Barbara Lepke-Sims Reviews

4 | Denver, CO

4 Reviews for Barbara Lepke-Sims

Dimple · Married on 09/23/2018

Great Experience with Barbara Lepke - Praying Tortoise Music

Barb played the harp at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She did an excellent job and was able to accommodate our specific requests (we asked for 3 different music genres for the prelude, ceremony, and reception as well as some specific song choices for each) and set the tone for the ceremony and the beginning of the reception. She was professional and communicative with us throughout the entire process and I received many compliments about her playing from our guests during the reception. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for classy live music during your event!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Paula · Married on 05/27/2016

I absolutely loved Barb! She is so sweet and very accommodating. The music was beautiful and very serene. I had always wanted a harpist at my wedding and she really came through! It really topped off our special day! I would absolutely recommend Barb. Please check out her websites above.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Lovely music and sounds from her harp

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • User1720900 · 2+ years ago

Barb provided our wedding ceremony harp music in the difficult Daniels & Fisher Clock Tower venue in Denver. Barb gave our ceremony an incredible ambiance, and was lovely to work with. My husband is a musician, and believe me when I say he had special requests. Barb was able to accommodate all of his wishes, not to mention dragging her harp up all the stairs in our venue without complaint!

Barb is an accomplished musician whose harp playing is a delight to hear. I would never hesitate to recommend her as a ceremony musician.

Sent on 05/21/2013