Coeur D Alene, ID 83815 Map · Phone number

About Epic Vibe

Epic Vibe is both a DJ and Lighting Company that works directly with our clents to create events that are truly "Epic". Epic Vibe has been steadily growing over the past 7 years and will continue to expand as we maintain our commitment to build close relationships with our clients and industry partners. We offer multiple services to eliminate the burden of having to hire a bunch of different companies. We offer Professional DJ's, Bistro String Lighting, LED Uplighting, Chandeliers, LED Pillars, Lanterns, Projectors and Screens for slideshows, Satin and Sheer Voile Ceiling Draping Packages, Backdrops, Custom Gobo Projection, Confetti Launchers, and much more.

Please feel free to call, text, or email us anytime!

208-699-3000 / info@epicvibedj.com / www.epicvibedj.com

Epic Vibe 2
Epic Vibe 3

Kylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing DJ and experience

Ryan recently was the DJ at my wedding in Coeur d'Alene! Since my ceremony was on the golf course I was concerned about guests hearing our officiant. Ryan was able to get portable speakers and a microphone so everyone could hear us talking during our ceremony! For our reception I was a bit nervous if guests would actually dance since we did not get a band. Ryan absolutely killed it and had everyone from age 18-80 dancing the entire night! As a bride you are always concerned if people are going to have fun at your wedding, Ryan absolutely set the tone of the entire party and I could not have been more grateful! I even texted Ryan the first dance songs before I walked down the aisle and he had them for us without any issues! YOU ROCK RYAN!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Carri · Married on 09/11/2017

Absolutely amazing

Ryan is exactly what every bride hopes for in a DJ. He takes the time to learn the bride and grooms personal taste in music and does a fabulous job mixing together the perfect playlist. He coordinated the entire wedding with ease. I HIGHLY recommend Epic Vibe DJ.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I were so impressed with Ryan at EpicVibe. He did a masterful job keeping our day organized and running smoothly. According to our guests, his playlist was "on point", which was evidenced by a surprisingly full dance floor, with both young and old taking part in the fun. I was also impressed with his ability to handle last-minute suggestions (I asked him to trim two songs the day before the ceremony). We really can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Epic Vibe FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Cameo Events
    Cameo Events Wedding Planners

Ryan and his team of professionals for lighting and DJ services are always my #1 go to! I love that his fees are for the entire day and NOT hourly. With Epic Vibe there are no extra set up fees for ceremony vs. reception. The bottom dollar amount covers it all! As a wedding planner a DJ can make or break your reception, having a DJ that can read your crowd and play music to fit their culture and genre is a true talent! It is also a great addition that he also installs event lighting. This allows for only one delivery and set up fee. This is a HUGE relief to have the lighting team onsite for the entire length of the event just in case something were to go wrong! Other lighting teams leave after set and do not return until the event is over. If Epic Vibe is open on your date I say BOOK THEM!!! You wont be sorry! ~The Cameo Team

• Coeur D Alene, 83815 See on map