/2010