You're The Star Video Productions

• MyWorld Productions
  • Emily Kuhar Photography
  • Miguel Venegas Media

5 Reviews for You're The Star Video Productions

I really enjoyed working with the YTS team! They are so professional and talented, and very creative. Their combined experience and technology really shines through. Their equipment is top notch, they were appropriately dressed and were never obtrusive or overwhelming us during our busy day - they made us feel totally at ease in front of a camera (which is not our normal!). They worked really well with our other vendors and were very respectful of our photography team (very important!!) and were never blocking our guests - I don't think they even knew they were there which is how it should be. I highly recommend working with YTS to capture these once in a lifetime moments.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Becky · Married on 10/10/2014

Gary and Harlene were very easy to work with and communicate with leading up to the big day. They were very sweet and did not make me feel like it I was "being filmed," I hardly noticed the cameras it all which was something that I was worried about. I can't wait to get my video!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Meredith · Married on 12/08/2012

Gary was great to work with again. I used him for my other daughters wedding 12 years ago. He was there to make this wedding and reception memorable.

Sent on 12/15/2012

• Santa Barbara, 93160 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (You're The Star Video Productions)