Layton, UT 84041 Map · Phone number

About Simple Expressions, LLC

As I was getting married I looked at many wedding invitation books and became very discouraged. Every invitation started to look the same. This was my special day and I wanted an invitation that was unique. This is how Simple Expressions evolved. We are dedicated to making the perfect wedding invitation. Our invitations are unique and one-of-a-kind. We also make invitation packets for do-it-yourself brides. The packets include everything you need to assemble your invitation (paper, glue sticks, ribbon, etc). We now carry the full line of paper duvet wedding invitations and also Stylart Elegant Reflections invitations. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have or to set up an appointment.

ref3
DSC00128
ref2

1 Reviews for Simple Expressions, LLC

Jan · Married on 02/18/2005

We actually used Simple Expressions, LLC to design invitations for a farewell gala we were giving for our daughter as she left on an 18-month humanitarian project. We contacted other printers, but the design prices were exorbitantly high for the smaller number of invitations we needed (less than 250). Simple Expressions, LLC not only gave us better design prices, they took the time to learn about our daughter's personality in order to create a unique invitation that celebrated her giving heart and committment. The invitations were ready a day in advance of when promised and were beautiful! Since then we've ordered custom thank you cards and are planning to use Simple Expressions again as we plan a graduation party for our recent college graduate.
    I can't think of a better way to celebrate the uniqueness of a wedding day than through an invitation created specifically for the couple and their personalities.

Sent on 02/26/2007