Boston is a gorgeous city on the Eastern coast of the United States. Boston is a perfect spot for any couple that enjoys rich history. From the Freedom Trail to countless political monuments and museums, Boston will give you a great honeymoon and an education. While there is plenty of opportunity to brush up on your American history, Boston is also home to a bustling hospitality industry, meaning that you and your partner can sample great food and drinks nearly anywhere in the city. Not only are there plenty of options for food, there are bars and clubs to suit every taste.
Overall, Boston is a great honeymoon choice for any couple looking for lots to do during their stay. You won’t have any trouble filling your time in Boston no matter what your cup of tea may be!
When to Go
Cape Cod is best enjoyed in the early summer and early fall. The weather remains pleasant, and travelers can avoid the bulk of the crowds visiting during the height of summer.
Top Sights and Activities
- Whale Watching: Being on the coast makes Boston the perfect spot for whale watching.
- Museum of Fine Arts: A great museum full of well known and historic art pieces.
- Freedom Trail: A self-guided tour through Boston’s most monumental history.
- New England Holocaust Memorial: An architecturally beautiful way to pay tribute to victims of the Holocaust.
- Historical Tours: While there are plenty of self guided walking tours available, hopping on a guided tour adds a certain dimension.
- Waterfront: Boston’s stunning waterfront is a great honeymoon stop for exploring.
- Boston Common: A well-maintained and lush park great for casual strolls.
- Harpoon Brewery and Beer Hall: Great for any beer loving couple!
- Trinity Church: A great stop marked by massive stained glass windows.
- Biking: Boston is great for biking, and rentals are available across the city.
- Paul Revere House: A great spot for history lovers to take a peek into ancient life.
- Nightlife: Boston has a thriving nightlife riddled with eclectic bars and clubs.