Atlanta Wedding Florals Reviews

Atlanta Wedding Florals 3
Atlanta Wedding Florals 4
Atlanta Wedding Florals 5

Mercedes · Married on 05/30/2015

Nanci with Atlanta Wedding Florals is SUPER AWESOME!!!! She was able to create beautiful arrangements and bouquets that truly popped in my pictures!!! I had an awesome experience with this company and would highly recommend there services!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Emily · Married on 11/22/2014

Absolute beautiful arrangements. Nanci was super friendly and helpful. Only a slight communication error, but completely resolved in plenty of time to iron out details for the wedding. thank you Nanci!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

Nanci was very helpful and went above and beyond for our wedding day! Everything was beautiful and even better than I had hoped! Even on the initial meeting she had exactly what I wanted mapped out and made suggestions and was overall fantastic!

Sent on 07/12/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/16/2013

I cannot say enough about Nanci! She was fantastic to work with. I brought a couple of photos to our meeting as far as what I liked and the 'theme' I was going with, and she knocked it out of the park. Not to mention, Nanci even went above and beyond and decorated our wedding arbor as well. I was completely confident in the decisions she made and everything looked perfect! I was truly blown away when I saw how the flowers completed the venue! I would hire Nanci 100 times over, so with that being said, HIRE HER!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Haley · Married on 04/28/2018

3.0

I loved how Nanci had an example bouquet for me for our initial meeting. I'm not the type of person who can come up with a beautiful flower arrangement off the top of my head, so Nanci showed me some beautiful examples and I was able to make a decision. She could do anything I asked, she was very easy to work with, flexible with my schedule, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/26/2018

3.5

I loved working with Nanci from Atlanta wedding florals. Her work was exquisite, her vision beautiful and she did the job extremely well.
    I would have preferred that she had a professional computer program which would allowed me to view everything I was getting from her in a more professional manner. That was the only drawback. I would highly recommend her work and would be happy to recommend her for any event, party, or function. Her work with flowers is truly beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2014

4.2

I found Simple Elegance through Groupon originally and ended up using the company for my ceremony decor as well. Nanci was very nice and full of helpful suggestions without being pushy. Everything was beautiful and done on time!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Joan · Married on 01/20/2018

1.2
      3.0
      2.0
      0.5

I spoke with Nanci after the recommendation of a close friend. Everything was set: what I needed, date and location of ceremony, and time of delivery. The night before the wedding(!!)-when I was hosting my family for dinner, Nanci called to say she needed to drop off the flowers several hours earlier than planned. When I explained that the church wasn't open then, she said we'd have to "meet." Since I had hair and makeup appointments, that wouldn't work for me. Her solution was to drop off the flowers at my house, and I had to schlep flowers, vases, and pedestals to the church and set them up myself.
    (No offer to have someone else help her deliver/set up, and no apology for dumping this on us!)
    I felt this was both inconsiderate and unprofessional. (Since she had made other "plans" for this day, the least she
    could do was to have someone else deliver them!) I would not recommend using this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Dear Joan,
    I am shocked! that you were so unhappy until reading your review, 3 weeks after your wedding....
    I really wish you would have communicated this to me.
    It is standard to deliver flowers 2-3 hours prior to the ceremony and for your 4:00 ceremony, we agreed they would be delivered by 2:00.
    When I called you to confirm this, you informed me that the Pastor would not be arriving to open the church until 2:45-3:00..... considerably later than we had originally discussed.
    It was your idea to meet, or for us to deliver to your house, and I made sure we didn't arrive until after your hair and make up we're done, and helped your sweet and cordial fiancé load the few items into his car.
    Had I known you were so displeased I most certainly would have had one of my designers deliver later to the church.
    Had you expressed your dismay after the fact, I would have given you a refund..... Anything to avoid this " not so stellar" review, at the top of 66 great ones....
    And not knowing until just now, makes it impossible for me to fix!
    I am extremely sorry!
    I wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!
    Warmest regards,