Yummy Cupcakes

Bloomfield Hills, MI View map
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Married on 08/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These truly are Yummy cupcakes! They were the first and subsequently the only bakery we tasted before booking them. They have so many different flavor combos to choose from and you really can customize your order as needed. Lori, the manager is very professional and wonderful to work with! Our guests told us several times how much they enjoyed the cupcakes!
  • User2119140 2+ years ago
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lori was a pleasure to work with and the cupcakes are THE BEST in the area. My guests were very impressed with the taste and quality. My only complaint is that our cutting cake was not as expected and we weren't notified prior to delivery. Even with this I would still recommend Yummy Cupcakes for any event!
    Andrea Married on 05/29/2016
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lori did an absolutely fantastic job with my mini cupcake display. Everything turned out to be just as whimsical and beautiful as I asked for and everything was absolutely delicious! I have had so many (SO MANY) compliments from all of my guests about how beautiful the display was and how absolutely to-die-for the cupcakes were. In fact my best friend is getting married in February in Florida and wishes she could bring Lori down to make her cupcakes for her wedding too. She let us to multiple tastings and consultations and made absolutely every wish of ours come true.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Bloomfield Hills
Location of (Yummy Cupcakes)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding