Thomas-Printers Reviews

25 | Carlisle, PA

25 Reviews for Thomas-Printers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Kseniya at Thomas-Printers. We recently received our letterpress & copper foiled wedding invitations and they were as beautiful as we imagined!!! Not only was Kseniya amazingly helpful throughout the process, responding to all our queries in no time, our order arrived far before expected! To top it off this great quality and service came at a reasonable price. We will definitely be ordering more of our wedding stationary from Thomas-Printers!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Kseniya did an awesome job with our invitations! I created a custom design for our invites and she was very accommodating. She was very responsive, patient with my last minute requests, shipped them in the time quoted, and created an excellent final product. Additionally, she was more affordable than the three other letterpress companies I received quotes from. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Jillian · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough about Kseniya's excellent work and our satisfaction with Thomas Printers. The service was prompt, clear, and helpful, and our wedding invitations were simply lovely. Five stars all around for professionalism, personalization, affordability, and a true appreciation for beauty/aesthetics.

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

Kseniya was super communicative over e-mail and our letterpress invitations came out exactly as we wanted them to! Really happy with the quality with extremely reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Thomas-Printers for our wedding invitations and were incredibly thrilled by their quality and services. My husband HAD to have letter press, and Thomas-Printers was the perfect way to go! Kseniya was very helpful answering my numerous questions. I would recommend them to anyone!

Heather · Married on 07/09/2016

I could not have been more pleased with my experience! I was able to design my own invitations and seeing the finished product was amazing. They turned out so much better than I could have imagined! Kseniya was quick to respond to emails and more than willing to help out when I got stuck on one portion of the design. The value of their letterpress work is amazing when compared to other shops (almost half as much). Thank you so much! :)

E · Married on 10/22/2011

Kseniya is the best printer a bride can have. She was extremely helpful, responsive and accommodating.

megan · Married on 09/18/2010

For letterpress invitations, you can't go wrong with Thomas printers! Kseniya is fast, efficient, and offers constructive feedback of the invites. We designed our own invitations and she helped us through the process. Not only that, but we had our invites within one week of ordering them - AMAZING! The quality of the press turned out great, the invitations were beautiful, and the price was outstanding.

Carolyn · Married on 08/28/2010

I was very happy with the quality of my invitations and the service. Very professional and a great value!

J · Married on 08/22/2010

Kseniya was a joy to work with and helped us design unique invitations. Thanks Kseniya!!

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2010

Kseniya did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding invitations and was a joy to work with. She was very flexible to our frantic last minute changes. Nothing is cooler than a beautifully letterpressed invitation, and I was glad to find someone who is keeping the craft alive and doing it so well.

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

I was very happy with Thomas Printers. I had done my own design for our invitations so I just needed them to be printed. Kseniya did a fabulous job on the letterpress, had a very quick turn around and was a great value for the cost. I would absolutely use her again.

• W_wedding

Whitney · Married on 08/15/2009

Just when I was about to give up on my dream of having custom letter press invitations (everywhere else was out of our budget), I found Thomas Printers. They were such a pleasure to work with and best of all, their pricing for letter press was affordable. Kseniya was so prompt in responding to ALL my questions. Being a graphic designer, I was a little scared of ordering my invites from somewhere out of state where I had no chance to talk with the printers in person or go in to see proofs. But with Kseniya I could tell I was in good hands and working with someone who really cared about helping to make my design become a reality. Our invitations turned out perfect...just as we had wanted and imagined them to. And all our guests loved them. :)

Kate · Married on 06/06/2009

Thank you so much Kseniya for my beautiful invitations!
    Thomas-printers were wonderful and friendly to work with. Their prosesionalism and personal touch was a breath of fresh air. I live in Australia and even with the time delay they were always prompt and responsive to my emails and requests. Nothing was too much trouble and my invitations arrived on time and looked absolutely amazing! All my guests were so impressed with my invites and everyone commented on how different and elegant they were.
    Thank you again. I am your biggest fan!
    Kate- Brisbane, Australia.

Emily · Married on 03/07/2009

Thomas-Printers helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations using our own design, and they did the most wonderful job! I was really hooked on the letterpress style, but they can be very expensive. Thomas-Printers had the most fair price out there, and I did tons of research. Kseniya was so amazing to work with, professional, very flexible and accommodating!! We loved working with her every minute and recommend Thomas-Printers to anyone looking for perfect letterpress products!

• W

walter · Married on 01/05/2009

Great service.

mandy · Married on 10/04/2008

I could not have been happier with Thomas Printers. Kseniya was very prompt to answer all my questions. The invitations were BEAUTIFUL and she was very reasonable. We have gotten tons of compliments on our invitations and I respond every time with how great it was to work with Thomas printers. I would definitely recommend them anyone looking for letterpress services. We will certainly use them again!!

Denise · Married on 06/28/2008

I highly recommend Thomas Printers for letterpress printing. Ksenyia is highly professional, responsive and skilled at letterpress. Their prices cannot be beat and we could not have been happier with our order. We provided print-ready artwork for the following: A 5"x7" Invitation, 2 colors + 1 blind hit (blank imprint) with bleeds, return address on the envelope and a one color RSVP postcard. The invitation design was a bit tricky, but Thomas Printers executed this flawlessly and provided 10 extra of each item, free of charge. This is an excellent option for graphic designers. I definintely plan to contact this vendor again.

Monica · Married on 05/25/2008

We designed our own invitations and they did a wonderful job printed them. They gave us quick price quotes. We were very happy with the service and quality of our invitations.

jacob · Married on 09/04/2011

Kseniya did a really great job with our invitations in a manner that exceeded our expectations! Not only did she make sure the design we produced came out flawlessly but did so in a timeframe that beat our expectations!

Well done! Thanks again!

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2010

I had a fantastic experience working with Kseniya at Thomas Printers. We worked together to print both my save-the-dates and invitations. I am a designer (so I did the design of the invitations myself) but I had no experience with letterpress, and she was incredibly helpful answering my (many) questions. Price was very reasonable - I got a quote just out of curiosity, assuming I couldn't afford letterpress, and I was wrong! Very affordable, quick turnaround, beautiful quality - I can't think of a single complaint. One of the best vendors I worked with through the whole wedding planning process.

nina · Married on 04/05/2008

Kseniya Thomas was so nice to work with - bending over backwards to help me design my letterpressed wedding invitations exactly as I wanted them. I cherish the finished results, and her price for custom-designed letterpress was far cheaper than any other companies I looked at.

shannon · Married on 03/03/2018

Kseniya at Thomas Printers is incredible! We wanted a traditional wedding suite that still felt special/unique, and she worked with us to create our dream invitations and save the dates. The letterpress on the invites and envelopes turned out perfectly, and her designs look just as gorgeous in real life as they did in the mockups. She was very collaborative and made my (sometimes vague) ideas come to life. She was also very responsive to my many emails and the turnaround was so prompt! I would 100% recommend her to any bride looking for stunning letterpress at a surprisingly reasonable price.

Dora · Married on 10/10/2009

3.5

Thomas Printers was an absolute joy to work with. They are quick to respond and are extremely friendly and helpful. It was a seamless experience working with them and I definitely plan on being a repeat customer. Highly recommended for anyone who is interested in beautiful letterpressed work. My wedding invitations came out so beautiful, I truly adore them. Thanks thanks thanks to Kseniya for all of her help!

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2009

2.4
      2.0
      2.5

The price is definitely more competitive than most letterpress printing shops but the quality was dissappointing. The color on the invitation was not uniform. The colors on some are very crisp while some has lighter shades. It looks like the ink was drying out as the printer was printing the job. The impression was not as deep as I expected. However, Kseniya was pleasant to deal with.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Thomas-Printers's reply:

I am so sorry you were not completely satisfied with your invitations. Depending on the design, there can be special considerations with letterpress: for large solids, for example, the saturation is more likely to vary over the course of the run as more ink is applied throughout. The ink doesn't dry fast enough, however, to be a factor over the course of a normal run. I deeply regret that you were less-than-happy with your order; seeing that we exchanged over 50 email messages, and spoke on the phone, I'm sorry you were disappointed with our responsiveness and professionalism. We strive to offer the highest quality letterpress at an affordable price, and pride ourselves on our speedy and friendly customer service and knowledge of our craft. The quality of our work is guaranteed; we would have been happy to look at your invitations and explain what you were seeing or work with you however you thought best.