AWS Photography Reviews

6 | Douglasville, GA

6 Reviews for AWS Photography

Alexandra · Married on 12/29/2017

Can’t say enough positive things about working with AWS Photography! Scott and Ashley are incredible people and were so fun to work with. They love what they do so it made my wedding day awesome! They have wonderful personalities and took so many pictures and videos. I am SO ready to see the finished products!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Henry · Married on 08/13/2017

Prompt, Professional, fun & experienced, are the first few words that come to mind when we think about AWS photography. They are creative and understand the urgency of getting the photoshoot done in a timely manner. When it comes to their service, we give them an A++. (We'll update our review once we receive the photos/videos). They made sure to follow us throughout the night and capture all the important moments. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, Scott & Ashley.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Shalea · Married on 03/07/2015

They took our engagement session and we could not have been happier with the photos they were very easy to work and always on time at evey meeting look forward to having more memories in life captured by them

Sent on 01/22/2015

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2014

I loved AWS photography they had so many cute ideas for pictures and were very helpful, every picture turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

We hired AWS to take pictures at our daughters wedding. They did an outstanding job taking pictures.

Sent on 01/22/2015

I haven't gotten my photos back yet but from him showing me a few the day of I'm confident they will be awesome. Scott was easy to work with, had great ideas for photos and was fun to have around with the wedding party! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2016