3five Photography Reviews

3five Photography 2
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/10/2019

A Beach Wedding for The Age

What can’t we say about Steve? He captured the spirit of our wedding to perfection!
    If we had a nickel for every “that picture should be on the cover of a magazine!” comment, we could retire!
    Beyond the quality of his photos Steve is an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first conversation we were so comfortable with our choice. On the night of our wedding he kept us relaxed and entertained as he captured all of our special moments. We loved him! Our guests loved him!
    You simply couldn’t go wrong by having Steve be part of your special day.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    3five Photography 3
    3five Photography 4
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Photographer!

3five photography did an amazing job!! They made it fun and they were very quick with taking all the photos they needed to capture our day perfectly!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/07/2018

Steve did a great job from the planning stage through to the wedding. We came in from out of town and Steve did a great job communicating with us leading up to the wedding. He was very professional, provided quality photos, and was super fun to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/14/2016

Steve is awesome! We love our wedding photos!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 09/12/2016

I can't even begin to thank this amazing photographer!! Our pictures bring me to tears they are unbelievably beautiful. I've had a number of people say they look like an ad in a magazine!! Thank you a million times over for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Laura · Married on 06/14/2016

Steve is amazing!!! He is so talented and I am so in love with my wedding pictures. Not only is Steve an awesome photographer, but he is also hilarious and so easy to get along with. We are repeat customers and used Steve to take family pictures, engagement photos, and our wedding pictures. He is so talented and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lindsau · Married on 06/04/2016

My experience was absolutely amazing! All the pictures turned out wonderful. Stephen was such a joy to be around and you can tell he loves what he does! I would recommend 3five photography to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Chelsea · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Stephen was such a pleasure! He was so much fun to work with. The quality of pictures was more than I could have imagined it would be.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 12/05/2014

I contacted Steve last minute and was BEYOND grateful that he was available. I actually fell in love with his work just by searching the internet for gulf beach photographers. The "dip and kiss sunset" photo became my obsession and I HAD to have Steve! He was not only available but able to cater to my untraditional wedding approach. He was very responsive before the wedding; arrived much earlier then he said to prepare; dealt with my family that likes to run things their way; was happy, friendly and took control of setting up the perfect shots. Every person that sees my pictures asks "who was your photographer, i have to have him"! Thats not an exaggeration! Steve gives you an unbelievable memory of the biggest day of your life! He's great with adjusting to the outdoor, beach lighting and can make your day look even more magical than it was.. if thats possible! Thank you Steve for capturing my wedding day, I can honestly say no one would have done it as well as he did!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was there for me before the wedding when I had any questions and a rock star on our wedding day. His pictures are gorgeous and even one of my girlfriends who is a professional wedding photographer said he was awesome. Steve even managed to capture a few ring pictures and other shots that I was oblivious to the day of. I'd highly recommend working with Steve for your wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2017

This photographer is the best I've seen! He was very much into his work and made it a fun experience when taking the group pictures through out the different locations at my beach wedding. I really felt like he knew what he was doing, and the sample pictures he sent us looked amazing! We are waiting for the rest of the pictures and I am certain they will look just as good!

Sent on 11/05/2013

sara · Married on 06/01/2013

Stephen is Amazing!! My wedding was this past Saturday on June 1st 2013 and I must say if you want an extremely professional, on time, on schedule, experienced, great attitude and just overall awesome customer service then book 3five Photography You will not be disappointed! From the time he arrived at my venue till the time he left he did not stop, he has such an awesome attitude and kept everyone so upbeat as well. At the end of my wedding everyone kept asking or telling me how they loved the photographers attitude and to me that made me feel so good! I loved the teaser pictures too! I cant wait to see them all!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Amie · Married on 03/30/2013

Awesome job!! The pictures were gorgeous and the service was fantastic!! Fun, friendly guy!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Really enjoyed working with Stephen! He is very good at his profession. He sent us several "sneak peeks" and they are amazing! Can't wait to see the finals!!!

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 01/12/2013

Steve was awesome! He kept us laughing and was very responsive to our picture requests!

The "teaser" photo he sent me the day after was BEAUTIFUL! I can hardly wait to see the rest!

I would recommend him over and over again!

Thanks, Steve!!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Dr Michael and Mrs Kathleen · Married on 12/08/2012

I met Stephen Johnston at a bridal show. I had all of my vendors but no photographer. I interviewed about ten photographers at the show, but I knew immediately that Stephen was the best fit, for us. He was wonderful and I wasn't disappointed

Sent on 04/18/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2012

Steve is such a great and fun photographer. Well prepared and takes beautiful photos

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Tranell

Tranell · Married on 06/01/2012

Steve was great! He took beautiful pictures of not only our wedding but our engagement pictures as well. He was so easy going and fun to work with. He put us at ease and captured all of our memorable moments. Would definitely recommend. Thanks so much Steve!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

3five Photography's reply:

Thank you Tranell, you guys we're awesome!

krystle · Married on 11/11/2011

Stephen was amazing. He was with me all day on the wedding and captured the greatest moments. He took our engagement pics and my bridal shower pics. He has such a great attitude and sense of humor it was easy for him to photograph us. Not to mention his prices are so reasonable for the services you get!. Thank you again stephen, your were great!!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

3five Photography's reply:

Thanks Krystle it was a blast!!

Stephen was a pleasure to work with. The pictures turned out fantastic!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Kelsie · Married on 04/01/2016

He was a very nice and easy to work with. But now as I go through my pictures I realize he forgot to send a picture of my oldest daughter (but have my other kids individuals). He forgot to take any pictures of our rings. Also we have a ton of the groom alone but not one picture of me by myself that's a full length of my dress which stinks. The pictures he did take look great but just kinda bummed about the ones he missed. So if you use Steven Johnston, make sure you make a list of what all you want taken.

Sent on 09/22/2016