Ultimate Beats Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$945 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$945 Most Popular Price

Ultimate Beats Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment business based in St. Louis, Missouri. Friendly and focused on the unique preferences of each client, this vendor works with couples to design a memorable night of celebrations. Offering five hours of music, the Ultimate Beats Entertainment team prides themselves on their ability to pack your reception dance floor and wow your guests.

This DJ is dedicated to meeting couples’ every need, and offers two initial consultations to discuss day-of visions and to plan the run of events. Couples can choose from a number of custom packages, all of which include dance-floor lights, microphones, and a sound system. Other perks include uplighting, a fog machine, and custom gobo projections. A sleek state-of-the-art and easily portable photo booth, dubbed the Salsa Booth, is available to give guests the chance to capture unforgettable memories. The Salsa Booth instantly sends photos, GIFs, and Boomerangs to users, making them easy to share on social media. Ultimate Beats also offers a show-stopping entertainment option of a live steel-drum performance that is available for both ceremonies and receptions.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$945

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Stephanie Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing DJ!

Martin was absolutely amazing! So helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, and accommodating. From music, to lighting, and more he made the night unforgettable. I would recommend Ultimate Beats Entertainment to anyone.

Ultimate Beats Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Stephanie! I had such a great time at your wedding. You picked such a beautiful venue, I love the Boo Cat Club. Thanks again for including Ultimate Beats in your big day. Wishing you all the best in the years to come.
    Elizabeth T. Married on 12/04/2021

Best dj ever!

My husband and I had a very hard time finding a DJ for our wedding. We talked to many DJs but didn’t find the right one until we found Ultimate Beats Entertainment I immediately got excited base on the reviews and their website. I was also happy to find a DJ that plays all kind of music since our families love music and dancing. After our first conversation with DJ Martin, we were sold. DJ Martin was very professional and understood our wants and needs. He provided great ideas when we didn’t know what to play during key moments. The music was fantastic all night and he was outstanding on the microphone getting everyone excited to dance. I would 1000% recommend Ultimate Beats Entertainment and DJ Martin to everyone I know. He made our dream wedding come true.

Ultimate Beats Entertainment's reply:

Elizabeth, you are so kind. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad we were able to bring everything you envisioned to life. Your family was such a blast to party with! I hope you newlyweds are enjoying married life. Congratulations again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

St. Louis Saint Louis, MO, 63102
(636) 233-1044
Location of (Ultimate Beats Entertainment)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding