154 West Pomfret Street, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number

About Thomas-Printers

Trained at the print shop of the Gutenberg Museum in Mainz, Germany, Kseniya Thomas opened Thomas-Printers in 2005. A full-service letterpress and design shop, Thomas-Printers loves the process almost as much as the finished product, whether it's wedding invites, stationery systems, custom cards, or anything else that needs the touch of letterpress. We enjoy custom work; we enjoy working with designers and collaborating with artists.

Please don't hesitate to call or write with your questions.

IMG 0673
IMG 0672
IMG 0667
IMG 0673
IMG 0672
IMG 0667

25 Reviews for Thomas-Printers

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Kseniya at Thomas-Printers. We recently received our letterpress & copper foiled wedding invitations and they were as beautiful as we imagined!!! Not only was Kseniya amazingly helpful throughout the process, responding to all our queries in no time, our order arrived far before expected! To top it off this great quality and service came at a reasonable price. We will definitely be ordering more of our wedding stationary from Thomas-Printers!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kseniya did an awesome job with our invitations! I created a custom design for our invites and she was very accommodating. She was very responsive, patient with my last minute requests, shipped them in the time quoted, and created an excellent final product. Additionally, she was more affordable than the three other letterpress companies I received quotes from. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Jillian · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough about Kseniya's excellent work and our satisfaction with Thomas Printers. The service was prompt, clear, and helpful, and our wedding invitations were simply lovely. Five stars all around for professionalism, personalization, affordability, and a true appreciation for beauty/aesthetics.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Thomas-Printers FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Rocket Ink
    Rocket Ink Wedding Invitations

Exceptional quality and communication from this printer. As a designer, I have to put a lot of trust into the vendors I chose to work with. Ksenyia from Thomas Printers is an expert at what she does and I can guarantee that her production standards are on par with mine! I look forward to using Thomas Printers for all of my letter pressing needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Thomas-Printers to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Calligraphy by Angela