Becca’s Bloomin Buds

Jacksonville Beach, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Becca’s Bloomin Buds is a wedding floral design studio based in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. With over 13 years of experience, these versatile arrangers can help add an organic flourish to your special day. They take the time and care needed to ensure that each client receives a tailored collection of personalized arrangements for their long-awaited occasion. From elaborate centerpieces to delicate boutonnieres, they can be there to cater to you.

Becca’s Bloomin Buds welcomes couples to reach out to these resourceful arrangers to learn more about their available packages. Each arrangement is custom-made, ensuring that you receive a floral collection that is ideally suited to your wedding celebration. As an added experience, this designer can deliver all your arrangements directly to your venue. Arrangements available from this resourceful team include:

• Bouquets
  • Custom floral creations
  • Woman-owned

• Aria
    Aria L. Married on 04/16/2022

Most amazing flowers of my dreams!

Becca and her staff surpassed all of my husband and I's expectations. Due to us planning everything remotely from deployments, she was so understanding and attentive to all of our needs! She made sure we had everything we requested for our day as well as adding her amazing expertise to the overall look. We were so happy with how everything turned out! I can still smell how amazing all the flowers were. Thank you again so much for making our day perfect and one we will never forget! We highly recommend Becca!!! Hire her she does amazing work!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla S. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing is an understatement

Becca deserves 10 stars! Not only did she bring my wedding vision to life with her beautiful and creative bouquets and arrangements, but she also traveled to North Carolina for a reasonable price just do to my flowers and day of coordinating. I can truly say Becca went above and beyond for my day, she was reasonably priced, easy to work with, and prioritizes your day!! She understands that you only get one wedding day and made my day so stress free. I would recommend her a million times over. Do not hesitate to book with her, you won’t regret it and it will be one of your best investments towards your wedding day!

Photos by Ashley Ricci photography
    Brandi R. Married on 08/13/2021

Gorgeous succulents

I’m not a traditional bride who wanted the typical flowers. I like succulents more than any other flower. I found Becca and talked with her a little bit. She was the most personable vendor I had talked to. She asked me colors, any specifics, what my hair would look like since I wanted a flower crown. She was amazing. We communicated up until the wedding day when she delivered my items. I was shocked at how amazing they were. I was so grateful for the pieces she had created. They were beautiful. She also provided care sheets on how to repot the succulents after. If you want someone that can connect with you and understand your ideas just by talking on the phone for a few minutes, then you want to hire Becca. Truly amazing and talented.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
Location of (Becca’s Bloomin Buds)
Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding