9908 SW Conestoga Dr Unit #205, Beaverton, OR 97008 Map · Phone number

About Zizzie Designs LLC

Zizzie Designs is committed to providing excellent customer service and unparalleled quality sewing and alterations for all your needs.

As a very small child Elizabeth Christ began sewing with her grandmother. She created clothing and dolls and enjoyed the creative outlet her grandmother had introduced her to. After graduating high school Elizabeth attended FIDM in San Francisco, CA. While attending FIDM she worked tutoring other students in sewing and pattern drafting as well as working in an alteration shop in San Francisco's Nob Hill. Upon graduation from FIDM with a degree in Fashion Design, Elizabeth began working for The Fitting Image in San Luis Obispo, CA. These businesses gave Elizabeth the opportunity to work with a variety of garments, outdoor gear and clientele. In 2008 She began working for bridal boutiques in the Portland, OR area.

In 2013 Elizabeth opened Zizzie Designs in order to provide customers with incomparable quality and service specializing in bridal wear, formal wear, outdoor gear and casual wear.

ssp boyce wedding
jcp 2014 05 24 65 lr

11 Reviews for Zizzie Designs LLC

• Paula639

Paula · Married on 11/12/2016

I met Lizzie when we scheduled our bridesmaids alterations through the Bridal Salon we purchased from - Hit the JACKPOT!! Lizzie has been so great to work with - incredibly flexible!! I am having my wedding dress altered with her and she has been so informative and reassuring - it has really put me at ease with some of the hesitations about the dress fit that I have had. It is extremely easy to schedule with Lizzie, the work she has done on all of the bridesmaids dresses were right on par and she has been just plain fun to work with! Highly Recommend Lizzie

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/02/2016

Lizzie of Zizzie Designs LLC is a very skilled seamstress who has an incredible eye for design and alterations. I highly recommend her. I've gone to her a couple of times for her cute custom made wristlets and I love her original clothing. So when it came time to get my wedding dress altered, I immediately contacted her. The entire process was so easy because she is meticulous, very fast and efficient, and so friendly and helpful. She makes the process fun and I actually learned a lot from her about the way wedding dresses are constructed. You won't find a more knowledgeable, sincere, talented seamstress out there.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

After a whirlwind weekend of trying to find a dress for an extravagant wedding with no luck at all, Lizzie at Zizze Designs saved me by making and designing me a stunning custom dress! Although not the bride, my dress made me feel like the bell of the ball. I received so many compliments I was beaming all night. Lizzie listened and understood everything I was looking for in a dress and created a work of art in the unbelievably short deadline I gave her! She is my forever go to girl. From small fix its to clothes I just had to have but weren't just right, to my special occasion dream clothes I picture in my head but can never actually find at stores, Lizzie is where I go! Thank you Lizzie.
    -Ashley Prather