An Instant Party Reviews

14 | Maryville, IL

14 Reviews for An Instant Party

14 An Instant Party Reviews

Jenn · Married on 08/11/2018

I loved how they stayed in communication with me throughout the entire process, even after setting up! Their lighting and decor really transformed my venue. Wouldn’t have looked the same without it. If you want people to talk about your reception for years to come, book with them! You won’t be disappointed!

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely amazing! I want to get married again just to have the DJ to dance to all night and the lights to make the room look absolutely amazing. I will forever recommend this company to all of my friends in the future. Thank you for making my reception amazing!!!!!

Katie · Married on 04/13/2018

Joey G went above and beyond in his work for our wedding. An outdoor ceremony was planned and then several plans fell through due to rain... he made a last minute indoor ceremony and reception possible with a small space. We couldn’t have imagined anything better.
    Our wedding coordinator said he was beyond helpful with set up.
    Derrick Keith was great, and kept the party alive. He instantly knew if a song wasn’t going over with the crowd and read the atmosphere perfectly. Everyone had a blast. An Instant Party had a lot to do with that.
    Thank you so much!

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2017

Great dj experience! He made suggestions about where everyone would have a better time dancing and it worked out amazing! Would definitely use him again!!

Beverly · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired An Instant Party for my mother's wedding reception, Derrick was awesome, he kept the party going all evening ,which would have been difficult for a less experienced DJ, as there were a lot of senior guests in attendance. However Derrick had every one enjoying themselves!!! The next day at the gift opening people were still talking about An Instant Party!! Thank you for making my mother's day wonderful!!!

Deena · Married on 05/20/2017

They did a great job and we received lots of compliments. Thank you!

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

This is the easiest most affordable company out there. They will do whatever you need to make your event amazing! The best option out there by far for couples or companies.

Amy · Married on 02/18/2017

Derrick and Joey was amazing to work with it! We didn't have to worry about a thing with these guys. They have been doing this for so long that we valued their opinions and trusted what they had to say. They really made our wedding much more exciting and appealing then what we would have dreamed of. We highly recommend these guys!

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

I contracted with An Instant Party to do the lighting for our wedding reception venue. The lights were amazing. I loved how clean everything was and no one had to worry about wires or anything. Joey has a fun spin on changing the lights throughout the night which really made the night extra special. Everything was beautiful!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

We had an awesome time on our wedding day with Derrick! There was never a dull moment! All of our guests loved him and are already asking for his name to use him at their weddings ! I could not have asked for a better time!

Ryan · Married on 09/24/2016

Everything was better than expected!

Sent on 09/27/2016

An Instant Party's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding. The two of you were the kind of clients that every wedding vendor wants to work with. We wish you two the very best in the future!

Karye · Married on 04/02/2016

An Instant Party was amazing! Derrick kept everyone dancing all night and the music selection was the best. Not only did they do a great job DJing my wedding but they also did the backdrop and it was perfect! I have nothing nevagtive to say about the whole experience and would definitely use them again!

Jason · Married on 12/11/2015

I used An Instant Party for their lighting services. The value of what I received was excellent. They went over and beyond with making sure I was satisfied and didn't charge me for any "extras". I would highly recommend them for any sized event.

Trisha · Married on 10/10/2015

An instant party did an amazing job with providing lighting and entertainment for my wedding. It's been almost a year since my wedding and my family is still talking about how they had more fun at my wedding than at any other wedding they had been to in very long time!! And I know for a fact it due to Derrick Keith (the DJ) They listened to my expectations for the reception and went above and beyond!! They are worth 10x more than they charge and if you don't at least meet with them to see what they have to offer---then you are crazy!! Thanks Derrick and Joey for truly making my wedding night the best night of my life!! You guys are the best!!