969 27th Street, Ogden, UT 84403 Map · Phone number

About Thomas-Printers

Thomas Printers is a custom design and lady-led letterpress shop. Printing for couples and companies since 2006, Thomas Printers prides itself on attention to detail, fast, friendly service, and an impeccable product. We'd love to design a custom suite for you or print from your own files. Contact us for details and pricing!

tp ww 51 56711
How the magic happens!
tp ww 51 56711

26 Reviews for Thomas-Printers

Jesse O · Married on 09/21/2019

Great work--better customer service!

Kseniya and Thomas Printers delivered beautiful, high-quality work at a very reasonable price. But, more improtant, Kseniya was a pleasure to work with. She was very accessible and communicative, put up with many rounds of questions, and then happily and gracefully corrected a problem with the shipped order, no questions asked. (The problem had to do with the paper, not her printing.) I'd use her company again in a second.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Kseniya at Thomas-Printers. We recently received our letterpress & copper foiled wedding invitations and they were as beautiful as we imagined!!! Not only was Kseniya amazingly helpful throughout the process, responding to all our queries in no time, our order arrived far before expected! To top it off this great quality and service came at a reasonable price. We will definitely be ordering more of our wedding stationary from Thomas-Printers!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kseniya did an awesome job with our invitations! I created a custom design for our invites and she was very accommodating. She was very responsive, patient with my last minute requests, shipped them in the time quoted, and created an excellent final product. Additionally, she was more affordable than the three other letterpress companies I received quotes from. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Thomas-Printers FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Rocket Ink
    Rocket Ink Wedding Invitations

Exceptional quality and communication from this printer. As a designer, I have to put a lot of trust into the vendors I chose to work with. Ksenyia from Thomas Printers is an expert at what she does and I can guarantee that her production standards are on par with mine! I look forward to using Thomas Printers for all of my letter pressing needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Thomas-Printers to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Calligraphy by Angela