China Grove, NC 28023 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Yundt Photography

Yundt Photography is a professional photography service specializing in Automotive photography, Engagement photography, Wedding photography and any other type of photography wanted. This is a husband and wife business and we both are very passionate for photography and will guarantee to be priced affordable for everyone. Please feel free to call us 980-621-0925 or email us at yundtphotography@yahoo.com Also, check out our website www.yundtphotography.com

13 Reviews for Yundt Photography

Erica · Married on 07/13/2013

Vashti and I really appreciated the hard work that you and Holly put into making our special day monumental. We adored the different poses that you were able to capture, from the preparations and down to the first dances. Again, we thank you and would definitely recommend your services.

Arkita · Married on 03/23/2013

They are wonderful people to work with and they are very professional.

Brittanie · Married on 09/01/2012

After looking at our pictures all I can say is WOW! Showing my family and friends our pictures they estimated our photography package was in the thousands, which was soooo far off! Jason and Holly are awesome, friendly, and really easy to work with! They know how to be professional and laid back at the same time. I can't wait to use their photography services again and have already gave their name to all my friends!

Award