Bassinova-on-Hudson Reviews

3 | Athens, NY

3 Reviews for Bassinova-on-Hudson

Karen · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I were first at Bassinova-on-Hudson at night. It was summer and the sweeping grounds down to the river were literally twinkling with fireflies. I told him that, when I was a little girl, that's what I thought magic looked like. He said, "Maybe it is."

From that moment through the moment we drove away as man and wife, we could not have been happier with either the place or the people.

You are surrounded by green, the sky is huge, the river is powerful. It is both open and private - absolutely the ideal blend of spaciousness and seclusion.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Mark · Married on 06/29/2013

What a stunning setting for such a monumental occasion in ones life. Bassinova-on-Hudson is a beautiful, natural, park like setting offering the scenic beauty of the countryside and of the Hudson river from inside this gorgeous property, or from the terrace, the pool, or from a peaceful walk around the gardens.
    Our ceremony was held under the shade of a beautiful tree, on the lawn that spreads down to the river, on a lovely sunny day and we could not have been happier than to share this occasion with a small group of friends, in such a perfect place.
    Mark and Sue Elvin-Cooper

Sent on 12/07/2013

Katherine · Married on 09/08/2013

3.5

Just a quick note to Bassinova on Hudson to say thank you for the best start a marriage could possibly have! After months of searching for the perfect venue I feel lucky indeed to have booked our wedding with you. The scenic view of the river, the glorious Gatsby-like great lawn and the Victorian manner completed our life long dream to make the final step from Prince and Princess to King and Queen in style.
    From start to finish our wedding and reception was as much fun as it was picturesque. Our guests felt like royalty and every need was met effortlessly. Even the uninvited guests - two bald eagles soaring through the sky seemed to be enjoying the day as much as we did.
    Thanks Bassinova on Hudson, you have our highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/12/2013