Lenexa, KS 66220 Map · Phone number

About You're Invited Wedding & Event Planning

With services ranging from comprehensive event planning and design to day of coordination, You're Invited will help make your wedding or special event perfect, fun and all yours! Creating amazing events since 2003, Kim Ho and her crew plan events with not only their minds, but also with their hearts.

At You're Invited Wedding and Event Planning, our goal is for our clients to be able to enjoy the event planning process. And, yes, we EXPECT our clients to have an amazing time at their event! With our detailed day of schedule and event notes, we check and double check that all aspects of your event have come together, just as you have planned.

Contact us at yiweddingskc@gmail.com or 913-208-5387 for a complimentary wedding planning consultation.

Follow You're Invited Wedding & Event Planning on

140927mon eric10395
3a4c3b1a5acd581c 1421684551950 kim ho favorites 0059

44 Reviews for You're Invited Wedding & Event Planning

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Carrie from YI is the BEST. I cannot say enough nice things about the work she does! I was working with a limited budget but I wanted a little extra help so I decided to go with the day-of coordination services. Although the contract said 2 months, Carrie reached out to me... Read More about 10 weeks before my wedding and was very thorough and brought up a lot of questions I hadn't even thought about. The day of the wedding went super smoothly, and although I'm sure some things went wrong, I never knew because Carrie took care of it all. My mom wanted to do all of the floral decorations at the venue by herself, and Carrie worked diligently to make sure everything was set up just perfectly. My mom is a very tough critic, and she said she would absolutely recommend Carrie's services. I would also 100% suggest paying the extra fee to have her help with clean-up, it was so nice to not have to think about that at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Jill · Married on 06/11/2016

Hiring Carrie was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning! Both my sister and I got married this past summer and we wanted to relieve some of our mom's stress. Carrie made that possible by being so organized and tending to every detail. She made our wedding day run so smoothly that my sister ended up hiring her during the reception at my wedding. Carrie luckily had that weekend open (only three weeks after mine) and quickly worked with my sister to make sure her day was great as well. Carrie was so easy to work with and responded to all questions promptly. She made sure we had everything we needed for our day and allowed for my whole family to enjoy our wedding rather than spend time worrying about details. I would highly recommend Carrie. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jaime · Married on 12/12/2014

Kim was an amazing event planner. I knew that before going in as she was the event coordinator for my sister's wedding as well. I needed someone that could pull all of my ideas together and make the event cozy, intimate and most of all memorable. Kim far exceeded my husband and my expectations. She was great about keeping us on a schedule and lining up all of our vendors. The day of my wedding I did not have one care int he world, as I knew Kim and her crew were on top of it. I would HIGHLY recommend Kim and her services to anyone that needs event planning services.

Sent on 05/07/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

You're Invited Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Californos
    Californos Restaurant Weddings

Kim, Leslie, and the team at You're Invited have been a wonderful resource for Kansas City brides for years. With professional services ranging from Day of Event to full-service planning and coordination. Help with a myriad of important choices and how to execute the final details of your special event will be critical to the success of your special day! Rentals and stationary are available, among other perks!

• RPM Photography & Cinematography
    RPM Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

I really can't say enough about You're Invited. Kim and her team plan and execute gorgeous events that are truly unique. I love working with this team because of their professionalism, knowledge or the industry and upbeat attitudes.

• Bendet Photography
    Bendet Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim and her band of amazing planners are the BEST! No matter what level of planning you are searching for, they will handle everything and handle it beyond your wildest expectations. We've been working with them for almost 10 years and they never miss a beat! We highly recommend using them for any event you may have, but their weddings ROCK!

• Lenexa, 66220 See on map