Atlanta Wedding Florals Reviews

Atlanta Wedding Florals 6
Atlanta Wedding Florals 7

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing florals

Nanci knows how to execute a floral vision in a way that takes it to a whole new level and she does it with kindness and thoughtfulness. I’m so thankful for her! Price is an estimate - I can’t find the exact number. Nanci is a true visionary and an amazing artist, the coordination of the business details and spreadsheets are not her strong suit she will openly state that. But that’s not what matters in a wedding. If you want amazing florals, this vendor is an absolute top pick!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 8
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 9
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 10
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 11
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 12
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 13

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you Andrea I appreciate your honesty, and for this amazing review! So true, I am not great at spread sheets, and fancy proposals but can definitely execute any bride’s vision....
    You trusted me to do what I do best, and that means the world to me!
    I can’t thank you enough for allowing me and my team to bring your vision to fruition.... I also appreciate your patience as we were having some computer/printer cliches.
    I will miss our late night texting...Lol
    Wishing you and Cody all the best, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    X0 Nanci :)

Sarai · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing, just amazing.! Couldn’t have had a better florist for my wedding day. I had a vision in mind and not only did she successfully accomplished it, she made it better. She was easy to work with from start to finish. We will definitely keep her in mind for future events.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, you were a please to work with as well..... :)) Congrats, and all the best!
    <3 Nanci

Kimberly · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and unique

We hired Nancy from Atlanta Wedding Florals for our wedding and I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event. She created the most amazing flower arrangements, bouquets and décor that I could have ever dreamed of. Nancy was amazing to work with because she always had great ideas and an amazing attitude. If you would like to hire someone who can arrange anything from super traditional to a little funky than Nancy from Atlanta Wedding Florals is the florist for you!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dear Kimberly & RJ,
    You have no idea how much we loved being included in your wedding..... And how special that you and your mom also invited me as a guest, your trust in me is priceless!
    Thank you for everything, Lisa and I made sure to go way above and beyond for you..... It's so rewarding when you make great relationships and see your bride's inspiration come to fruition, love your family!
    It was so fun, colorful & happy like you.....
    God bless, and please let me know when your in town, I want to go thrifting and beer tasting.....LOL
    Congratulations and best wishes!
    Always grateful,
    Nanci & Lisa
    P.S. Kiss Pedro for me, and if you ever need a dog sitter I'm your girl! XOXO
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 10/06/2018

Ok - I never give 5 stars! But Nanci was the best in the most time of need - My planner dropped out on me 2 weeks into my wedding and I was in desperate need of a florist. Thank God I came across Nanci and she was open on my day! Her bouquets were EXACTLY what I wanted with a few photos and telling her what I'd like to see. Her personality and responsiveness were the best - you definitely need that when you're finalizing details and need responses in a timely fashion. I highly recommend her!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 14
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 15

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Awww.... thank you love! I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason....:)
    I am so happy you found me, and like I said "I got you"! You trusted in me and that is most important. We didn't even meet in person, but from speaking to you on the phone it was like we had known each other forever!
    Loved the connection and can't thank you enough!, You are beautiful!
    Please keep in touch.... <3 Nanci

Jazzmyne · Married on 09/02/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Nanci and her crew TWICE in ONE day on September 2nd. She was on time, prepared, helpful, and full of so much personality! The work was beyond beautiful and you can tell that she really enjoys her job. I highly recommend her and her team. You won't regret it! One of the best teams that I have had the pleasure of working with during my time as a wedding coordinator. I am sure that I will see you all very soon!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

We can't wait to work with you again!.... Ashton Gardens is our favorite venue, and you are like the cherry on top of the "awesome sundae"! :)
    We are all on the same team, and it's like a "breath of fresh air"to work with such professionalism!....
    Love you Jazz!<3 xo

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Atlanta wedding florals was a dream to work with! I wasn’t sure what I wanted for my wedding flowers and decor but the team was able to work with me to help me decide and create something beautiful! Nanci was always one text away with any wedding related questions. She and her team are very knowledgeable, personable, professional, and creative! 10/10 would recommend! This team will make your wedding wishes come true!!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 16
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 17
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 18
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 19

Wow! So humbled....
    I can't thank you enough Jenna, you and your family embraced us and trusted we would capture your vision, and bring it to fruition.... Lisa and I are so grateful to have been a part of your "forever memories"...... We would like to give you 5 stars as well...:) You invited us to be guests at your wedding and join in the celebration, what fun!
    Everything was delicious, can't stop thinking about your amazing food and cake!
    What a beautiful bride, both inside and out<3. We will keep in touch!
    Wishing you and Joe a lifetime of happiness!
    xoxo kiss Jack please....
    Warmest regards,
    Nanci & Lisa

Kyanna · Married on 08/24/2018

Nancy is great & really tries to work with your vision. She automatically reached out to me after I inquired & started coming up with a plan. She met me at my venue to see the space to drape as well as great places to add flowers. Couldn’t ask for a better florist.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Kyanna, I think your pretty great too! <3
    I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more....
    Congratulations and all the best!

Sakeetra Mims · Married on 08/18/2018

Mims wedding 8/18/18

Where do I even start. Nanci was like a dream come true. She made planning a wedding out of state a walk in the park. The best part of planning my wedding was getting to hangout with Nanci and watch her bring my vision to life. She is so sweet and a blast to work with, I now feel like she is apart of my family. Nanci is amazingly talented and I am so glad I got a chance to work with her. If you are looking for someone to bring your wedding floral ideas to life, Nanci is definitely your girl! 😉
    P.s. her assistant Lisa also helped make everything come together so beautifuly for my special day!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 20
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 21
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 22
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 23
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 24

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2018

Nanci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL and she was able to help us stay within our budget and still get everything we wanted. I can’t thank her enough! I was so happy with my bouquets and arrangements for the ceremony space. She also recommended my hair and makeup artist! Definitely give her a call if you are looking for a florist in the Duluth/Johns Creek/Buford area!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 25

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Wow! What a gorgeous bride, inside and out.....
    Thank you so much to you, and your mom,
    Such a pleasure to work with!
    Congrats again and best wishes!
    <3 :) Nanci
    P.S. please kiss Buttercup for me!

Christy · Married on 04/28/2018

Nanci did an amazing job at my daughters wedding and reception two weeks ago! We had the most beautiful flowers, bouquets and stunning arrangements at the reception! 11 months ago when my daughter chose Nanci as the florist for her wedding she had an idea of how she wanted the florals to look. Nanci delivered “over the top” “stunning” and amazingly gorgeous arrangements! Thank you Nanci for making my daughters wedding a beautiful memory!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 26
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 27
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 28
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 29
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 30
    Atlanta Wedding Florals 31

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you! You are so welcome you and Haley were such a pleasure to work with.... and you can't go wrong with The Payne Corley House!
  • Rya

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent service. The flowers were beautiful and she made a quick change of plans when my
    mother in law passed and we needed a seat flower versus a wrist corsage. It was beautiful. I would recommend Nanci to anyone for flowers for any occasion not just weddings.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you Laura and congratulations and best wishes!
    Please keep in touch, let’s meet for coffee sometime!

Courtney · Married on 11/25/2017

Nanci did an outstanding job with my wedding!! She was very responsive and very accommodating with all of my requests. Nanci went out of her way to make sure I felt so special on my wedding day. She took my vision and brought it to life. Every single little detail was executed so perfectly. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was, and it is all thanks to Nanci. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding!! Thank you for everything Nanci!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Thank you Courtney! Wishing you and James a lifetime of happiness!!❤️

Margarita · Married on 10/29/2017

Working with Nanci made my entire experience so much more pleasant. She's awesome! She immediately understood my concepts for my wedding and made it happen. She went above and beyond to make everything look beautiful and perfect. Charlie did an amazing job designing my chuppah, and everything looked better than I could have ever envisioned. Also, after much searching, it's clear they are also THE BEST and most fair in pricing. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. 5 stars for my 5-star treatment. Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

Nanci did an amazing job!! I got so many compliments on mine and my girls bouquets!!! The guys looked great, as well as the special ladies who got wrist bands! She executed my Pinterest find perfectly!!! A real pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Denae · Married on 10/07/2017

Nanci is just amazing. She’s so sweet and accommodating. She goes out of her way to make your day special. She’s a perfectionist and makes sure everything goes right. Omg she’s the best. If you’re looking for good quality flowers and a good spirited person to do it. Nanci is your girl!!! Please do yourself a favor and book with Atlanta Wedding florals!!

Xoxo
    Denae’ and Kevin

Sent on 10/09/2017

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Love you sweet girl! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon!!! :)
    All the best to you and your handsome husband.....
    XOXO Nanci

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2017

Nanci was amazing! She is so sweet and she went above and beyond to make my vision for my wedding become a reality. If you're looking for the perfect flowers to add dimension to your decor and someone who is creative and can help you work with any limitations at your venue, choose Atlanta Wedding Florals!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you sweetie! It was a beautiful day.... such a gorgeous bride! please stay in touch! XOXO

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy Altman was amazing! She delivered exactly what was promised in previous meetings and communications. She was such a pleasure to work with and incredibly considerate.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! The feelings are mutual.... It was such a pleasure working with you, I so appreciate you putting your trust in me..... please say hi and thank you to your sweet mom!:)

Mary · Married on 08/26/2017

Nanci was an absolute joy to work with and extremely accommodating. I met with five different florists, Nanci was the only one who actually took the time to listen to my vision and actually put together the arrangement I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her and her prices are excellent. I received many compliments from guests, the venue was absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!
    Thank you again Nanci for making my daughter's day so special, you are an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Thank you Mary!:)

Tabitha · Married on 07/03/2017

Nanci was very flexible when trying to fit floral decor in our budget. She was always a delight to deal with. We did run into some communication issues the day of the wedding regarding flower delivery but I contribute that to miscommunication and the high emotions of the wedding day and of my bridal party. I did not communicate with her directly the day of.

Nanci was professional and I would definitely recommend her. Her work (bouquets, cake decor, and boutonnières) were beautiful!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2017

WOW!! It's so hard to know what you are getting when you pick a place for flowers because you never know what you are getting until the day of. All I can say is that for a very very picky Bride, I was BEYOND impressed with Nancy. She was so easy to work with from the planning to final day. Not only that but she made sure I was happy with the flowers. I HIGHLY recommend her! #supportsmallbusiness

Sent on 06/09/2017

Vicki · Married on 04/29/2017

Nanci is awesome! We loved her exceptional service. Her flowers are perfectly made according to our like. I simply explained what I wanted with my bridal bouquet and she arranged it perfectly! Nanci is also very sweet and professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Jenna · Married on 02/18/2017

Nanci was amazing to work with! I showed her a picture of what I was wanting and my budget. She created exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend using her to receive a personalized service. She is very knowledgeable and personable. Atlanta Wedding Florals is a must for your wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Atlanta Wedding Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with....:) so honored that I was a part of making your dream day magical!... keep in touch!
    ATL Wedding Florals
    fb.me/welovebridesinatlanta

Natalie · Married on 12/08/2016

Absolutely use Nanci ! My flowers were amazing. Everyone commented on them. As well, my bouquet was beyond what I expected. Just ridiculously georgeous!
    Her flowers made the wedding. Seriously ! Book this woman. Atlanta wedding florals amazing.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

Nanci was wonderful in so many ways to work with! She did our rehearsal and wedding, November 18 and 19th 2016 at Watershed on Peachtree and The Georgian Terrace. She was able to make that ball room at the Georgian Terrace look spectacular, all arrangements were beautiful and all my bridesmaids bouquest were so pretty and the perfect size! She totally understood my vision for my wedding and knocked it out of the ball park! I highly recommend Atlanta Wedding Florals!!!! I wish I could share picture of what she did for us.

Sent on 11/26/2016