Bayshore Ranch Reviews

20 | North Fort Myers, FL

20 Reviews for Bayshore Ranch

• Alexandria Nieve 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Venue

We saw this venue online first and was like this is it! And once I toured it and met Lexi I knew I wanted this place for our wedding! We had an amazing time, amazing team and amazing help! The place is gorgeous and we loved the landscape! Everything about this place and our day was perfect! Bayshore ranch definitely helped our day be forever memorable and we thank you so much 馃グ馃檶馃徑

Sent on 10/25/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. You guys had a beautiful wedding and you are such a great couple. You could feel the love all day and the party was a blast. Lexi from Lexi and Co did an amazing job and we also highly recommend her! We're so glad to have been part of your big day and we wish you love and happiness!
  • Jesse

Jesse Thompson 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Best Experience Ever!

I cannot say enough about Bayshore Ranch. We booked them about a year and a half before our wedding date. I believe they had only had one or two weddings their at that point. The friendliness and warmth from Lexi and Tony, not to mention the already gorgeous and romantic venue, is what pulled us in and had us hooked. It was the last venue we looked at and after experiencing the rest of them, they could not compare to what Bayshore Ranch offered.

Lexi took care of us the whole year and a half of planning and always kept me on track of what I needed to be doing. She was always an email, text or call away for any questions I had or if I needed advice about literally anything wedding related. She knows her stuff! She kept track of all the vendors, contracts and if there was anything missing, she was the first to volunteer to reach out to them to take care of it.

As time went on, they were constantly (and still are!) improving the venue to make it the best they can for their couples. By the time the time our wedding came around, it was better than I could've ever expected. You don't need much d茅cor as the greenery and pristine structures make it intimate and minimalistic.

On the day of our wedding, myself and the bridal party got ready in the house on the property. I did not have to leave the house once. I was able to relax, get ready and really experience my wedding day. A few family members, Lexi and Jordan were outside making sure everything was set up and looking perfect. As the bride, I was able to fully experience my wedding. I really enjoyed myself. I wasn't running around worrying about every little thing, as I had trust in them to make it run smoothly. We couldn't have done it without them and I am forever grateful. You will not regret becoming a part of the Bayshore Ranch family!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Jesse! You and George are such a great couple and we鈥檙e excited to watch you guys enjoy life together. Your review is so great and really outlines all the hard work we put in to make sure that our couples have the best day possible. To have our couples respond with such raving reviews makes it all worthwhile. The whole team at Bayshore Ranch appreciates your kind words!
    You looked absolutely beautiful the entire night and your guests had the time of their lives. Your friends and family ate, danced and celebrated your love with one heck of a party! Cheers to many years of happiness and we look forward to staying in contact as you take on this next chapter of your lives.

Ashley Shelton 路 Married on 03/14/2020

Our wedding

John and I knew Bayshore was the place for us the first time we visited. May sound cheesy, but very true. We both love being outside and really appreciated being able to get married in such a beautiful place. It also meant a lot that our guests were able to have plenty of space, between lawn games for cocktail hour and dinner and dancing. As beautiful as it was that first day we saw it, Tony and Nicole, the lovely couple who own Bayshore, continued to make improvements. Shortly after we decided to book the Oak House opened so we decided to book for the entire weekend.
    Friday night we had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at Bayshore. That night, I spent the night in the Oak Porch with my bridesmaids. Saturday morning we woke up all already on site, had breakfast, and we were able to have hair and makeup done while watching them set up for the wedding right outside. It was super exciting to watch the guests start to show up too. After the wedding, John and I stayed the night in the Oak House. I cannot overstate the convenience of having been able to have all these things in one place and how wonderful it was to be on site as things were set up! The house is wonderful to stay in. Beautiful, spacious and clean!
    Lexi was our wedding coordinator at Bayshore and her and her team were helpful in ensuring everything ran smoothly day of. She worked with all our vendors to get things ready and helped us stick to the timeline day of so we got to do everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for the kind words. You and John are a great couple and we really felt like we have all become friends. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and what a fun rehearsal and wedding! Everything you selected was just beautiful and we automatically smile when we think of the great time you all had. We loved being part of your big day and wish you guys nothing but love and happiness! Thank you for being a part of the Bayshore Ranch family and congrats! Cheers!
  • Jaime

Jaime 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Couldn't ask for better staff!

The entire staff at Bayshore Ranch is absolutely amazing! From the initial meeting with Tony to the day-of with Lexi, all of my needs were taken care of. I booked this venue 2 years and 2 months behind my wedding when there wasn't even grass yet. I was there through their entire opening and expansion processes, and was always kept in touch with about updates. We hired Lexi as our day-of coordinator as well, and she went above and beyond my expectations. As someone who went to school for event management, it is hard letting someone else take control, but Lexi made sure I was both satisfied with the set up process in addition to being able to relax. I couldn't have asked for a better venue owner & manager!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much Jaime! You are one of our original brides and so happy that your wedding day was as beautiful as you imagined! You made some amazing selections and it was a great party! You guys are a great couple and we wish you nothing but love and happiness!
  • Brooklyne

Brooklyne Berry 路 Married on 02/28/2020

Amazing venue for a wedding!

Great experience working with bayshore ranch and the venue is gorgeous!! They are very professional and thorough and made my wedding day everything I could have imagined and more. They certainly help make it a seamless and magical day! 10/10 would recommend them for your event needs!!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you Brooklyne for the 5-Star review! You and Josh are an amazing couple and we couldn't be happier for you guys. Your wedding was beautiful and you look so beautiful in all the photos. Thanks again for choosing Bayshore Ranch and congrats!
  • Ryan

Ryan Rivera 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Best time of our life!!

What do I even say?! Bayshore Ranch without a doubt is the BEST venue in the area!! My wife and I just got married a week ago and we wish we could go back and do it all over again. Lexi and the staff at Bayshore Ranch are incredible. They took care of our every need and made us feel like family. The venue is beautifully maintained and it鈥檚 in a perfect location! If you are looking to get married somewhere look no further because Bayshore is the place to go!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Ryan, you and Miranda are the best! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and we're so glad we could host your beautiful wedding! The day was perfect and your bride looked stunning! We had a blast and wish you guys nothing but love, big fish (haha) and happiness in the years to come. Thanks again!

Jean Ann Gogerty 路 Married on 01/04/2020

Awesome experience!

Bayshore Ranch is a beautiful outdoor setting for a wedding. You can't beat the January weather in Florida under oaks to say your vows! From the oak porch for cocktails, the simple ceremony site, the very well done open barn for a reception to the perfect bridal house (yes, house with huge bridal prep room!)...this place is truly amazing. And don't forget the staff! Always available with what you need and yet never in the way! Well done!!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review, Jean Ann. We agree... you can't ever go wrong with Florida weather in January and when you add the old Florida oaks.... so beautiful! The wedding was beautiful and we are so proud we got to host it. Thanks again for the kind words!

Brianna and Chad Peets 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Simply perfection

After we got engaged we were not in a rush to get married, we came across Bayshore Ranch and immediately knew we had to get married there, we started planning the moment we left our viewing of the venue. Bayshore Ranch is the most beautiful, unique venue. The staff is amazing and accommodating making sure all of your visions are able to come to life. Lexi was super responsive and went out of her way to make our big day even more than we could have imagined. I asked 1,000 questions and she always had answers. From the planning to the rehearsal to the day of it was all flawless and their team makes it so stressful there was never a moment we weren鈥檛 able to just enjoy ourselves. The Venue is clean, so well kept and beautiful. Our guests were in awe the whole night between driving up through the cows, the beautiful atmosphere and then the gorgeously lit barn. We are so happy we chose to be part of the Bayshore Ranch family. Words don鈥檛 do justice to how perfect it all was!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Brianna. Your family is so amazing and the wedding was absolutely stunning! We were so glad to see your kind words and glad our staff could provide the top-notch service you expected. The pictures of the wedding are just ... perfect! You guys are great and so glad we could help in hosting this important day for you. Thank you again to both you and Chad and we wish you guys nothing but love and happiness throughout the years! We're glad to have you as part of the Bayshore Ranch family!
  • Debby

Debby Mclemore 路 Married on 12/06/2019

My daughters sweet 16!was flawless!!

Beautiful venue and great staff馃榾

Sent on 12/23/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Debby and we're so glad you chose Bayshore Ranch! The girls had a blast and it was the perfect night for them to party and celebrate! Happy Birthday, Madison!

Becca 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing venue with amazing people :)

I don't even know where to begin to say how much we loved bayshore ranch. My husband and I were engaged in June 2017 and i didn't even know where to begin to look for a venue. one day i happened to be scrolling through Facebook and found bayshore ranch. that day i called tony and told him i wanted to come tour the ranch and see what there was to offer. the next day my best friend and i went out there and i fell in love. considering when i toured the ranch it was all dirt i still managed to fall in love. it was a perfect venue. considering all my husband's and i's family were all traveling from out of town, bayshore was just the perfect distance for everyone to drive to.
    After planning my wedding for over a year and having Lexi who is an amazing and helpful women my big day finally arrived. On the day of my wedding March 16 2019 I was asked by many why am i not stressing ( when it literally rained all morning of my wedding). my answer was because i had some amazing venue owners. Tony, Nicole and Lexi made my day the easiest day ever! I couldn't ask for anything more. out wedding day couldn't be more beautiful and perfect. I couldn't thank all 3 of them anymore. They do such an amazing job at what they do. when you need something they are there to answer in a heartbeat.
    Wade and I want to thank you guys for everything you did for us for our big day. We couldn't be more happy with how our day ended up.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5-Star Review! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and you were a gorgeous bride! Your family and friends were able to come together and celebrate your union to Wade and we're so happy you chose Bayshore Ranch. You were definitely an early tour in our growth (lots of dirt piles, haha) but you were able to see the vision and luckily fell in love. We're so happy we were able to be the venue to provide you with that perfect wedding. You guys danced the night away and we wish you nothing but love and happiness in the future. So happy to have you part of the Bayshore Ranch family! Cheers!
  • O

Olivia Fenske 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Bayshore Ranch is everything and more

My fianc茅 and I got engaged on March 9, 2018 and were quick to start looking at venues. We wanted to get married on the same day we got engaged, in 2019. We went to a few different venues, and none of them really caught our eye. Then we went to Bayshore Ranch. When we first saw this venue it was far from what it looks like now. It was just a barn, and a hill to get married on. Tony really painted the picture with his words on how he planned on renovating the space, and it quickly sold us. And man, did he live up to his words! We were even lucky enough to book the date we wanted 3/9/19! This venue is EVERYTHING. From the beautiful barn, the breathtaking trees and ambiance, to the AMAZING bride suite to get ready in. Not only is the venue gorgeous, but the owners treat you like family. Tony, his wife Nicole, and their wedding coordinator Lexi are an awesome team and you will definitely want them on your side! They made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding, they made accommodations when we needed them, and they genuinely cared about how the day went for us. Oh and they always make sure the bride and groom have a drink in your hand once ceremony is over LOL. Nicole was so sweet, crying with me as I waited for my time to walk down the aisle. Lexi danced with us during reception, and Tony captured my mom and dad鈥檚 reaction after seeing me marry my husband by taking photos. None of this was something they HAD to do, they did it because they wanted to. I鈥檓 honestly sad to tell them goodbye, since we鈥檝e been together for a year now! I highly recommend this venue, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Olivia & Brett Fenske

Sent on 03/13/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! You guys are an amazing couple and we鈥檒l be connected forever as friends and hopefully have you back for some Bayshore Ranch couples鈥 events. Your wedding day was beautiful, and the pictures are amazing. You were a stunning bride and your family and friends had a blast all night long. Thank you again for choosing Bayshore Ranch and we can't wait to see all the finished photos. We wish you nothing but love and happiness in the future! Cheers!
  • Jessica

Jessica Jade Col贸n 路 Married on 03/04/2019

Letter to Tony & Lexi**

Today is my 1 yr anniversary, and I was married here at Bayshore Ranch. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. From the property to the staff, this place is top notch. The wedding venue is gorgeous, their suggested vendors list was so great, and having Lexi to help plan it all was exactly what I needed. I honestly don't know if I could have done it without her. Their attention to detail both with the venue itself and my family is more than I could have hoped for.

In August of last year, my grandmother lost her battle to cancer, and my grandfather is not doing so well, either. These two wonderful people raised me, my whole life, and my wedding was the last time my grandmother got to be out of the house for anything other than doctor visits. We threw this wedding together in about 3 months, so that they both would able to be in attendance. And let me tell you, today, I am crying giant tears of joy over these memories. My grandmother got to see it all, be right up front, with the help of Tony and Lexi. My grandfather got to walk me down the aisle, with Tony's help, and I even got to dance with him. You have no idea how much these memories, these pictures flashing on my timeline, mean to me. I can not express how grateful I am that Tony and Lexi are as dedicated and caring as they are. Any other place would have treated them like anyone else and not have gone the extra mile, but they did. Marrying my husband was the greatest decision I have ever made, but being able to share it with my grandparents is something I will never have to regret. It was absolutely 110% perfect. I would not have changed a thing. Thank you, Tony & Lexi. Without ya'll, this would have been just another day.
    Thank you, from the bottom to the top of my heart.
    Jessica Colon

Sent on 03/04/2020

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

This is amazing and another reason why we love you guys so much! You are a beautiful couple and we wish you love and happiness for years to come. Your grandmother was awesome and she had the biggest smile on her face planning this all with you and watching you get married. Your grandpa loved that dance and they are all amazing memories that we are glad we could be part of. Thank you so much for the kind words!!!
  • Krista

Krista 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing venue with staff that becomes forever family!

I don't even know where to begin in regards to reviewing this OUTSTANDING venue. I got engaged December of 2017 and after looking at several different venues, I came across Bayshore Ranch. The ranch was not yet finished and had not had a wedding there yet, but my vision of seeing what potential it had excited me. As the next year FLEW BY, we began to see the vision and dream unfold.

We decided to have our rehearsal dinner there and it was PERFECT. We were able to eat, have some fun, and have quality family time. Us girls got to stay in the Oak house provided on site, in which I highly recommend, because what bride to be doesn't want a sleepover with her best friends?? Staying overnight and having the best slumber party was the cherry on top. It was also great to wake up and have everything there ready to go!

Day of the wedding was a FAIRY TALE! Tony, Nicole, and Lexi were right there with the bridal party ensuring everyone was okay, and was there to give us anything we needed at a moments notice. Nicole helped calm my nerves tremendously before the next few steps of saying I do, and I will forever remember that.

I know this is a long review, and I could go on and on, but I could not of imagined my dream wedding happening without this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL venue. Tony, Nicole, and Lexi are some of the most sweetest people, and my new husband and I will FOREVER consider them family.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review and kind words. You were a stunning bride and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! Your friends and family had a blast celebrating the love between you and Jacob! Everything was perfect and so glad this was the wedding of your dreams. You are definitely a special couple to us and will always call you guys friends! Cheers and nothing but love and happiness in the future!

Amanda 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional 2/2/2019 wedding!

Bayshore Ranch is an amazing setting for an outdoor wedding in Florida. Ryan and I toured many wedding venues in the SW Florida area and when Bayshore Ranch held their open house in March of 2018 we instantly knew that this is where our Forever would officially begin. Tony and Nicole are so easy to work with and it鈥檚 apparent that they truly care about making your day as magical and perfect as you envision it to be. We immediately booked the venue for our 2/2/2019 wedding!

Lexi is amazing and she helped ease any worries I was having leading up to the wedding and made sure to orchestrate our day just as we had discussed. She made sure that I was able to relax in the house for the day and be pampered with my girlfriends while she made sure everything was going as planned! When I took my walk down the aisle with my father, I was in awe as I took everything in. The alter area, the barn, the grounds- everything- looked even more amazing than I could have ever imagined. And that鈥檚 all in thanks to Tony, Nicole and Lexi! They pay attention to every little detail and my guests commented on how attentive, friendly and professional they were all night.

Seriously check out Bayshore Ranch ASAP and I can guarantee that you will fall in love with the property just as fast as we did. There is also a newly renovated house on property that you can use the day of, with a HUGE bridal suite and it鈥檚 perfect for the night of the wedding too. Ryan and I were driven in a golf cart to our house for the night! It was really fun to wake up as husband and wife and look outside at the very spot we said our vows just hours before.

Bayshore Ranch will always hold a special place in our hearts and we hope that you get to begin your forever there too, and become part of the Bayshore family!

Cheers!
    Amanda and Ryan Midolo

Sent on 02/19/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review and kind words. You guys are an amazing couple and we are so happy you chose us to host your wedding. Your wedding was beautiful, and all your friends and family had a blast celebrating your marriage. You are now part of our Bayshore Ranch family and proud to call you friends. We wish you nothing but love and happiness! Cheers!

MADISON 路 Married on 11/10/2018

5 Stars Hands Down

We had our wedding at Bayshore Ranch on 11/10/18, & could not be more pleased with the owners and the staff, not to mention that the venue itself is STUNNING. Tony, Nicole, & Lexi are so easy to work and down to earth. This place is better than any other typical wedding venue, where you have to deal with an abundance of staff/managers/etc., you work hands on with the owners, who strive to accommodate your needs. Their contract is easy to understand and abide by. Although we had a few hiccups on the day of the wedding(nothing in relation to the venue), Tony, Nicole, & Lexi knew exactly how to take charge of the situation and make it go as smoothly as possible. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We're glad you chose Bayshore Ranch and we appreciate the kind words about our venue and staff. You were a stunning bride and the colors, dress, decor and everything was just so beautiful! We loved the uniqueness of your wedding and everyone had a blast that evening! We look forward to watching your love grow over the years and again, thank you!

Alyssa Muncy 路 Married on 10/14/2018

Phenomenal

For planning the most stressful day of your life, there is no better group of people than this! I couldn鈥檛 have gotten through this day w out their help and support! I left my wedding day feeling like I had aquired a whole group of new friends. The venue is gorgeous, and provided the most perfect natural beautiful venue. We barely had to decorate! I would recommend this to absolutely everyone wanting to get married and feel like they鈥檙e at home at their venue. This isn鈥檛 just a business, they鈥檙e like family and I could truly feel the happiness they had for us on our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review and we really appreciate it! I think your review also sums us up pretty good in the fact that we look at each couple as part of our family and we love to help make this important day perfect. Your wedding was breathtaking and we loved all of the personal details you added to make it your own. You are a beautiful couple! We appreciate you using Bayshore Ranch and do consider both of you as part of our family and friends! Thank you again and we look forward to watching your love grow for each other over the years!
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 08/20/2018

So Magical!

This venue was nothing short of beautiful. The management team that comes along with it are incredibly helpful and extremely professional. We鈥檙e so grateful to have had our wedding at Bayshore. From the gorgeous layout to the organization, it made our special day THAT much easier. Thank you all, we鈥檙e eternally grateful!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5-Star Review. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we're so glad you chose Bayshore Ranch. We wish you and your family nothing but love and happiness in the future! Congrats!

Trevor 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Bayshore Ranch is a beautiful location for any wedding, or event. Thank you to Tony and Nicole for all your help, our day was beyond perfect . I highly recommend Bayshore Ranch to anyone for any event, 10 stars.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Bayshore Ranch's reply:

Thank you Trevor for the 5-Star Review. We're glad you had an amazing event and glad we could host it!

Alexa 路 event on: 03/17/2018

I attended the open house for Bayshore Ranch and was highly impressed! As soon as I walked over that bridge I was amazed. The Oak Porch part of the facility is gorgeous and the wrap around porch does wonders for the appearance. The large pole barn has plenty of room for everything you could possibly need for your wedding. The cafe lighting and chandeliers were beautiful and I鈥檓 sure even better after dark! i Met Tony and Nicole (owners of Bayshore Ranch) and they were nothing but nice and informative. I鈥檇 definitely book a party/event here!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Erin 路 Married on 03/03/2018

It was a privilege to be the first wedding held at this gorgeous venue! Tony and Nicole were so accommodating & completely aware of everything we had visioned for our special day! They were both went over & beyond for us since the moment I told them I was interested in the venue. Definitely won鈥檛 regret having your wedding here!!

Sent on 05/08/2018