Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC Reviews

3 | Columbus, OH

3 Reviews for Always and Forever Ceremonies, LLC

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

Always and Forever Ceremonies (Tonya) was great! She stopped by the bridal suite before the ceremony to review everything with me, and the ceremony flowed perfectly. She took care of all of the paperwork, and we had already received our certified abstract of marriage in the mail by the time we got back from our honeymoon six days after the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/17/2011
  • akivia

akivia · Married on 04/16/2011

Tonya was great!! She was very interactive and very attentive. The ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Shawna · Married on 09/18/2010

Tonya at Always & Forever Ceremonies was a great vendor to work with. My husband and I really appreciated our ability to personalize the ceremony to create something that was special and meaningful to us, while Tonya's suggestions to our ceremony wording helped ensure that it sounded smooth and polished. Tonya was always professional and friendly to work with, and she always made us feel comfortable. We are very, very happy we chose to work with her for our wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2010