A New Chapter Weddings Reviews

47 | Fort Wayne, IN

47 Reviews for A New Chapter Weddings

Colin Snyder · Married on 09/29/2019

A wonderful experience with A New Chapter Weddings

We chose Jodi and A New Chapter Weddings to officiate our wedding and couldn't have been happier with our choice! Jodi guided us through our ceremony, as well as helped with the filing of marriage licenses, and double checked we received them in the mail. Jodi was incredibly flexible with our wedding schedule and helped make our big day that much more special. I'd highly recommend Jodi and A New Chapter Weddings for any wedding services they offer

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • MARCOS

MARCOS · Married on 09/21/2019

Professional and Personalized

My wife and I were very impressed with the number of choices we had to customize our ceremony! Jodi was readily available to answer our questions during the planning ceremony and Jason was awesome both during the rehearsal and wedding day. We were very pleased with the ceremony! It was everything we wanted - it included a sand ceremony, both parents were involved, our son was involved and it was short and sweet! I would highly recommend New Chapter Weddings to anyone looking to have an affordable and personalized ceremony! :)

Sent on 10/04/2019

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Marcos! It was our pleasure to assist you with your most special day! We appreciate you and thank you for choosing A New Chapter! Best Wishes for an amazing future together! Jodi, Jason & Team :-)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Very fun Officiant!

We met with the owner Jodi and loved her.
    We were hoping to have her gir or officiant but she was unavailable for our date. She set us up with one of the other officiants. We were learly at first because we hadn't met Jason but after speaking with him on the phone prior to our wedding we knew we liked him and he would be a perfect for us! He helped us with details during the ceremony that we didn't think about and was super professional but funny at the same time. He made us feel comfortable and we felt like we had known him for years. We would definitely recommend A New Chapter to anyone looking for an officiant and we would definitely recommend Jason.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mackenzie Dunbar · Married on 06/23/2019

Caring, Responsive Officiants

Jodie took care of all the questions I had (I had a lot) within an extremely timely manner. Our officiant was very easy going and did a phenomenal job. We were able to hand select exactly what we wanted the officiant to say and it made it the most unique, memorable experience!

Sent on 07/06/2019

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you MacKenzie! It was our pleasure to assist you! Best Wishes for an amazing future together! Thank you for choosing A New Chapter! May love be yours ALWAYS! Jodi
  • JRae

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

We came to A New Chapter in a unique situation. It was three weeks before our wedding, and we found out we were without an officiant. New Chapter really made us a priority, and gave us the most breath taking ceremony. Harry was our officiant, and he was such a joy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Katrina · Married on 07/01/2017

We were very pleased with everything.
    She was on time. Where as I was late. Lol. But she stuck it out with us. She even waited for the rain to let up. (Married by our in ground pool) I recommend this place 100%

Sent on 12/31/2017

Everyone at A New Chapter was so helpful! Our big day, along with the rehearsal, went very smoothly. Clark and Jodi did a great job making our day special but also stress free. Thank you guys!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Shim & Michael · Married on 06/21/2016

From our first encounter with Jodi we knew this was it! Jodi was easily able to understand the concepts we imagined and help us create a uniquely personal ceremony. Her experience guided us through whole process and her compassion helped us with the nerves. Above all, Jodi has such a warm and genuine heart she felt like a friend helping us get to a perfect day. We could not have dreamed a more perfect ceremony without Jodi. We adore her! Also, if you are looking for a photographer, ask her about Betty Jean Photography. Similarly sublime & her images capture moments to live with forever! What a dream team!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Dee · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you for making our daughters wedding perfect. They both were happy and working two different styles into one in which pleased the couple i am glad i chose you. Will look forward to more events that we can share with you

Sent on 05/27/2016

nattana · Married on 02/14/2016

we had the most woderful experience.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/23/2016

Jodi is an amazing person inside and out! I didn't know her until she married my husband and I. She was so compassionate and understanding to what I wanted! We since then even chose to renew our vows with Jodi! I would highly recommend A New Chapter Wedding as the team is great!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Everything was wonderful! Both the services and the location were perfect for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Terra · Married on 10/03/2015

Excellent service
    Professional
    Well spoken

Sent on 12/28/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2015

I enjoyed working with Jodie and Joe very much, they care a lot for the couple's they work with and giving them exactly what they want/need! Jodie ensured that our wedding ran smoothly and on time. They allow you to feel comfortable and keep everyone on task, which can be difficult at times! :-)

Sent on 10/01/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal and Bill. It was our honor to assist you. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!! All the best! Jodi

Teri · Married on 08/22/2015

jodi did an amazing job! She was on time,she didn't rush the ceremony,she worked with us when needed, and overall I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help start our future.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2015

I would have given 10 stars if there was more to give. As a small business owner myself I understand the "other side" and because of that I am much more thorough when I am assessing and reviewing. I strongly believe that professionalism and customer service needs to be top notch! Responsiveness makes and breaks things for me as it is the very first action.

This company was on point for it all!!!! I will never be able to sing their praises enough. I will be HIGHLY recommending them.

The peace of mind that I had after booking with them is priceless. I know some people think that hiring an officiant shouldn't cost that much, as they try to justify the cost with only the minutes that the officiant performs the ceremony, and I am here to tell you that I would GLADLY pay that price again over and over.

I was able to hire, and book someone for my wedding and take full confidence that they will show up, act professional, perform their duties very well, and take care of any paper work afterwards.

Planning a wedding is stressful enough, a bride shouldn't have to worry if the person who actually can make the marriage legal will be there or not. Or if the officiant will be professional acting. ETC......

Thank you New Chapter Weddings for everything. Mostly thank you for the peace of mind that I needed and total confidence that I made the RIGHT CHOICE! <3

Sent on 08/19/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness. It was my pleasure to assist you with preparing your ceremony. Artistre Escapes Island is amazingly beautiful. Harry absolutely loved sharing your day with you and Officiating your intimate wedding. Cheers for a beautiful future! Jodi

Star · Married on 07/31/2015

Skip, our officiant, and everyone else at A New Chapter Weddings, did an outstanding job and worked hard to make pour wedding fun and exactly what we wanted it to be.

Sent on 08/18/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Star and Manuel. Yours was such a fun ceremony, thank you for entrusting us to assist you. Cheers for an amazing future! Jodi, Skip and team

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/25/2015

They were so helpful and flexible to any changes I had to make to the rehearsal/wedding. Also our officiant, Rev. Skip, was awesome and made us feel at peace with everything and a not a bit stressed out. I'm so glad I chose them for our special day :)

Sent on 07/27/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Katy, it was certainly our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Best Wishes!! :-)

Romona · Married on 07/25/2015

We were very happy with the services provided.. The officiant dressed very nicely for our wedding and was very professional... Very satisfied!!! They did a great job putting together our rehearsal/ceremony and we had a lot of ppl crying it was so beautiful :) thank you!!! It was also very affordable and we would highly recommend them again and again!!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2015

Jodi was amazing. She was a calming presence during the hectic times before a wedding. She was kind and genuinely cared. She was quick to respond to e-mails and answer all questions. Payment options were easy and I felt comfortable giving her my card information. She took extra measures to make sure that my fiance (now husband!) and I were happy throughout the entire process. She was early to the rehearsal and walked us through everything smoothly, calmly and effectively. The night before the wedding I sent my vows to her late in the night (early morning even) and she immediately responded to let me know she had them taken care of. The day of the wedding she was early, and checked on me several times to make sure I was doing ok. During the ceremony, she was calming to us and made sure no guests picked up on our little mistakes. All of our guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was and how great our officiant did. We were so happy on our officiant choice and would never do it differently. I could say so many great things about Jodi!

Sent on 07/15/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel from the bottom of my heart. I loved every minute of assisting you and Brian. Your family was so very sweet and I absolutely loved your "picnic" theme. Please stay in touch :-)
    Wishing you much happiness always!!
    Jodi

J Lea · Married on 06/12/2015

Quick with responses, and working with us on short notice. Skip was awesome!

Sent on 06/22/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Lea :-) It was our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing A New Chapter Weddings to assist you. :-) Have a beautiful life together :-)

Jewelee · Married on 05/23/2015

They were great our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jewelee. Best wishes always to you and Richard!! Thank you again for choosing us to complete your day :-)

Everything went great! The offiant, skip, was awesome. Very great personality, kind and very patient as we were late to our own wedding! Ha! The ceremony was very powerful and amazing!

Sent on 05/10/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Karen. We wish you much love always! :-)

Jodi, Skip and Team

Terry · Married on 04/25/2015

Wonderful service! Last minute weather conditions for our outside wedding almost jeopardized our ceremony. A New Chapter Wedding was very helpful in finding us a new location on very short notice!! Our officiant Clark was great!

Sent on 04/30/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Terry. Clark and I appreciate your kind words. We are so happy that we could assist you with preparing your ceremony and officiating your wedding. Best Wishes Always!! Jodi

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2015

Jodi was awesome i will definitely be recommending you guys to anyone that asks... I had a wonderful wedding and you made that happen for us... Everything was perfect and everyone felt so comfortable.... Lol sorry for the rush about pictures

Sent on 04/14/2015

A New Chapter Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda. We love the photos that you shared with us. Best wishes always!!! Jodi