A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens Reviews

30 | Seattle, WA

30 Reviews for A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens

Zarah was wonderful to work with. On the day of my daughter's wedding, the set-up went perfectly and I felt completely confident. Zarah and her team went above and beyond in the creation of the sash bows on the chair covers. The cake table would not have looked so good without the sash arrangement they took care of. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Minami · Married on 07/07/2012

A mode event provided wonderful service for very reasonable price.
    I don't know what we did without Zarah. She was absolutely great at her job. Very fast response, she knows what she's doing. I would recommend her to everyone who are planning to have a wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Zarah Rice is amazing! Her expertise in coordinating the event allowed us to enjoy our guests and have a wonderful time. Everthing proceeded so smoothly! Zarah has contacts with many vendors and provided us with excellent choices. She placed orders for us and followed up with each vendor to confirm orders and make sure items were delivered and picked up on time. The linens and sashes she provided were a lovely touch. Zarah handled everthing beautifully, dealt calmly and confidently with all of our questions and concerns -- and kept it all within our budget!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2012

I HIGHLY recommend A Mode Events for wedding planning, day-of coordination and chair covers. Zarah Rice is very professional and she won't let you down. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She made sure that everything went smoothly, everyone knew what they were supposed to do, and that we stuck to our time schedule. My wedding was seamless thanks to A Mode Events.

At first I didn't think that I needed a wedding planner because I'm so organized and thought I could do everything myself. Zarah offered day-of services to make sure that my planning didn't go to waste. In addition to checking in with ALL of my vendors she was there to make sure that everyone followed through. I had no stress on my wedding day (just imagine!). Hiring her was the best decision that I could have made for our wedding. Everything went PERFECT. Zarah and her staff were amazing to work with and I'm so thankful that she was there to make our wedding as wonderful and memorable as it was.

If you're even considering hiring an event planner or looking for chair covers (which are high quality and inexpensive in comparison to other vendors) I suggest you contact A Mode Events.

Thank you A Mode Events for making my wedding even better than I imagined it could be!

-Samantha & Moses
    Married 5/26/2012

Sent on 08/02/2012

Andrea · Married on 02/04/2012

Zarah Rice and her team at A Mode Events were amazing! I was looking for a vendor to do my chair covers and sashes for my wedding in February. Other vendors had quoted me close to $1700 for just the covers...i had to pick them up, I had to set them up, I had to take them down, & I had to return them to the vendor....ahhh, no thank you!

Zarah meet with me and my fiance one sunday night (she will meet you anywhere, anytime) and we chose the color and style that we wanted. For 200 covers and sashes it was under $800. Plus...her crew brough them, set them up, & the day after our wedding, picked them up!!! She was also a dream to work with!

If you ever need chari cover needs, she is your girl!!!!! Plus she will beat anyones price!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Umm · Married on 01/20/2012

A Mode Events was wonderful and the BEST linens rentals service that I've ever utilized. They have a large, diverse collection and selection of linens (in both colors and textures) at affordable and competitive prices compared with other vendors. Zarah was an absolute joy to work with and made the whole experience of planning a wedding during a winter snowstorm that much easier. The chair covers and table linens were high-quality, beautiful and truly transformed the hall. Zarah and her team were always prompt, professional and courteous. She was also really understanding and flexible, especially considering all the weather-related venue and linen changes. The customer service provided was outstanding and every detail from the initial quote to the day-of setup was thoughtfully arranged, communicated and completed. Will definitely use for future events and continue to recommend to others for weddings and other occasions.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Nadine · Married on 11/12/2011

We couldn't be happier with services provided by Zarah Rice and her team at A Mode Events! We were referred to Zarah to discuss chair covers and sashes. She was so wonderful to work with and provided so much helpful advice! I had been working hard to plan my daughter's special day, within less than two months notice. After learning that Zarah also provided Event Planning and "Day of Coordinator" services, and because I already felt comfortable with her from the chair decor planning, I asked if she was available for the rehearsal and wedding day. Zarah helped bring it all together, so that I could spend the day with Hannah worry free! Zarah is my "Special Angel"! She is professional, knowledgeable, friendly and creative! We all love her and would recommend her to any brides and/or moms planning their special event! We received so many compliments, and I have Zarah to thank for so much! You will LOVE her!

Sent on 12/03/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Nadine THANK YOU so much for trusting us with Hannah's wedding! We absolutely had fun planning her big day with you! You, Hannah and Dallas were so amazing to work with that you made our job much more enjoyable. Again thank you!
  • W

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2011

A Mode Events LITERALLY saved the day for us! When we ran into a nearly last minute glitch with our table runners not arriving on time, the owner Zarah was incredibly flexible, and most professional to our needs, especially after we had to reschedule twice with her! Also, even though we were initially just renting the runners, Zarah gave us numerous suggestions and "freebies" i.e. a ring bearers pillow etc. and in the end when our "flameless LED candles didn't come in (the day before the wedding) we knew per her suggestion, exactly where to go, for a bulk purchase at a reasonable price, and it all came together brilliantly. We would highly recommend A Mode Events for any occasion as the professionalism, sensitivity to client needs and genuine love for the opportunity certainly comes through. Many thanks and cheers to A Mode Events and Zarah, we'll recommend you to all!

Sent on 11/27/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

I'm so glad we were able to help with your wedding needs Rachel! You and Bill are amazing together and definitely make a lovely couple. We wish you guys the best and thank you so so much for all the kind words!

Maple · Married on 10/02/2011

I'm so glad we used A Mode Events for our chair cover and sash rentals. The rates were extremely reasonable, and Zarah is very responsive and great to work with. When I asked to see how the covers and sashes would look on the chairs at the wedding, she immediately set up a time to meet me at the hotel and show me in person. And when I say immediately, I mean it; I called her one day and literally by the next day everything was set up with the hotel. It was amazing! The day of the wedding, everything was presented exactly as planned, and on time. I would highly recommend A Mode Events!

Sent on 12/04/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Maple your wedding was absolutely stunning and you looked incredible! We were worried about the rain that week, but the sun came out on your special day! Definitely a sign of great things to come for you and Tim! Congratulations again!

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2011

Zahra Was helpful from day one! When wanting to cut cost she helped with ideas and options and even helped to decide on using chair sashes as the tabletop color! Such a wonderful job. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Katie · Married on 08/27/2011

They did a beautiful job! It looked wonderful and when I saw the room for the first time I cried because it looked so great!

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

My assistants could't stop talking about your wedding Katie! The globe lanterns were a great touch and the colors of the set up were vibrant! I'm glad you love the end result of our work, your wedding was definitely a representation of elegance!

Tesarah · Married on 08/19/2011

A Mode Events was reasonably priced, provided awesome service, and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

We love your theme Tesarah! Everything on your wedding was very well thought of! The clouded runners looked really beautiful with your centerpieces.

susan · Married on 07/30/2011

Very helpful, responsive, on time. Went the extra mile. Can thoroughly recommend them.

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtfulness Susan! The bouquet you gave me was amazing and had so many compliments from friends who came over that night! Thank you again!

Mariam · Married on 07/09/2011

Zarah was AMAZING!!! So grateful to GOD for having led me to her- what a blessing!!! She referred me to the florist and cupcake specialists that I used. Since we had to keep costs low and my event was in Tacoma, she was even kind enough to bring not only the chair covers, sashes and linens, but also the flowers and cupcakes. She removed a great stress from my day by handling all of the delivery/set-up/finances- I paid her and she paid the other vendors. I could not have asked for a better experience!! Thank you Zarah, A Mode Events will flourish because of your generous heart and professionalism. God bless.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Zenaida · Married on 07/07/2011

I can't say enough about the service that I received from A Mode Events for my daugther's wedding. When it comes to customer service Zarah is the best. She met with me at a convienent location to show me the quality of the chair covers and sashes. She was always prompt in responding to my emails and very accomodating when we had to make last minute changes. Although, it is a Seattle based company, the service we received from A Mode Events here is Puyallup, for my daughter wedding at the Liberty Theather was excellent. I highly recommend A Mode Events. Thank you Zarah.

Sent on 07/26/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Tita Zenaida! I had fun talking with you and discussing how we can transform you daughter's wedding into her dream day! Also, thank you for recommending us to your organization. We had so much fun!

KRISTIN · Married on 05/29/2011

A Mode Events was the best business to go through for my sashes and table covers. I would and have recommended them to many people. Zarah was very easy to talk to and willing to go out of her way to meet us and make us happy! Very pleasant person to work with! THANKS A MODE EVENTS

Sent on 09/13/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Thanks Kristin! You were very pleasant to work with as well and thank you for the recommendations!

Tara · Married on 05/21/2011

A Mode was great to work with. They were available all hours for my questions and provided prompt responses. I had to make changes to my order 2 weeks before my wedding and they were able and very willing to accommodate all my requests. Zarah at A Mode is exceptionally nice and makes working with them a pleasure and very easy! I would highly recommend working with A Mode for your event rentals.

Sent on 06/21/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Tara it was so easy working with you! We definitely fell in love with your venue place and your entire set-up was just amazing! and thank you for stopping by before the wedding to meet us, that was very kind of you. Thanks again for letting us be part of your special day Tara!

Heather · Married on 05/07/2011

There are many wonderful things to say about A Mode Events. Let me start by saying that Zarah and her team were the angels I SO needed when things started to get stressful and I realized I needed a day-of coordinator to help with the little details and execution of the actual day. Zarah was wonderful to work with from the start. Not only is she extremely organized and has excellent attention to detail, but we share a cultural background, so her knowledge of Filipino weddings really helped!! :)

Zarah was extremely organized and pretty much went above and beyond my expectations to help figure out all the final details for the wedding. She is very professional but has a very fun and light spirit which helped to ease the stress when things got crazy.

Zarah's follow-up and follow-through skills were fantastic, was very detailed when it came to note taking, and was always accessible when I needed her. She reached out to all my vendors and made sure they were on top of their game, collected and distributed the final vendor payments that needed to go out the day of, and was totally on top of things the day of; walking around with her team, observing, and making sure we were on track with time at the actual event.

I recommend A Mode Events to anyone - and especially to the Filipino brides and couples! Zarah has a deep understanding and appreciation of Filipino weddings. She was able to communicate with my relatives who speak the language, everyone thought she was fantastic.

Thank you to the team at A Mode Events who helped make my wedding (just this past Saturday) an amazing success!

Heather

Sent on 05/10/2011

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful words Heather! You and Ben are perfect match for each other. Planning your wedding was a blast and I love how Ben was very involve with the planning process. Your guys' wedding was so much fun! I love the video and your first dance, it was so unique! I hope you loved Ben's surprise at the end!

Chun · Married on 08/21/2010

My experience with Bellezza Seattle was amazing. The owner Zarah was friendly, flexible and patient. She is a hardworking entrepreneur who followed her passion and did everything she could to make your event unforgettable. They were very prompt in returning any communication. Zarah was very sweet and helpful and genuinely interested in helping me create my vision for the special day. I highly recommend Bellezza to anyone looking to rent items for their wedding-Zarah is a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to work with! I want to say Congrats to Zarah and her upcoming wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2010

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Chun it was such a pleasure working with you! It was easy and at the same time really fun. We love seeing weddings that are very well put together even the small details were thoroughly thought out!

Daniel · Married on 07/23/2010

I really enjoyed my experience working with Bellezza Seattle. Zarah, the owner, is a hardworking entrepreneur doing her part to help decorate your venue at reasonable prices. Unlike many vendors, Bellezza has their prices available online-very much appreciated by a busy bride who doesn't have time to call every official vendor. Her prices are transparent-there are no hidden fees. I rented vases from her for my DIY centerpieces. They were just as promised and made for very beautiful centerpieces. Belleza had flexible scheduling to meet for pickup and dropoffs. They were very prompt in returning any communication. Zarah was very sweet and helpful and genuinely interested in helping me create my vision for the day. Unfortunately, we broke a few vases during assembly, but the prices for replacement were very fair. Unlike many businesses, Belleza doesn't enjoy charging their customers extra money-which is especially appreciated as wedding costs easily accumulate. I would highly recommend Bellezza to anyone looking to rent items for their wedding-Zarah is a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/03/2010

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Amber you were amazing to work with!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us and for all the tips and advices for my own wedding! I really enjoy our conversations and exchanging ideas with you! Goodluck with your Masters Degree! I'm sure you'll do great!

Amber · Married on 07/17/2010

I really enjoyed working with Bellezza Seattle. Zarah, the owner, did an exceptional job working with me to make our wedding day beautiful. Her prices were the best in town and having them posted on the website made it simple and easy for me to decide to work with Bellezza Seattle. Her prices are transparent-there are no hidden fees. I rented vases for my centerpieces, table runners and chair sashes. They were just as promised and made for very beautiful tables. She even included a few extra of each just to make sure I had enough Belleza had flexible scheduling to meet for pickup and dropoffs. They were very prompt in returning any communication and were always easy to get ahold of. Zarah was very sweet and helpful and genuinely interested in helping me create my vision for the day. I would highly recommend Bellezza to anyone looking to rent items for their wedding-Zarah is a pleasure to work with! Thanks for being so wonderful Zarah!

Sent on 04/07/2011

Shana · Married on 07/10/2010

All I wanted for my reception hall was chair coverings. They really do make the room look elegant and beautiful. Bellezza was ontime and even finished early. Once they finished they helped with puttting up the rest of my decorations with no extra cost they really do take pride in their work. Chair coverings and table linens make the room look so nice you do not have to spend more money on decorations. I will alsways recommend Bellezza. Thanks girls!!!

Sent on 07/19/2010

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Hi Shana!!! It was such a pleasure doing your event!!! we love how everything tied together from the turquoise sashes, to your centerpieces,to your amazing souvenirs! Take Care!

Leah · Married on 05/29/2010

I would highly recommend Bellezza Seattle to add elegance to any event! Zarah is most helpful and professional! They're flexible and quality of service is top notch! The chair covers we had rented were of high quality and beyond what we had expected! It added that touch of elegance I was aiming for. Thanks again for making our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 06/07/2010

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Leah your reception looked so elegant!!! I'm really glad you chose our champagne chair covers-- it made the ambiance of Salish Lodge more romantic! and thank you for the pictures you sent us, it will definitely be in our profile! CONGRATULATIONS again!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/23/2010

Bellezza helped to make our wedding so beautiful! The chair covers and sashs are good quality and the price was good, very competitive. They were so helpful, and always got back to me right away any time I called or emailed. They made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and I didn't as they took care of everything!

Sent on 03/23/2010

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

We had a great time helping you on your bid day Olivia!!! I must say, your business partner was very creative with decorating the ballroom-- the winter theme was just amazing! Everyone in your party was such a delight to work with!

Marcella · Married on 10/17/2009

Bellezza is by far the best service that we have experienced ever. They are the most courteous, professional, pleasant, caring, business that anyone would ever want. They have exceeded much more than expected. As very picky people we were extremely satisfied and grateful we chose them and highly recommend this company. Our wedding day was so amazingly beautiful with the time, quality and care they put in to assuring things were perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2009

A Mode Events - chair covers, sashes and linens's reply:

Thank you for all the great words Marcella!!! you made it so easy for us to do our job! and yes your wedding was indeed very very beautiful!