Yours & Mine Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

I am your independent professional photographer. I am also a happy wife of 14 years and a mother of 2 crazy beautiful boys. I am originally from Nebraska currently residing in Cool, California. I photograph clients in Sacramento, Roseville, Lake Tahoe and surrounding counties.​

I have been a photographer for 16 years and my husband is still my biggest fan. Our love fuels and ignites my work. My start in photography began in a dark room developing and creating my own style.

I often get requests for candid photos or filter edited photos but I specialize in capturing your vision. After all it is all bout what you wan to see captured forever. I photography luxury & casual weddings, family portraits, headshots as well as real estate.

All you have to do is call me and tell me, what to you want to capture? 530-333-5722

This full-service photographer uses a natural and traditional approach to capture your wedding from start to finish. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from based on their individual needs and preferences. Melannie only shoots one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Prints
  • Second shooter

Other Services
In addition shooting your ceremony and reception, Melannie is also happy to shoot your engagement session. This shoot allows you to get to know each other beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Additional events include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Destination weddings
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Wedding portraits

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Victoria
    Victoria G. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing photos

I cannot say enough good things. Mel was one of the the best choices we made. We got a preview of some of our photos the day after the wedding and they all looked amazing. All of our guests complimented us on how great she was. She stepped in on helping us with our rehearsal, coordinating, and above & beyond a normal photographer. I highly recommend Yours and Mine Photography for anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Yours & Mine Photography's reply:

I had the most fun so far this year at your beautiful wedding. You had the most incredible dress, decore and guests. I am so glad you chose me. Thank you for everything! Congratulations!
  • Alice
    Alice F. Married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic Experience!

Melanie was not only a great photographer, but she was also a valuable asset to the wedding by helping out with coordinating people and being a huge support! She had a great package, was great with communication, and made us feel comfortable and at ease! We were so happy we chose Melanie to be part of our special day! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Yours & Mine Photography's reply:

We sure did have a lot of fun. I loved getting to know you both and I can't wait to see how you both grow together. I loved your wedding day. You two make a beautiful couple! Thank you for choosing Yours & Mine Photography. I look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Sincerely,

Melannie Smith
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany K. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing wedding Photos

Melannie is amazing!! She did our engagement/family photos at Lake Jenkinson in Placerville. She tok all of our wedding photos on her own wedding day! She kept everyone organized and moving through the process. She is such a delight to be around!

Yours & Mine Photography's reply:

I don't know if I have ever met a happier Bride & Groom. You two are so sweet together. The venue and the model T. I honestly could not have asked for a better setting for a wedding. Congratulations! Thank you for choosing me. So much love for you and your beautiful family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Yours & Mine Photography 1
Exclusive
Yours & Mine Photography 2
Gift

Every first responder recieves free Videography for their event!

Pricing

2091 Angel Camp Court Placerville, CA, 95614
530-333-5722

8-8 M-Sun
Location of (Yours & Mine Photography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding