Barn in the Bend Reviews

Barn in the Bend 6
Barn in the Bend 7

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2019

Breathtaking

Jackie and Natasha were a delight to work with. I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! Not only were they so accommodating and made my day stress free - everything about the venue was amazing! Breathtaking views from the chapel, charm and rustic vibe from the barn, romantic - storybook settings on their property! Loved everything about it! Laurie and Brian Delfosse

Sent on 07/03/2019

Michael · Married on 04/27/2019

April wedding

Absolutely perfect! Owners great to work with. Easy to get in contact and plan with. Comes with a day of planner who was fabulous! Open to ideas which helped accommodate my wishes!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Barn in the Bend 17
    Barn in the Bend 18

Veronica · Married on 04/06/2019

Barn in the Bend

This Venue was everything we were looking for in a location for our wedding. From the ability to choose our own vendors to purchasing our own alcohol and having the tables and chairs included in the cost...not to mention set up, Jackie and her team made our wedding flawless and we couldn’t have picked a more convenient and beautiful option!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Barn in the Bend 25
    Barn in the Bend 26

Tricia · Married on 10/14/2018

Hands-down Homerun

This venue is a homerun. The staff is professional and ensured the most seemless day. Comes with beautiful decor, bartender, wedding coordinator, parking attendant and other amenities without buckle and diming the bride. Great bang for your buck and with incredible people.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ashlee · Married on 10/05/2018

My husband and I had the most beautiful wedding at Barn in the Bend. Our family and friends have all been saying how wonderful it was and also said how it was like an event from a magazine. We had a vision of what we wanted and hoped our wedding would be and we had exactly what we wanted plus way more. The pictures we have received so far have been outstanding and we cannot wait to see more. Thank you so much to Ms Jackie and her husband for allowing us to celebrate our big day at their beautiful venue.
    If anyone is looking for a place to have an amazing wedding with beautiful scenery, have your wedding here, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Barn in the Bend 27
    Barn in the Bend 28
    Barn in the Bend 29

Christy · Married on 09/02/2018

I had my wedding here over Labor Day weekend. Both Jackie and Natasha were such a treat to work with through the entire process. This venue has so many items to use from linens, runners, candles, vintage furniture, wreaths, etc. The views from the chapel are incredible and Nashville can be seen in the distance. The entire property was gorgeous from the barn and fields to the house where the bridal party was able to get ready. The team at Barn and the Bend were so easy to work with and went out of the way to make sure that my vision came to life. It was great to be able to bring my own vendors in for my catering, bar needs, entertainment, and photography. If you are looking for an incredible venue that won't break your budget, you will not be disappointed in Barn in the Bend. All of my guests continue to rave about the evening being so wonderful.

Sent on 09/05/2018

BARRY · Married on 08/18/2018

My daughter Chelsea got married there last week. Wow, what an amazing facility. So spacious, so beautiful and so accommodating. Beautiful views overlooking the countryside with the center of Nashville on the horizon. Perfect for pictures for any occasion. Jackie, the owner, was so accommodating and so friendly, always asking if there was anything she could do to help make our experience even better. The wedding planner, Corinne, was invaluable! What an amazing personality. She walked us through every step and every phase of the wedding as if it was her daughter that was getting married. All I can say if you’re planning a wedding there, make sure she is there, because it will make your wedding or any event that much better. I had to give her a hug and a kiss at the end to thank her for all she had done for my daughter, her husband and the entire wedding party and guests. My advice to anyone, is, if you’re planning a wedding or any special event, Barn in the Bend is the place to have it at. No matter what state you live in, that’s where you need to be for your event. My son-in-law‘s family came all the way from Belgium and said they had never seen any place like it, even over there in their country. That alone says volumes about Barn in the Bend. Thank you Jackie and Corinne! Barry Levine.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Barn in the Bend 38
    Barn in the Bend 39

Thomas Claesen · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent, flexible venue

Barn in the Bend is a beautiful and excellent venue. We had people attending from all over the country and even about 20 international guests, so we wanted to do a very Nashville-y wedding. Barn in the Bend was perfect for it. Our ceremony was right before sunset and the view was amazing. The light of the setting sun made for some great pictures.

The owner Jackie is very responsive and a pleasure to work with. She and the wedding coordinator Corinne understood what we were going for and both of them were very accommodating. My wife and I are very very happy with how our Big Day turned out.

Barn in the Bend is a venue that gives you the freedom to organize everything yourself, but still provides ample support. For example, there’s an extensive vendor list for anything you need: food, drinks, flowers, music, etc. This way, our wedding was very ‘us’. We’re very grateful to Jackie, her husband, and Corinne, and highly recommend booking this venue!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

We only did our wedding reception at the barn. They were very accommodating on things. From alcohol drop off to letting our photographer come early on our wedding day to take decor photos since we moved locations.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jesse · Married on 12/02/2017

Great place!!! Very highly recommend! Great people.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jayme · Married on 11/11/2017

Very pretty venue, owner and planner were so nice and helpful through the process

Sent on 01/15/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

They say your wedding day is the wrapping paper for your marriage that is the gift. Well, Barn in the Bend is the most beautiful wrapping paper you have ever seen. We could not have picked a better location or host for our special day. Jackie and her staff is amazing! Sweet, thoughtful, helpful, and so much more. It was like having family there to help through each step of the way. If you want the most beautifully stunning views and decor without breaking the bank, highly recommend this venue! Thank you so much Jackie and Corinne xoxo

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Barn in the Bend 40
    Barn in the Bend 41

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2016

Wonderful barn venue with rustic decor! Loved getting married here! Super accommodating!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Candace · Married on 09/24/2016

Barn in the Bend was the perfect location for us and Jackie is wonderful to work with! This venue is so versatile. You can really have any type of wedding that you desire here.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Johnna · Married on 06/05/2016

I can't say enough good things about Barn in the Bend! I am from Fort Lauderdale and moved here 4 years ago and met the love of my life in Nashville. I wanted the princess wedding and he wanted a barn wedding. Our compromise was a barn wedding with bling! Jackie and her staff made our day perfect.
    We went to so many venues and chose Barn in the Bend because we were able to have the dj, baker and caterer of our choice, and we were able to decorate the facility the way we wanted (of course we let them know a head of time), but they were easy to work with and provided several choices for tables and seating.
    The barn has some really cool things, like a photo booth, a wedding arbor and a cute lemonade stand, and some antique furniture, a built in bar, 2 stages, and the price was great because other "venue only" places charged extra for tables and chairs.
    I would recommend using the wedding coordinator too, she was great, and kept us on schedule - worth the extra charge.
    You have a reception area, but there are also 2 places to get married and if you think it might rain, you can always make a rain plan to use the barn for both the wedding and reception, it is a big facility.
    The back drop of the hills, and the outdoor day bed and Nashville in the background make great photos too. We loved our day and everything went so smooth.
    It is definitely worth a look if you are thinking about a barn wedding and you are budget minded, or just want to add your own touches to your special day. Ask for photos of previous weddings, or check out their facebook page, the barn can be transformed in hours to make your dream wedding!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Essense · Married on 09/22/2018

I had my wedding there this past weekend. It was perfect! The property is amazingly beautiful. If you want an outside or semi- outside wedding this is absolutely the best place and value. Jackie is so accommodating and kind. Corrine the wedding day coordinator is very skilled. The house is gorgeous ! There are so many great places for pictures on the property. Definitely recommend to any searching bride and groom. 5 out of 5

Sent on 09/25/2018

Misty · Married on 10/24/2016

I would absolutely recommend Barn n The Bend for a wedding venue. Every time my wedding comes up, the one thing people always say is how beautiful the venue was! Check out the website to see accurate pictures of what everything looks like. The price was one of the most reasonable I found to accommodate the amount of guest we had, ( we needed a venue to fit 100). It was exactly what we were looking for and the owner Jackie was super helpful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Barn in the Bend is a relatively new venue in the Nashville area, and it is absolutely gorgeous! You cannot beat the value. The barn is HUGE and decorated so beautifully.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Lanessa · Married on 10/01/2016

3.5

This was the best venue my husband and I could have chose for our special day! Jackie and the wedding coordinator was EXTREMELY helpful! There was things we had no clue about (wedding wise) and they had the best advice !! They were so kind enough to let us use their beautiful home and they made sure that our big day was smooth sailing. We definitely could have received a little more privacy though from the owner.

Sent on 02/17/2017

2.4
      3.5
      2.0
      1.0
      1.0

We definitely needed more privacy. The barn was beautiful and the set up was great. When last minute things changed, it seemed to be a problem.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Barn in the Bend's reply:

Sorry you felt this way. Not sure exactly who you are or what exactly happened. It was certainly not discussed the day of. We work extremely hard to make sure all of our wedding events go off without any mishaps. It would be most helpful if you would call to discuss exactly what you are referring to.