Aphrodite Studios LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle Married on 11/02/2019

Could not ask for a better photographer!!!

Alisha was great! I just had my wedding a couple of Saturdays ago, November 2, and everything went perfectly and I have Alisha to thank. I am not the most comfortable getting my picture taken but she made me feel very comfortable, she showed me exactly how to pose. She is very nice, honest, funny and fun to be around, a lot of energy but also makes me feel very calm, especially on my wedding day. The second I saw her come into the hair salon the day of I felt relief come over me knowing that she was there and was not only going to be capturing every moment of my day but to help keep me on time, organized and simply just calm throughout the whole day. She helped me organize my day weeks ahead of time, she was realistic on how long everything takes and was very quick and organized on getting picture taken. Formal pictures that were taken at church went very smoothly, got every combination needed in a very short amount of time, the best way that I have seen this process, and I have seen many and it can be a disaster, trust me! It was cold outside so the picture taken outside again went very quick and smooth and quality and quantity were far from compromised, they were beautiful!!! Her prices were very fair, we could not afford a lot for pictures and I thought that I would have to compromise on time or quality, but going with Alisha I did not have to compromise at all! She was there the whole day; she took pictures of every single moment plus more. The quality was outstanding, she uses different filters, lenses, and crops things/people/ anything unwanted out of the pictures. The attention to detail in every single picture was amazing. Her package came with a free engagement session, which the pictures were also amazing! She was able to do a slide show of pictures at the reception of the wedding and other pictures of the wedding party that others were not able to see. She gave us a sneak peak of wedding photos THE NEXT DAY, and the final edited pictures one week later! Seriously, if you are looking for a photographer Alisha is your girl!!!
    Amber Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographer you'll ever find

I found Alicia at the wedding show. I choose to go with her because she was very honest and open. She did our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! She was willing to take pictures with our dog and goats. Everyone loved them, so we booked her to do family photos and they turned out awesome also! Yesterday was our wedding and the preview photos she had were amazing! We got a lot of compliments on the photos! Alicia is very personable, and funny. She can make anyone smile for pictures! We just can't say enough good things about her! I highly recommend her!
    Shelby P. Married on 04/12/2019

Incredible!!

I did a boudoir shoot and Alicia did a fantastic job making me feel both comfortable and confident! I couldn’t be happier with the photos!!
    Cassandra Married on 01/26/2019

Above and beyond, amazing experience!

Very professional, went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We had a very large wedding party and I feared the worst, but the service provided by Alicia and her husband was so organized that the entire day went perfectly! They were able to capture our wedding day perfectly!! Thank you so much!
    Sheri K. Married on 12/16/2018

Video Superb!

Alicia was recommended to us by a friend that used her for their wedding. She did a fabulous job with the videography for our wedding and her editing is very creative and very professional. We highly recommend Aphrodite for your videography needs.
    Anna E. Married on 12/15/2018

Multiple services

I have gone to Alicia for boudoir, my wedding photography, my wedding videography, my engagement pictures, and an upcoming friends shoot this summer along with a future boudoir shoot. She is beyond amazing and never ceases to go above and beyond every time I’m with her. I recommend her to absolutely everyone I meet that I know needs some sort of photographer. She really has become like family to me and my friends. As long as she’s doing photography, I’m sticking with her.
    Jamie L. Married on 11/09/2018

Senior & Family Photos

Top notch....second to none. Very accommodating, thank you Alisha & John!
    Stephanie Married on 10/27/2018

Wondering Experience with Aphrodite Videography

We are so happy with our wedding video experience with Alicia and Aphrodite Videography & Studios. She was very flexible with what we all wanted documented, creating a custom package just for us. She was very easy to work with, and we did not even know she was there capturing our special day. We are in LOVE with our video, and watch often to remember every moment. Thank you Alicia for taking time away from your family to spend with ours.
  • Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 10/26/2018

A stunning experience

Alicia captured our fall wedding with stunning video! The outdoor pictures at our friend’s farm were so beautiful, unique and vibrant. The overhead drone footage captured the fall colors splendidly. Alicia also worked with us to take wedding pictures with our dog, Molly, at our home. She went above and beyond in helping us to capture our special day. She even helped me with my wedding dress and applying lipstick for a touch up when I didn’t have a mirror. We loved her friendly personality and would highly recommend her to anyone.
    Brandon Married on 10/12/2018

Above and Beyond Expectations!

Alicia photographed our wedding in October 2018 and did an outstanding job! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at all times, which allowed her to capture that many more memories for us to cherish forever. She was very responsive whenever we had any questions and was very flexible throughout our wedding day. She constantly surprised us with her creative ideas for unique pictures. We could not have asked for anyone better than Alicia!
    Cassandra K. Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photos

We loved working with Alicia for our wedding photos. She was so flexible with our plans and took beautiful pictures!
    Tiffany Married on 06/01/2018

Knowledgeable, relaxed and memorable

Alicia is very easy to work with. She makes you feel at ease and comfortable. She has a positive attitude and wants to capture the best images of your day for you so she can document your love story.
    Carly Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing work!

We LOVE Alicia! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease during engagement and wedding photos. I am telling everyone to go to them for photography 🙂 honestly could not be happier.

Aphrodite Studios LLC's reply:

Thank You so much Carly!! We loved working with you guys too! Now to finish your wedding video, which i know you will love too.
    Arcadia Married on 05/19/2018

Highly Recommended

Aphrodite Photography went above and beyond our expectations, are very professional, so fun, knowledgable and experienced! Highly recommended!
    Jessie S. Married on 10/21/2017

Amazingly perfect

Amazing videographer! She helped capture my beautiful Lambeau field wedding. Alicia was very sweet and personable. Would not have changed a thing.
    Calista Married on 08/05/2017
    I absolutely LOVED working with Alycia. You can really tell she LOVES what she does. Her work is amazing. She puts a lot of time into her work. She was very organized, helpful, passionate, willing, and accommodating. She did everything I wanted and more. Our video is amazing, we love looking back on the best day of our life. :)
    Emily Married on 10/01/2016
    We used Aphrodite Videography and Studios for our wedding photography and Alicia exceeded our expectations in every way possible! The pictures are gorgeous and she was very fun and professional! We could not possibly be more pleased!
    Kristin Married on 06/25/2016
    Alicia from Aphrodite Videography was extremely helpful, attentive, and pleasant to work with. We are very pleased with the quality of our video, as are our family and friends we have shown it to. If you choose to hire Aphrodite for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.
  • Carri
    Carri Married on 05/12/2016

Remarkable

Videographer for our daughters wedding. The quality of the video is impeccable, heartwarming and would highly recommend.
    Rachael Married on 04/01/2016
    We absolutely love our wedding video. Alicia was amazing to work with; very fun and creative!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/12/2016
    Married in March 2016. Highly recommend! Enjoyed working with with Alicia very much. Made us an Excellent video to forever remember the one of the best days of our lives! We can't thank her enough. Very neat how she doesn't just give raw footage either! We it Loved very much! ? Get it videographer one of the best decisions we made for our Wedding day!

Thanks Again for your services! Love Liz and Bryan Anderson
    Christina Married on 11/08/2014
    Alicia was hand's down amazing. We are so happy to have the video to watch over and over and cherish them forever :) thank you so much. You did awesome
  • User2016017 2+ years ago
    Alicia and John were fantastic at responding to any questions I had prior to the wedding, and making sure they knew what was important to us prior to the wedding so they would get every shot they could. Our video was more than we could have hoped for, and we can't wait to watch it over and over again! Some of the neat editing features make the "short story" very enjoyable to watch and it never seems to be dragging on. They are a very down to earth couple that worked hard to make our video a great keepsake, and exceeded our expectations.
    Lily Married on 09/27/2014
    Love the happy go lucky alicia provided made us feel comfortable and easy to work with we could not of asked for a better team
    Kari Married on 08/16/2014
    They did a amazing job. Very professional but yet easy to work. Always kept contact before wedding, during wedding and after. When i recieved videos and watched them i cried at how beautiful it was. It was absolutely stunning the way it was put together. Best decision we ever made to do video. Now we can watch it over and over. I recommend them to everyone who wants a beautiful amazing video.