Andrea Polito Photography Reviews

Kirk · Married on 03/01/2017

Amazing, Honestly can't say enough

Sent on 08/02/2017

L · Married on 09/12/2015

Extremely professional and extremely talented! You will not find any better person to photograph your wedding! Reasonable priced, and very good quality.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Words can't describe how brilliant and talented Andrea Polito is as a photographer! She exceeded our expectations and I am thrilled with the end result. From our first meeting in her studio, to the day we picked up our album, the entire experience was phenomenal! Our album is our most prized possession and we couldn't be more pleased with how it turned our. Andrea will be our go-to photographer from now on for family portraits, newborn sessions, or any other special occasion we need documented. I can't tell you how relaxed and at ease I felt on our big day because I knew we had made the right choice of photographer and she did not disappoint!! Andrea has given us a gift we will cherish forever! Hire her today!! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Andrea is the most professional photographer I have ever worked with, and cares deeply about her brides. Her work and her business do not deserve to be diminished over a petty dispute ($125) where one side decided to go public rather than settle it personally and respectfully.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Jane · Married on 04/26/2014

Andrea Polito did a outstanding job on our wedding! She captured some special moments that I will be able to look back on forever. I couldn't be more thrilled and excited how our wedding pictures turned out. She is so nice and I would recommend her to any bride or anyone wanting professional pictures taken!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Courtney · Married on 02/22/2014

We hired Andrea Polito as our wedding photographer. Our pictures are insanely beautiful. Our engagement pictures and save the dates were amazing. We are waiting on our proofs from the wedding as we only just got married, but I am sure they will be nothing but spectacular. The whole process was seamless and so enjoyable.

For all the brides out there... I did a boudie session with Andrea. I was soooo nervous to begin with,but I have to say, it is the coolest thing I have ever done. Andrea made me feel so comfortable. After my nerves settled down, I felt so confident and beautiful. The pictures turned out gorgeous and my husband loves them. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Abigail · Married on 05/05/2012

My pictures are fantastic! I was a bit nervous when I was told there was one photographer for my 150 person wedding but based on the pictures I don't know what I was nervous about! We have group shots, dancing shots, everyone is included. They were so professional. She stayed back to let my mom and I do our thing together and she was able to capture the moment perfectly. Totally worth the money:) my wedding was perfect and I am so glad I had a fabulous photographer to capture it all.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Mary Grace · Married on 04/28/2012

Before I was even engaged (yes, we all know we women plan this far in advance!), I knew that I wanted to use Andrea Polito for my wedding photography. She captures the mood of the event, not just people. Each photograph expressed how happy, excited, and eventful the night really was.

Andrea shot our engagement and my bridal portraits as well, all of which produced pictures that will prove to be everlasting memories for us as husband and wife. With Andrea, you receive traditional photos plus the crucial candid moments throughout the night.

One of her staff photographers shot our rehearsal dinner and we were equally happy with those as well. I am thankful to Andrea for capturing one of the most important days of my life. I can't wait to use her for future services (not another wedding, of course!).

Sent on 06/10/2012

Christine · Married on 04/14/2012

After meeting with Andrea, it was an easy decision to use her as our photographer. Her team is quick to respond and extremely easy to work with. I enjoyed talking with the staff to work out any issues that we had with timing and the thousands of questions that we had. I additionally used her Bella Boudie company for photos. Andrea is extremely easy to work with and made me feel at ease. I loved the team that did our wedding and they were all relaxed and were able to capture amazing images from the night. I recommend Andrea and her team for all your photography needs, they won't let you down.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2011

I loved work with Andrea, she was very personable and willing to work with my schedule. Quick turnaround also!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Meredith · Married on 11/05/2011

I was incredibly impressed with Andrea Polito Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos. They catered a photography package specifically to what I wanted, and all for a great price. Whenever I had any questions, they were very prompt in answering, and overall very attentive, organized, and easy to work with. The day of our wedding, our photographer was fantastic and fun, and we absolutely love the pictures!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2011

I chose Andrea with Andrea Polito Photography due to her professionalism, quality of work, and engaging personality. I was more than impressed with the pictures and the quality of shots she took. I was equally impressed with her ability to work with my other vendors. I would use her again and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Andrea for such an amazing experience through the lens.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Francis · Married on 10/15/2011

Andrea was great to work with! We have some great photos from our wedding! Photography is expensive, but it is such an important part of the event! Thanks Andrea!!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2011

I have finally gotten around to organizing the photos from our wedding last July and it has been so fun reliving our perfect day through these beautiful images taken by Andrea Polito Photography! My husband and I were looking for a photographer who could capture the emotion and excitement of the day without placing us in scripted poses and trendy group shots. We studied up on Andrea Polito and found her style was more tailored to photojournalist style which worked perfectly for us. The photographers did a great job of making us feel comfortable and capturing our special moments. Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Stacy · Married on 07/09/2011

Andrea took my bridal portraits and 2 of her staff shot our wedding. They did an amazing job. The photographers were friendly and professional. They captured every wonderful moment of the ceremony and reception, and we hardly noticed they were even there. From the posed pictures at the alter to the dancing candid shots, all of the pictures are great. They took a zillion photos and now the hardest part is picking the best ones for the album! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2011

Andrea Polito and her staff were amazing!!! She did our engagement pictures, bridals & wedding. For our engagement pictures she drove all the way out to our family ranch where my husband proposed and captured a part of our life that is so important to us. From there when I met her for my bridals she made me feel very comfortable and I had so much fun during that shoot. On our wedding day I did not even know she was there, she captured every important moment and I loved all the pictures that she took. Picking out the photos to go in our album was probably the hardest part of the whole wedding process, they were all AMAZING and I am so happy with how our album and other pictures turned out. I would not look any farther for a photographer!!!! Andrea is an amazing person who really cares about her clients!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Jennifer M. · Married on 04/30/2011

Our Wedding Photos are BEAUTIFUL... our photographer captured not only the gorgeous intimate, outdoor setting, but also the spontaneous moments of the people who witnessed our union. Our photos reflect the the amazing love, joy, support and intimacy that was present among our family and friends, as well as our own romance and commitment to each other. I return to these often, as I am in awe of the detailed artistry. I am so grateful we found Andrea Polito and am thankful for the beautiful archives of one of the most important moments of our lives.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Jo Lynn · Married on 04/02/2011

We loved our experience with Andrea Polito Photography! We could not have asked for better pictures, quality and service. Leading up to the wedding, we had absolutely gorgeous outdoor engagement photos which were made into an album for display at the wedding. And best of all, we have the most stunning wedding pictures to remember our special day! I love each and every picture, the hard is narrowing them down! Her team could not have been easier to work with, and really captured the wedding perfectly. We would recommend Andrea Polito Photography to anyone, it was truly a wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 02/26/2011

I am so happy I used Andrea Polito for my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures! The pictures from this time in our life are pictures we will treasure forever. Our children will enjoy them, hopefully our grandchildren, and so on. Knowing that, picking the best photographer is so important.

You can trust that Andrea Polito and her staff will capture the best moments and I never had to think, "I wish she did it this way," or "this could have been better." Honestly, the worst case scenario that came out of working with Andrea and her team was that there were too many good pictures! I really had a hard time narrowing everything down. I wanted every one!

Go with Andrea Polito. She is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Molly · Married on 01/08/2011

The pictures that Andrea took on our wedding day are absolutely beautiful! Photography was one of the most important parts for me for my wedding, and Andrea did such an amazing job capturing every special moment. Just from looking through her pictures on her website, I knew that she was who I wanted to photograph my wedding day. Andrea and her staff were so helpful with everything. Even on our wedding day, Andrea made taking pictures a lot of fun and stress-free! I had so much fun doing my bridal pictures in her awesome studio, and will always remember her braving the freezing weather in order to capture the most special memory of my husband and I looking outside the backseat of our getaway cab, just like my parents did on their wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Lizzy · Married on 11/20/2010

My experience with Andrea Polito was amazing!! I couldn't say enough good things about her...she is easy to work with, reliable, and professional. Her images are beautiful and she did a great job of capturing special candid moments that I adore! For anyone needing a wedding or portrait photographer, she's the best!!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Shana · Married on 11/13/2010

So you have met the man of your dreams and are planning the wedding you always dreamed of since you were a little girl. You always imagined every detail of the dress, the flowers, the cake, and the bridesmaid’s colors. After spending every second you can planning the wedding of your dreams, you want to make sure you will have photos that capture the memories of your "happily ever after" story. This is what happened to me. I fell in love with my best friend and started planning the wedding of my dreams. I wanted to make sure to pick the perfect photographer who would capture the special details most people don't see. The sparkle in the eye, the feeling behind the smile, the tear of your father as he kisses his little girl before giving her away. The moment I met Andrea and saw her portfolio, I had no hesitation--she HAD to be my photographer. My dad was easily convinced, and we booked her right away. I was married on November 13, 2010, and it was the happiest day of my life. Every last detail went on without a hitch. It was exactly as I had planned and imagined since I was a little girl. After waiting about 4 weeks, my pictures were ready to be seen. When I logged on to the site to see the proofs, my heart melted. I browsed through all 1500 pictures and relived the entire day. Andrea truly captured the small details I wanted her to. Of course she got the typical standard poses that I wanted, but the most spectacular ones were those that I don't even remember her being there for. Just clicking through, you would have to be blind not to see the love my husband and I have for each other and the joy that everyone had at the wedding. You plan your day, and the memories will always be in your heart, but you really want the best photographer that you can find to capture the moments for years to come. This is what Andrea Polito and her team did for me. Her assistant, Chaney, was also incredibly helpful, and I enjoyed working with her. I will highly recommend Andrea Polito to any bride that will listen. I felt like a girl in a magazine. Beautiful, happy, and in love.

Sent on 01/17/2011

Nikki · Married on 09/04/2010

One word to sum up the experience I had with Andrea Polito Photography... PERFECT!! I had no idea what to expect going in to photography for a wedding. I was surprised when I got the review CD with the pictures I had no idea they had taken. They pay so much attention to detail it is amazing! If you like the pictures that are more 'in the moment' pictures then this is the photography service for you! They capture all of the right moments and the ones that mean so much to you. The only problem that I had with Andrea Polito Photography was narrowing down my pictures from 1,000 to print out! The photographers were great...on time, fast acting, and FUN!

Overall....GREAT SERVICE! Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job at capturing my perfect day! I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and my little sister ;)

Sent on 11/14/2010

Angela · Married on 09/04/2010

Andrea Polito and her team made our wedding dreams come true! They were able to capture our personalities perfectly and we loved the candid moments they were able to capture. We've received so many compliments on all our images an would definitely recommend Polito Photography!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Gabby · Married on 08/21/2010

After lots of research and reading through a ton of reviews, I decided to go with Andrea Polito Photography. Now that our wedding is over, I can truly say I am 100% confident that I made the right decision.

Everyone at the studio made things fantastic for me leading up to our wedding. While I love planning, things certainly got difficult at times, since I did not have a coordinator, but I never once had any problems with my photographer. The shoots for the engagement portrait, the bridal portrait, and the wedding all flowed so smoothly, and I absolutely loved them all. Andrea's organization and friendliness and that of her staff was greatly appreciated. Jennifer and Matt did a fantastic job capturing our wedding story, and I could not possibly be any more happy than I am with our photos or our photographers. Jennifer even took a picture of herself with her camera in the photo booth at our reception, and it is the cutest thing ever! Matt was so much fun to work with as well. Both of them did such a great job finding things to shoot while we waited on my florist to arrive at the church. It’s going to be very difficult to choose pictures for our wedding album because Matt and Jennifer took so many incredible shots. After sharing our wedding photos with our friends, everyone commented on how great the photography was and how they didn't miss a single detail!

I will say that our package was a little on the expensive side, so my parents were a little apprehensive about spending so much money. However, after seeing the shots taken at all our sessions, they are absolutely thrilled with them, and they, too, are very happy with Andrea Polito Photography. They are worth every penny!

Everyone at the studio was an absolute pleasure to work with, and Loren did a phenomenal job clearly laying out all the details for me as each shoot approached. I have no doubt that we picked the best studio in the DFW area to shoot our wedding.

I cannot WAIT to see our storybook album!

Sent on 09/27/2010