Apple Event Productions Reviews

16 Reviews for Apple Event Productions

• Carla

Carla P. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Incredible!

Jack and Patty were amazing! I don’t even know where to begin! They were with us throughout the entire wedding planning, super attentive, responsive, and most of all so sweet and kind.

The venue looked absolutely gorgeous! I mean, the entire night I kept saying I couldn’t believe this was my wedding! It was truly such a dream come true! I highly highly recommend Apple Events Productions, you will not be disappointed! They made our wedding planning process less stressful and such a blast! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Jennifer A. · Married on 05/14/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

I am so glad Patty & Jack were referred to us because what the delivered was above and beyond. They made our wedding look even better than the Pinterest pictures I had shown them. Everything was beautiful! Our guests are still talking about the details and that makes us so happy.

Sent on 05/16/2021

Lizmary P. · Married on 04/02/2021

Created my ideal wedding!

Apple Event Productions were the best partners that I could ever ask for to help create and bring to life my vision for such a special day. I felt so comfortable working with them and could trust Patty and Jack 1000% in delivering all aspects for the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend to use Apple Event Productions for your wedding or any upcoming event you may have.

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Niurka

Niurka L. · Married on 03/07/2021

Beautiful and Elegant

Everything was very elegant , and professional ! They took care of every detail and every thing was beatiful ! Thank you !!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Jay L. · Married on 12/12/2020

Speechless

Absolutely professional High quality service. Would highly recommend, Wouldn't work with anyone but Patty, Extremely exceptional, Extremely exceptional, Professional And knows exactly what one wants. If i could I'd give her and her staff a 10. Best company in Miami, FL.

• Yeliani

Yeliani · Married on 03/08/2020

Wonderfull experience

Excellent service. This professional team helped us concentrate in our special day.
    We truly appreciate the attention received!

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Fabi

Fabi · Married on 12/20/2019

The most amazing day!

I could not have done it without Apple Event Productions! Patty and Jack were amazing to work with. They helped capture our vision for our wedding day and it was even more perfect in person!

• Ó

Óscar D. · Married on 02/15/2019

Just perfect

Awesome customer service, all way helpful, on time. Excellent quality, without a doubt I recommend their service. 10/10

• Priscilla Macia

Pri · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing! Flowers were gorgeous!

Patricia helped me bring my wedding vision to life! I found her through the Hotel (Kimpton Epic Hotel) and I am so glad I hired her! She went above and beyond when she did not have to and the flowers came out gorgeous! On the wedding day, she came up to me and my planner making sure everything was perfect and even ad me approve my bouquet before she wrapped it! That meant the world to me! You will not regret hiring her! She truly has talent and showed her skills!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Sabrina · Married on 07/14/2018

Jack and his team were incredibly professional and helpful! We used their beautiful linens, chairs, and charger plates. They also did special draping for our Bride & Groom chairs. From the beginning they were responsive and quick to assist with any changes and questions that came up. We could not be more pleased with their service and would recommend them 200%.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2018

Patty and Jack made me feel like I was in the right hands from the moment I met them. They were so kind, considerate, and professional from beginning to end; always taking the time to hear me out, finding affordable options to my high-end, expensive tastes, always open to my changes and most importantly, they gave me my dream wedding. They have been in the industry for a long time so they know their venues, vendors, and brides. As an event planner myself, handing over my wedding to someone else was definitely a challenge, but with Patty and Jack I felt at ease the entire time. Everything ran smoothly, everything looked beyond stunning, my guests were so impressed and happy and my husband and I got exactly what we wanted and more. They went above and beyond in every way possible. Always there to answer my calls, e-mails and texts, always three steps ahead of me, always encouraging me to enjoy the process whenever I was a ball of stress, they are wedding planners, designers, florists, & rental company all in one. Truly an amazing team! Not only do they know the entire industry fully, they also made it a priority to get to know us as best they could so they could deliver what we envisioned. Thank you Patty, Jack and the entire team for making our dreams come true! -Andrea and Michael 01.27.2018

Sent on 03/02/2018

Karen · Married on 12/16/2017

Jack and Patty worked my daughter’s wedding at the JW Marriott in Marco Island. They provided the gorgeous linens for both the wedding reception and the rehearsal dinner on the beach and made the entire wedding weekend go so seamlessly. I can’t recommend them enough. They are very organized and make their clients feel secure in knowing everything will be looked after.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Belkis · Married on 05/20/2017

My daughter's wedding was at the East Miami in Brickell. The East recommended Patty (Apple Events Productions) as a wedding planner and we went to meet her. Immediately we liked her personality and her husband's as well. Well, we definitely did the right thing when we hired her to help us plan our daughter's wedding! They are professional, timely, dedicated, organized, knowledgable and the best decision we ever made. We couldn't have done it without this pair. They are WONDERFUL and I can say I recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any other event with my eyes closed! I seriously couldn't have done without her!! Thank you Patty and Jack! You guys are the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Belkis

Belkis B. · Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent!!! Couldn’t have done it without them!!!

Patricia and Jack are the best in the business. Their attention to detail is 2nd to none. They made sure that all the vendors were doing what they were supposed to be doing and for a nervous mother of the bride having them by my side was a God send!!
    I recommend them highly for your special event! You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2016

Apple Event productions were so helpful for my wedding planning and wedding day. Patty is amazing! She made sure everything was perfect for my big day and gave me excellent advice. Her setup was amazing, she is very professional, has great prices and best of all very honest and caring. Definitely will be using this company for any future events.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Myriam · Married on 10/26/2013

As a bride, we always want the best quality for everything on our big day... despite having to be on a budget. We didn't want anything fancy, but we did want focus on quality the quality of every details (including chairs, linen, and tabletop decoration). Peace of mind was what we found in working with Patty and Jacques throughout the wedding planning process and day-of decoration. We loved how everything came out and we would highly recommend Patty & Jacques for any event rental and planning!

Sent on 02/02/2014