1545 Greenwich St, San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number

About Zach Anderson Photography

Thanks for stopping by! I am a wedding and engagement photographer in the great city of San Francisco. I am truly blessed to be able to work with amazing couples and spend the day doing something I love and capturing an important event. I have always tried to take the approach of being a paid "guest" at the wedding who captures moments as they happen. I think the formal shots should be fast and painless and that our time should be spent taking pictures as things unfold and making sure we get some fantastic shots of the bride and groom being themselves...not standing in a straight line with the wedding party.

Please check out my site at www.zachanderson.com or my blog at www.zachanderson.net.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Zach

dt9
rn1

2 Reviews for Zach Anderson Photography

Casey · Married on 11/02/2012

After the venue (and the groom!!) I'd say that the photographer is the most important part to the wedding seeing that the photos are the only take away from the very special event. With this in mind, I was getting worried that Bay Area photographers weren't going to fit in our budget. And then we found Zach. His package offered everything we wanted at a price that was reasonable.

After the first call he suggested that we meet in person so we could determine if we were a good fit. It was like a blind date! And I was nervous :) But Zach was great...super down to earth, very approachable and extremely personable.

We had planned to pass on an engagement session since we weren't using the photos for our save the date, but Zach suggested still doing it as it serves as a great way to get used to the camera and him. I mean, he was going to be with me for 8 hours on the most important day of my life, so best not to "meet" him and his style that day!!

Unless you're a model you most likely are like us and have never been in a photo shoot before so our engagement session started out awkward :) But Zach made it very comfortable and it ended up being really fun. And the photos turned out great! Zach reads people very well and does all he can to make you feel in your element.

On the day of the wedding it was like Zach was a guest. He let us do our thing, but also kept us on a schedule (I like that!). My Mom and all of my bridesmaids loved working with him too. And these are people that met him just that day so I think it says a lot.

Zach does photography as a side job. That may scare some people away, but I really like that. It shows that he does it for FUN rather than for a living. He only does 10-12 wedding a year which was also nice for me since he was easy to reach and wasn't burnt out on white dresses by the time November rolled around.

So if you're lucky enough to get on his calendar Zach is a great addition to your wedding. Book now!

Casey & Bobby

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/08/2012

Zach Anderson's photography speaks for itself. He is so talented. My husband and I love our engagement and wedding photos more than we ever imagined we could and are so glad we hired Zach to do the job.

Sent on 09/14/2012