4 Reviews for Award Winning Video and Photography

4 Award Winning Video and Photography Reviews

4.1

Tony lisens and works with your ideas, creating a comfortable environment. He is professional and has a great eye for photography. Very accomidating and works well with your budget.

Profile Picture User2647293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recently got married in Albuquerque and I had the GREATEST photographer, Tony, from Award Winning Photography. He was very friendly , very fair about the pricing and he really listened to what we wanted. The pictures turned out great and were of great professional quality. Our hardcover book also turned out great :) and we got to pick the pictures that we wanted in it. Not only did he do pictures, he also made a wonderful DVD of our wedding. My husband and I are so grateful for Tony and his team. Thanks to Award Winning Video/ Photography We have beautiful memories that will last forever. Fabiola and Xavier R.‎

Profile Picture fabiola, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

soooo worth every penny!‎‎
By relworthy1
we flew tony up to massachusetts for my daughters wedding this after we flew him in for my oldest daughters wedding in florida. he was great! sooo worth every penny his expertise can't be beat pictures are forever and he understands this. he even did a coffee table book for my mom and her tears said it all. tony is truly part of the family now wouldn't have anyone else ever! he is careing, loving and most of all understanding he made us feel we were the only family that matter that day and that truly was all about my dauther and son in law. he treated her like a princess! thank you tony you are unbelievable!!!!‎

Profile Picture MARIE, 8/14/10, 1 Review

My own personal paparazi‎‎
By pasquale
It felt that my daughter's wedding had it own paparazi. They came to our home as the girls where getting ready. Photos that I would not ever think of. He and his group took pics from the front and the 2nd floor at the same time at the ballon musuem. WOW, I was very inpressed and very happy. All the photos now are on line and I can pick and choose the ones we like. Over 800 shots. I feel we got our money worth and now just waiting for our personal family albums. Thanks Tony‎

Profile Picture Sandy Lee, 7/24/10, 1 Review