Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Zappone's Catering

Vegetarian (2)
Cake (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Vegan (1)

What a great experience!hope to employ Zappones again.

Profile Picture Patti, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dina was so accommodating and easy to work with when we were planning our wedding that we did not stress over the food at all. Dina did not mind my husband’s parents joining us for the tasting at the restaurant prior to the wedding. This was a special request of ours because we were having a Mexican/American wedding and really wanted their opinions for the Mexican side of the family. and the food was all so good we had a hard time deciding what to leave out. The bacon wrapped dates are the best I have ever had! Our vegetarian guests were so pleased to have had their own meal and loved the eggplant parmesan. We provided soda at our bar for non-alcohol beer drinkers and none of it was touched because they loved the drink options provided by Zappone’s. The catering staff made my husband and I a plate and placed it at our sweetheart table, complete with a few of the appetizers from cocktail hour, without us even asking. That was so thoughtful and kind considering our attentions were on so many other things it was such a nice surprise when we had a second to sit down. I would recommend Dina, her food, and her staff to anyone wanting great food with no stress.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dina was incredible kind when my original wedding venue went up for sale, she did everything she could to ensure that my wedding day went perfect. Zappone's catered my wedding, provided the china and the coffee, as well as delivered the desserts my sister-in-law made. The food was incredible and the women who catered the wedding were incredibly fun and professional.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up