A Floral Affair and Gifts Reviews

9 | Jacksonville, FL

9 Reviews for A Floral Affair and Gifts

Arie · Married on 02/23/2013

Leslie provided the flowers for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and had the pleasure of meeting, and working with, Leslie at the church. She was absolutely fantastic!! I can't recommend her highly enough. She was a God-send during the set up process. The bride couldn't stop raving about how incredible it was to work with Leslie, how well she listened to her, took the time to understand her, and what she wanted, and then worked hard to find a way to make it happen within budget.

I don't live in Jacksonville, but if I did, I would never use another florist. I can guarantee if I ever need flowers there, I will call Leslie, and only Leslie.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Melanie · Married on 11/11/2012

Lesley did an amazing job with all of the flowers for our outdoor wedding, as well as with the separate arrangments I had sent to my mother/gma after the wedding. She was very informative about flower suggestions based on our theme/color preferences and quite willing to work around our budget too.

We highly recommended her to anyone else looking for friendly quality! Thanks Lesley!!

Melanie and Mike

Sent on 11/19/2012

Monshonda · Married on 08/18/2012

I strongly recommend A Floral Affair & Gifts to complete your floral arrangements for your wedding. Mrs. Lesley and staff did an amazing job decorating for my wedding & the flowers for the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, & columns were immaculate. Mrs. Lesley is very professional and provided top of the line service. A Floral Affair & Gifts made our wedding memorable. Ms. Lesley was so personable and, it was a pleasure having her as my florist.

Sent on 08/25/2012

Brandi · Married on 04/13/2012

Everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! The centerpiece went above & beyond my expectations. Leslie is so easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 08/10/2012

Katy · Married on 11/11/2011

Leslie does an amazing job and is so professional. She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and I refer her to everyone I know. The flowers at my wedding were breath taking and more than I could have ever imagined. She is excellent!!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2011

Lesley was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding flowers just perfect. We could not have asked for a better person to work with on such a busy, but wonderful day!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Sue · Married on 04/03/2010

The flowers for my son's beach wedding were phenominal! The staff was very flexible and the quality was outstanding. The prices were very competitive.
    They worked with my son and daughter-in-law to get them everything they wanted within their budget. I would highly recommend this vendor to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2012
  • O

Oana · Married on 06/02/2007

Exquisite, phenomenal, friendly, perfect, lovely, etc... the dictionary doesn't have enough adjectives for me to describe the quality of the service, the confidence, the creativity and the beauty that this vendor provided me with! Our of everyone I worked with, they were truly my favorite and became more than just a florist; they truly helped me plan my wedding!

You can't go wrong if you chose them. There is no one better in Jacksonville, and I would know; I did go through a lot of bad experiences.

Sent on 11/14/2007
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/14/2011

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

First, let me say that the flowers Lesley provided for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. I have nothing but great things to say about how fantastic I thought the flowers looked at our wedding. From the bouquets to the centerpieces and everthing in between, I was extremely pleased. "Wow" was literally the first words to leave my mouth when I saw how beautiful the ceremony and reception had been decorated. Additionally, she was able to work with us on price and was flexible in helping us explore a few unique ideas. That being said, it was a difficult road to get to this point. Partly my fault, I planned the wedding from overseas and never having planned a wedding before, had no idea about flowers. I had a lot of questions and needed a lot of guidance in deciding what we wanted. Needless to say, I sent a lot of emails. Sometimes it took 2-3 weeks for her to respond. Then, when the proposal was formed based on those emails, information was incorrect or missing like she hadn't read them completely or had me confused with someone else. In her replies, she sounded angry or annoyed at me. The few times we met in person, I felt intimidated and rushed to make a decision. Overall, the floral planning was not a pleasant experience. Based on how beatiful the flowers were, I would recommend Lesley to future brides. However, I would say she would work best with a more laid back bride who knows what she wants and trusts Lesley to take care of it.

Sent on 05/31/2011

A Floral Affair and Gifts's reply:

Hi Bethany, thank you for the compliments in your review – the flowers for your wedding were truly beautiful. I do, however want to address your other comments because I apologize and wish that I had known during our lengthy planning process that you felt I was not responsive enough to your messages. I received your letter thanking me for my “patience and expertise over the past 15 months,” so I did not know of your concerns until now. I always try to address my client’s needs in a timely and professional manner, and am sorry you did not feel that way. I have taken your criticism to heart and hope that we have the pleasure of working together again in the future. Best wishes, Lesley.