Memories Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Joe M. Married on 10/05/2019

Professional and organized, five stars!

Skyler and Kayla were very professional and easy to work with! We had them video our wedding and they worked with our photographers
    to fully complement one another. They did a fantastic job meeting with us and understanding our timeline, budget, and wants for our
    wedding video. Weddings are very stressful, and we are thankful they were so easy to work with. We highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Can not say enough great things about Skylar and Kayla! They were professional, prompt, and sooo great to work with! They made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They Rock!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn H. Married on 08/16/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

Skyler & Kayla are truly amazing people to work with! Our wedding night has been such a blur but the video they created for us is so beautiful! It brought my mother and I to tears watching it. They found a way to sum up our entire night and made it about us, exactly the way I wanted! We didn't have to ask them for anything and for them to find the true beauty and show the love we have for each in this video, its just amazing. I could not have asked for a better videographer and this is a decision I would recommend to anyone planning a special moment in life. I can't thank them enough!
    Joann H. Married on 07/27/2019

Great experience from start to finish!

Skylar and Kayla from Memories Media were recommended to my daughter and I when we were looking for a videographer for her wedding. We did our research and looked at some of their work they had done and loved it. The wedding was this past weekend and now know we definitely made the right choice. We could not have had a better experience from start to finish. They were professional and very attentive to our needs and wants. We would 100% recommend them.
    Dj Noji Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Service

My name is DJ Noji, and I've been wedding DJ since 2007. The first reasons I started working with MM is because of their responsiveness, quality of service and their capability to collaborate on the go. You only get ONE shot at a wedding and those memories last forever! This team delivers every time- on time, with an amazing outcome!!! On top of their superior service, they are truly genuine people that truly care about your special day! I always look forward to serving with them!! If you want to get your memories captured, it's definitely Memories Media that I'd recommend!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

I could write paragraphs about how wonderful Skyler and Kayla were! Memories Media was recommended to me by my sister, whose friends had hired them for their weddings. After seeing the sample videos on their website, I knew I needed to talk to them! My initial consult was with Skyler, and he blew me away with his professionalism, kindness, and attention to detail. We planned our wedding from out of state, but that was not a problem for Skyler at all. We had a video call as an initial consult, and we had another video call in the weeks prior to the wedding to make sure every detail was straight. He also went out of his way to meet me in person over the summer during one of my trips to St. Louis. On our wedding day, he and Kayla were incredible! They seemed to be everywhere at once, capturing all of the details and excitement of the day, and at the same time they were flies on the wall, blending in seamlessly with our photographers. Even our photographer proclaimed how wonderful they were, and that they needed to exchange information so they could work together again! I was on the fence at first about hiring a videographer, but after meeting Skyler, I knew I needed to work with them, and I’m so glad that I did. I cannot wait to see the finished videos, and I have no doubt they will be extraordinary!
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/29/2018
    From one bride to another, BOOK A VIDEOGRAPHER! Your wedding day is incredibly long, stressful and exciting all at the same time. Your emotions are through the roof and you will forget about a lot of things that happened that day. We almost didn't book a videographer because of the budget but my mom insisted and we gave up other things to fit it in, IT IS WORTH IT! Memories Media made my day a breeze- truly! They didn't just take a video of my day and leave. Kayla held my dress, held my shoes, adjusted my dress, etc. Skyler helped a lot as well. Our ceremony didn't go as planned and the priest forgot to announce us as husband and wife, kiss the bride... so we had to reenact the scene for the cameras and Skyler assured me it was going to be okay. I am so glad we picked Memories Media!!

Memories Media's reply:

Kaitlyn, we're SO grateful for you, too! Thank you not just for your kind words about us, but sharing reasons WHY you chose a videographer and the benefits of having one, no matter WHO they are.

Rest assured, it was a spectacular, beautiful, day. We can't wait to share the memories with you!!

-Skyler
    Emily C. Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience

Skyler and Kayla were incredible to work with! They made EVERYONE feel comfortable. They are so sweet and so laid back. 99% of the time you couldn’t even tell they were around! Throughout the entire process (beginning to end), they were quick to respond & take care of any concerns I had. I loved working with them!

Memories Media's reply:

Emily! It was an HONOR to be a part of it. You, and your family were so accommodating and a joy to be around. Thanks for letting us be a part of a stellar lineup of vendors for your day. Best of luck to you and Cella!!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful experience

Neither my husband or I remember the day due to it being so hectic so it is nice to have this memory to look back on.
    Anna Married on 01/06/2018
    I loved working with Kayla and Skyler! They captured every important person and every important moment of our special day. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable. I have nothing bad to say about them! Our video is amazing!!!
    Caitlyn Married on 11/18/2017
    Skylar and his wife were wonderful!! They worked very hard to make our day very special!!
    Aubrey Married on 10/07/2017
    We loved having Skyler and Kayla capture our big day. They were so great to work with and felt like friends before the day was over! Would highly recommend!!
    Megan Married on 09/30/2017
    Skyler and Kayla are very personable, professional, and great to work with! Their products really show their talent of their services. I would highly recommend Memories Media!
    Juliana Married on 09/16/2017
    Skylar and Kayla were amazing! At first we were debating whether we wanted a videographer or not, but i'm so lucky we got them! They went above and beyond for us and I will also recommend them to other couples getting married!
    Andrew Married on 06/24/2017
    We had a great experience with Memories Media for our wedding 6/24/2017!
    Maggie Married on 06/24/2017
    Wow! Memories Media was so amazing to work with! Skyler and Kayla are an amazing team and so easy to work with. Our wedding video turned out better than my husband and I could have ever expected. It is truly a memory we will have to cherish for the rest of our lives! I recommend them to everyone I meet!
    Makayla Married on 06/03/2017
    Words cannot describe how thankful we are that we found Memories Media. They really took the time to get to know my husband and I so that our wedding video and love story could reflect who we are as a couple. They did an amazing job on our Love Story and our Wedding Film. If you are contemplating whether or not to have a videographer, you should! The video they created will be something we cherish forever. We couldn't have asked for a better experience or more perfect video! We reccomend Memories Media to anyone and everyone!
    Miranda Married on 12/31/2016
    Skyler and Kayla were both wonderful to work with! Whether it was meeting with us prior to the wedding to capture who we were, pulling us away from the chaos to remind us to take a few minutes to enjoy each other, stepping in when we clearly needed help with little details, or just piecing together all of our favorite moments to build us a PERFECT video to hold on to, they were an amazing fit for our special day! Thank you guys so much for everything - we cannot wait to use Memories Media again for whatever comes next!!
    Elsie Event on: 10/03/2016
    Kayla did a wonderful job. My grandkids are not the easiest ones to work with, but she was very patient with them. Would diffently recommend her for your pictures.
    Shelby Married on 10/01/2016
    Fantastic does not even begin to describe Kayla and Skyler! We originally saw a video that they had created at a friends wedding and knew immediately that we wanted them to do ours. After getting in contact with them, we found out they were about 3 hours away from us - and the generosity they showed by meeting us half way was beyond my expectations! I have yet to review the Love Story video, however, a friend of ours said its absolutely perfect. My fiancee and I are were actually pretty nervous about having to talk to a camera, and they made it as seamless as possible and provided 100% comfort-ability. HIGHLY recommend!
    Ashley Married on 09/24/2016
    We loved working with Skyler and Kayla. We originally weren't going to do a video but now I am so happy that we did. The prices were very reasonable and unlike other vendors we talked to, Skyler was very flexible with what we were looking for. They were both very relaxed about timing the day of the wedding and how long the video would end up being. The video turned out amazing and we got so many compliments on it!

Memories Media's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to review our services! We had a blast getting to spend the day with you, Andy, and crew.

Gorgeous day, gorgeous couple. Best of luck to you! :)
  • User2920284 Event on: 09/20/2016
    Kaylas Images did a baseball skills video to help us with college recruitment. Skylar did our video and was fantastic and easy to work with. We all collaborated together to get the final cut. My son used it to reach out to several coaches and he ended up getting recruited by his number one pick of colleges. The coaches commented on the video at our initial meeting stating that they liked it. We are pleased on every level with the service and the follow up from Skylar!
    Molly Married on 09/03/2016
    Memories in Motion was a great choice to do our wedding videography. Skylar and Kayla were enjoyable to be around. Their prices are extremely reasonable for the quality of work they do. They do not charge extra to do an al la carte contract from what they offer. Our video is astounding. I asked them to include our vows and speeches and he worked them in wonderfully. My photographer has even recommended to other couples!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 08/27/2016
    Skylar and Kayla were amazing to work with! They are so nice and do such an amazing job capturing the best day of your life!

Memories Media's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia! As always, it was a blast tagging along with the family and gag for the day! Best wishes to you and Jeff!
    Emily Married on 06/17/2016
    We highly recommend Memories in Motion! Our wedding video turned out phenomenal and will definitely use their services in the future. Very affordable and the quality is beyond amazing!