About Twelve30 Creative

100% Custom 100% About You

Custom wedding invitations for fun, detail-oriented couples looking to amaze their guests and set the stage for their one-of-a-kind wedding! Every design is tailored to fit your unique personality and vision. The end result will truly be an unforgettable experience that will have your guests raving!

When you are ready to create your one-of-a-kind wedding invitation give me a call at (801) 566-0720 or email twelve30creative@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Embossed (2)
Foil-Stamped (2)
Menus (1)
Thermography (1)

I had a blast working with Kacey on designing a unique and classic look for my wedding announcements, invitations and thank you notes! She was receptive and well organized every step of the way. She made all of her deadlines and went the extra mile to ensure we received the quality we wanted. Even when we had last minute changes that drastically changed our entire design, she was understanding and quickly make our dream invitations possible. I would recommend her to anyone I know and would happily use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Dominique , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kacey did such a wonderful job on my invitations. She created invitations that were truly unique and beautiful.

Profile Picture Erin, 2/13/16, 1 Review

5 AWARDS

Events

9325 S Redwood Road, West Jordan, UT 84088   See On Map
801-566-0720 (phone)
Twelve30 Creative is a wedding Invitation from Salt Lake City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including California, Washington, and Oregon. Twelve30 Creative is a professional wedding Invitations that has been part of the Salt Lake City wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in Custom Wedding Invitations.