Arlington Florist Reviews

7 | Jacksonville, FL

7 Reviews for Arlington Florist

Arlington Florist did a beautiful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding on February 28, 2015. The flowers were gorgeous. They didn't charge extra for colored roses, as I have heard that other florists do. The prices were very reasonable. The service was wonderful. If you are looking for a florist that does an outstanding job from start to finish then Arlington Florist is who you should choose.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Erin · Married on 10/03/2015

My bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages turned out absolutely beautiful! All I had to do was send her pictures of inspiration flowers. She did the rest! There was even a very minor issue with one of the bouquets and she sent someone all the way to Saint Augustine (About a 45 minute drive) to correct the issue! She worked with me on pricing and kept everything in budget for me! You can't go wrong with using this florist!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Arlington Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding....from the bridal bouquets to the floral arrangements for the reception everything was absolutely beautiful. Pam was awesome about suggesting other flower options that closely resembled the look I wanted which allowed us to stay within our budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 10/06/2012

I spent 1 day with the florist picking out flowers. I knew the feel and look of my flowers, but not flower specifics. I gave them my budget and they picked out flowers that were in the colors I wanted and within my budget. They were absolutely beautiful! Mixes of yellows and whites in a garden style. I could not have been more please. I met just once and checked on everything a couple weeks before and that was it! The flowers were delivered on time and in perfect order. I ordered all of my prom corsages and bouttonieres from here in high school and was equally pleased for my wedding. I definitely recommend this little shop for wedding flowers, much cheaper too than others in the area.

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • LocaLady

Vicki · Married on 06/15/2011

Arlington Florist was awesome! My fiance was very particular so I was in their shop a lot a few weeks before our wedding and they were wonderful! Very easy to work with, very patient and very accommodating! I highly recommend Arlington Florist, they were wonderful to us!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2000

Great flowers, beautiful and worked well with me....Loved the people...have become friends

Sent on 11/01/2007

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2012

Beautiful flowers for a great price. My photog. even said how much he loved the flowers!

Sent on 10/21/2012