Cottage Flowers by Gay

556 Ocean Boulevard,, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cottage Flowers by Gay

Cottage Flowers by Gay provide gorgeous botanical blooms for their clients’ weddings and other milestone occasions throughout Saint Simons Island, Georgia, and beyond. Gay Varnedoe is the proud owner and passionate florist behind this business. For over two decades, this professional has had the honor of providing bespoke flowers that flawlessly represent her clients’ personalities and love stories. As well as serving weddings, Gay has provided her talents for several momentous events including Governor Bill Clinton’s Man of the Year Party in Arkansas.

All services at Cottage Flowers by Gay and begin with free consultations either in person or online. Here, you can discuss flower styles, desired arrangements, your chosen venue, and much more. As Gay gets to know you, she can get to work in creating personalized designs that transform your setting into the loving atmosphere you’ve always envisioned. What’s more, this florist can visit your chosen venue to ensure that her arrangements fit and suit the site’s aesthetic. All finalized arrangements can be delivered and set up for further convenience. Some of the floral designs offered by Gay include, but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor

pretty bouquet
pink tulips
tina kwarciany
Cottage Flowers by Gay
white tulips and lily of the valley
wedding bouquet
golden isle ad
bouqet 3
gay richard 9 29 12

12 Reviews for Cottage Flowers by Gay

• Chloe

Chloe · Married on 03/14/2020

Fantastic! Very helpful, flowers were gorgeous.

Gay was absolutely wonderful! Our flowers for our wedding were absolutley gorgeous! Even for days afterward!! We got many compliments!! My husband and I were bogged down with planning our entire destination wedding, so I was a bit last minute with updating her about my floral choices, but she was able to help, suggest, and adjust over a simple phone call. She even made a very last minute adjustment and made a floral bouquet for our last minute flower girl. I am so happy we chose her for our wedding!!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Veronique

Veronique G. · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I hired Gay for our wedding at Captain's Bluff in St. Simons. Gay was a charm to work with, was extremely creative, helped us stick to our budget, and delivered the most beautiful flowers on our wedding day exactly at the time we wanted her to be there. Everyone was absolutely in love with the greenery on the main farm table (eucalyptus garland), on the wedding arch, on the cake, and throughout my bouquet! I seriously wish I could have kept everything she created forever!! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Cottage Flowers by Gay FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 556 Ocean Boulevard, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522 See on map
    912-372-9651 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cottage Flowers by Gay)