Audio Incorporated Reviews

Audio Incorporated 6
Audio Incorporated 7
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/17/2019

I cannot say enough positive things about Chad Carson and Audio Incorporated! As a wedding planner I have not ever had such responsive and flexible customer service from an audio company before. Whenever we were met with an opportunity to make a music selection, Chad always provided multiple options making selecting the music, simple and painless! The quality of sound that was provided was top notch, Chad and his staff were on the ball with musical timing and read the atmosphere of the party flawlessly! I highly recommend this company, they will surely not disappoint!

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle Weingott · Married on 07/13/2019

Music Genius

Jade was an absolute gem to work with! An industry professional who made the pre-organisation and the actual day seamless. Jade went above and beyond on the day to make sure everything ran to schedule.

His playlist was superb and exactly to what we had asked. His services moulded perfectly to the style of even we had asked for and on top of that he has such a friendly and great personality. I'd hire him again in a minute. Thanks again Jade!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond Amazing for my wedding!

Jade was our wedding Dj and did the full ceremony to the very end of the night! Coordinating so much, very business but still so awesome! Jade made our wedding day so amazing! Thank you so much! A day to never forget!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Audio Incorporated 8
    Audio Incorporated 9
    Audio Incorporated 10
    Audio Incorporated 11
    Audio Incorporated 12

Cassie · Married on 06/02/2018

Jade hosted my wedding 2 weeks ago and killed it ! Was awesome having him take charge , knew when to do what. Listened well when I had a request and did so happily. Even brought me drinks when I saw I was in need . He also helped keep things cleaned up. Overall great guy would suggest him to any one. Couldn’t be more greatful for all his help !

Ajulu · Married on 04/28/2018

Jade did amazing for us. We thought we were just getting a DJ but we got so much more than that. They know so much about the wedding process it made our life so much easier so that we can focus on our day. My only advice is hire the right people if you want your day to go smoothe. Thank you Audio Incorporated!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2018

Jade is a complete professional! Jade made sure to have every special song I requested. He made the special dances perfect and seamless transitions between activities!! Jade knows how to bring your vision to life and makes sure to get exactly what you need. My wedding had a rainy day , but Jade brought the heat and kept the reception alive! I wouldnt have had the experience I had on my wedding day , if not for Jade!

Audio Incorporated 13
    Audio Incorporated 14

debbie · Married on 08/24/2016

We have used Chad's services for years in the Bloomsday Run and this year he supported two events for us on campus!! Chad is easy to work with, super accommodating with our play lists and makes it a fun day all the way around. He's reliable, always on time and his accounting services are super easy. Because of all this, I already look forward to the next opportunity of working with Chad!!! I recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ:)

Sent on 10/11/2016

Anna · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I got married last August and had DJ Chad do the music for our wedding reception. We couldn't have been happier with the results!! We were able to meet with him several months before our wedding and were highly impressed with his professionalism and his flexibility in making our event the way we wanted it to be. Neither of us wanted to create a playlist... that's why you hire a DJ, but we didn't want just any music played at our reception. We told him our music preferences and he created a playlist for us before the event that we were able to look through and change if needed. He also provided us with any type of lighting or effects we wanted with no extra charge. He was very affordable, responsive, and helped us plan everything to a T. He even worked secretly with our parents to surprise us with a hilarious parent dance (at the request of my father). Everything he did had been discussed ahead of time and he executed our plan perfectly! We loved working with Chad and highly recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Chad was very informative and knowledge about his profession. My husband and I appreciated his time and effort he put into our wedding. Wonderful and professional DJ.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

He was really good at improvising as the ceremony started later than anticipated and he had a backup playlist prepared. He accommodated all of our very specific requests for songs and timing. He had all of his own equipment for the ceremony and reception with a high quality wireless mic that worked great outdoors. Absolutely no complaints, every thing was executed exactly as we wanted (if not better!)

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Chad was great! He was working long to work with is and had great input. He gave choices of playlists we could choose from and made our reception so much fun! He was attest asset to our wedding and part of the reason we got nothing but compliments. Thank you Chad for doing such a great job, if we ever need a dj again you will definitely be our first choice :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Malena · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Chad for our wedding DJ at our home in Moscow, ID. He was amazing to work with from beginning to end. He was flexible and easy to get a hold of. We are very picky about our music so we ended up making our own playlist. He was exceptional with reading the crowd and getting a feel for what everyone wanted to dance to. He didn't talk too much (which I was so grateful for) but he was great with keeping the flow of the toasts and first dances. He was on-time and professional to work with. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2016

I recommend Chad to anyone looking for a great DJ/MC. He was professional, flexible and helpful with our questions and requests. I really needed a variety of music (english/spanish) for my daughter's quinceanera, (ceremony, reception and dance) and he came through. My daughter, her friends and all the guests were happy. We had about 135 friends and family attend. Overall he did a fantastic job, he was reasonably priced and we will definitely use his services again.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Rach · Married on 05/27/2016

Thanks, Chad for DJ'ing our wedding at the Historic Davenport Hotel! Everyone had a blast and we are all still talking about it! :-)

-R&A

Sent on 07/31/2016

Soohie · Married on 09/24/2015

WOAH! I can not say enough wonderful things about Chad and Audio Incorperated! He is SO professional and SO reliable! He made me feel so relaxed and confident with my wedding timeline and music! Even when I was a little scatterbrained and late to get him information, he was still completely on top of it! Such a blessing to have found Chad for our wedding! He made it such a fun and special celebration! THANK YOU CHAD!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Tesda · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot said enough amazing things about Chad, and the DJ/ MC services he provided for my wedding. He is extremely professional, kind, responsive and very fun! He constantly had my crowd up and dancing the entire night! i talked with Chad about my wedding for 6 months until my wedding, and he was always there answering my questions quickly, along with providing suggestions. I couldn't not have asked for a better DJ and would highly recommend him for anyone wanting their event to go from a good time, to a night that everyone will remember! Thanks Chad, for helping make my day one I'll never forget!

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • W

Will · Married on 08/14/2015

Completely proficient. DJ was at venue on time for set up in downtown Seattle while several major kick off events had the city gridlocked. Every detail was handled without fail or any concern to the wedding party. Audio choreography was timed perfectly. In a last minute pinch he was able to provide additional mics for the event. Great service.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Chad was absolutely incredible!!! He was so flexible and worked with us to create very unique playlists for our wedding. We had a lot of indie music and different styles and he made every list perfect. Even the songs I heard that I knew I hadn't seen on the list was perfect; that moment you hear yourself say "I love this song! I can't believe it's playing." It wouldn't have been quite as special without the skills Chad brought to the table. He was our DJ and emcee and is very talented at both. We were a bit behind getting started and he was able to direct and keep the music going until we were ready for the processional. Would most certainly recommend for ANY and ALL events!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Hannah · Married on 07/11/2015

Chad, My husband and I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful services at our wedding this summer! The music was absolutely perfect and you were able to keep everyone up, moving and having a good time! You played everything that we wanted and more so we can't thank you enough for helping make our special day so perfect! Thank you for being so professional and for taking the time to work with us! We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2015

Wonderful DJ highly reccomended

Sent on 08/05/2015

Alyssa & Nate · Married on 10/04/2014

Chad was great at getting back to me with my questions & managed to get a lot of our guests to get up and dance!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Chad was great! We received lots of compliments on how great the music was! I personally was pleased with how he kept the reception flowing and people out on the dance floor. Prior to the wedding I was nervous about the flow of the reception and what to do and Chad took care of it and helped put me at ease. He was always quick to reply to my million questions specially as the day got closer! Overall I was very pleased with Chad and would recommend him as a DJ! :)

Sent on 10/10/2014

Libby · Married on 09/06/2014

Audio Incorporated was great! First and foremost, if you are a nervous bride I would recommend Audio Incorporated because they are really great about responding to emails quickly. Once things get stressful, that's an amazing trait in a vendor!

I gave them vague instructions on my logistical nightmare of a wedding (three different spaces) and they pulled it off no problem. They were super gracious about taking requests from my intoxicated guests. They also matched the type of music to our crowd and adjusted as needed to keep everyone dancing. The uplights really spruced up the dancing area! If I was planning my wedding again, I would choose the same DJ, hands down.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

We are 100% satisfied with Audio Incorporated. First of all, Chad came clear from Spokane to DJ/MC our wedding. He was on time and prepared and his equipment was awesome. He made sure we heard all the music we requested, even the electric dance music (EDM) we thought no one would have. During the wedding his music was on queue and he also provided MC. We got tons of comment about how great the DJ was. It was the best day of our lives!!! Thank you for helping make our special day so perfect!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014