5013 Warren Road, Imperial, MO 63052 Map · Phone number

About CJ's Disc Jockey Service

FUN, Personalized & Creative....Sounds Like Your Dream Wedding?

CJ's Disc Jockey Service is Passionate about Wedding Entertainment. Our Innovative approach makes you the most important detail in your wedding. You want a vibrant atmosphere, unforgettable memories and a wedding experience your guests will talk about for years!

Let us show you there is more to wedding entertainment than 4 hour or 5 hours of music. YOU DESERVE TO EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!

Follow CJ's Disc Jockey Service on

05eb54bda9a53387 L Photographie st louis wedding photographer Jewel Box Moulin5
zchristy1276 l

28 Reviews for CJ's Disc Jockey Service

Catherine Mros · Married on 06/22/2019

Chris throws an awesome party

The most stressful part of wedding planning for me was probably the DJ: I’ve been to several weddings with empty dance floors, bad music, or DJs who just did their own thing--even when the bride or groom asked them to play something else. This was NOT the case with Chris. I’ve never seen a dance floor immediately fill up when dancing opened (seriously, there were like two people sitting) or stay full the whole night. The dance floor was so crowded that we had to ask the venue to blast the AC. At one point, my MOH abruptly left a conversation to run onto the dance floor, and I often saw people dancing at the bar while they waited for their drinks. One of our guests “complained” that he hated Chris because the music was too good and he never took a break from dancing. Our other complaint (this was a real one) was from a guest who said Chris had denied her request: when my husband asked him about it, Chris said he was happy to play it but he thought we wouldn’t want him to--and he was totally right! This wasn’t even a song on our “Do Not Play”; Chris just understood our vibe and stuck to it the entire night. I danced for almost three hours straight, which is exactly what I wanted from our wedding. It’s also worth noting that he cut our first dance song down by about two minutes and did such a good job that at first my husband thought he’d accidentally sent us the original file. If you want your wedding to be a big party with a packed dance floor, you should hire Chris.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hal Martin · Married on 10/13/2018

Chris - Phenomenal DJ

I don't normally leave reviews but I feel the need to after our wedding on Saturday. Chris was amazing. As the groom I had a few major tasks in the wedding, one of which was selecting a DJ. I wanted someone who could do two things. 1) Play excellent music that we liked (and not play what we didn't like) and 2) Have complete control of the room as our wedding was pretty big. Chris went above and beyond in both categories and we could not have been happier. Planning the wedding can be stressful at times but Chris removed the stress from the ceremony and reception because we felt he had it all under control...And he did! There were, of course, some last minute changes and he handled them like they were part of the original plan. We could not have been happier with the choice we made and highly recommend Chris!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired CJ’s Disc Jockey service for our wedding. Chris was AMAZING to work with and he repeatedly went above and beyond to help us make our wedding exactly as we had dreamed it. Scott was our DJ for the night of our wedding and he was the best! He even took the time to come check on me and make sure everything was going as planned. Our guests had a blast dancing the night away. Everything went off without a hitch. We couldn’t have asked for better service! We HIGHLY recommend working with CJ’s Disc Jockey service. They are the only way to go!

Sent on 09/23/2018

CJ's Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• High Class DJs
    High Class DJs Wedding DJs

CJ has a great and energetic personality to make your event just the way you want it to be! Highly recommend!

• Memories Media
    Memories Media Wedding Videographers

We worked with Chris last weekend and was awesome. He was asking us what we needed for audio right after shaking hands with him. Very responsive to vendor's needs and professional towards his clients and guests. Best DJ we have worked with this wedding season!

• Bobbi Brinkman Photography
    Bobbi Brinkman Photography Wedding Photographers

When asked (as we often are) for a recommendation for a Disc Jockey for a wedding or event, we want our customers to have the best. The best? CJ's Disc Jockey Service. Chris is truly amazing and adds that special touch to any event requiring great music, "no cheese", and a winning personality. Hiring Chris and his team will be one of your best decisions.

• 5013 Warren Road Imperial, 63052 See on map