Twelve30 Creative

West Jordan, UT View map

Twelve30 Creative is a custom wedding invitation business located in West Jordan, Utah. They create detailed, unique invitations that express each couple's individuality and vision for their love story. From various colors, styles and themes, they will craft a one-of-a-kind invitation to uniquely complement your wedding day. Their team will work with you to develop something beautiful and provide a cherished keepsake.

Twelve30 Creative offers consultations for every wedding client to establish ideas, inspirations and plan for the perfect custom-made wedding invitations. Couples can choose from services including shipping, addressing, assembly, embossed, foil-stamped, laser cut and thermography printing. The following products are available:

• Custom invitations
  • Menus
  • Programs
  • RSVP/ thank you cards
  • Save the dates

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Dominique Married on 10/15/2016
    I had a blast working with Kacey on designing a unique and classic look for my wedding announcements, invitations and thank you notes! She was receptive and well organized every step of the way. She made all of her deadlines and went the extra mile to ensure we received the quality we wanted. Even when we had last minute changes that drastically changed our entire design, she was understanding and quickly make our dream invitations possible. I would recommend her to anyone I know and would happily use her again in the future!
    Erin Married on 02/13/2016
    Kacey did such a wonderful job on my invitations. She created invitations that were truly unique and beautiful.
    Jill Married on 12/26/2015
    I came across one of Twelve30's invitation samples while searching for a unique wedding invite for my fiancé and I's destination wedding! I reached out to Kacey and heard back from her immediately! She was so easy to work with, she listened to exactly what I wanted, and she designed the perfect wedding invitation for our wedding! We seriously had so many compliments on it! I was so pleased with the invites and everyone's responses to it, that I reached out to her again, to create additional matching 'day-of' items that I needed, and wanted to keep that same consistent theme as the invites.
    We couldn't be happier with the end result! I would, AND HAVE, recommended Kacey and her creativity, and will for sure use Twelve30 again myself!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

9325 S Redwood Road West Jordan, 84088
Location of (Twelve30 Creative)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding