Moscow Mills, MO 63362 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Memories Media

We are Skyler and Kayla. Husband and wife team located just outside of St. Louis, Missouri. We are passionate about creating professional, creative films for your special events, with a personal relationship and affordable price.

Previously known as Memories In Motion by Kayla's Images, we have been blessed with countless wonderful couples to work with. The love and emotion that each one has for each other and their families & friends is immeasurable. We don't do this for the accolades or recognition. We want our videos to show as much "raw" emotion as possible. It doesn't have to be a staged production in order to be beautiful.

Thanks for checking us out!

Follow Memories Media on

Memories Media 2
Memories Media 3
Memories Media 4

Joann Hawkins · Married on 07/27/2019

Great experience from start to finish!

Skylar and Kayla from Memories Media were recommended to my daughter and I when we were looking for a videographer for her wedding. We did our research and looked at some of their work they had done and loved it. The wedding was this past weekend and now know we definitely made the right choice. We could not have had a better experience from start to finish. They were professional and very attentive to our needs and wants. We would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Dj Noji · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Service

My name is DJ Noji, and I've been wedding DJ since 2007. The first reasons I started working with MM is because of their responsiveness, quality of service and their capability to collaborate on the go. You only get ONE shot at a wedding and those memories last forever! This team delivers every time- on time, with an amazing outcome!!! On top of their superior service, they are truly genuine people that truly care about your special day! I always look forward to serving with them!! If you want to get your memories captured, it's definitely Memories Media that I'd recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Robbett · Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

I could write paragraphs about how wonderful Skyler and Kayla were! Memories Media was recommended to me by my sister, whose friends had hired them for their weddings. After seeing the sample videos on their website, I knew I needed to talk to them! My initial consult was with Skyler, and he blew me away with his professionalism, kindness, and attention to detail. We planned our wedding from out of state, but that was not a problem for Skyler at all. We had a video call as an initial consult, and we had another video call in the weeks prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was straight. He also went out of his way to meet me in person over the summer during one of my trips to St. Louis. On our wedding day, he and Kayla were incredible! They seemed to be everywhere at once, capturing all of the details and excitement of the day, and at the same time they were flies on the wall, blending in seamlessly with our photographers. Even our photographer proclaimed how wonderful they were, and that they needed to exchange information so they could work together again! I was on the fence at first about hiring a videographer, but after meeting Skyler, I knew I needed to work with them, and I’m so glad that I did. I cannot wait to see the finished videos, and I have no doubt they will be extraordinary!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Memories Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Triple10 Photography
    Triple10 Photography Wedding Photographers

Skyler and Kayla are an amazing team! They are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Their video productions are extremely moving and evoke emotion. Absolutely recommend their services!

• Moscow Mills, 63362 See on map