Your Unique Acoustic Guitarist & Pianist

Your Unique Acoustic Guitarist & Pianist

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Your Unique Acoustic Guitarist & Pianist

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Guitar (1)
Ceremony (1)

Henry was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was friendly and helpful in our initial conversation, and from then on he was responsive to our inquiries and willing to work with us in every way. He sent us several samples of his work, adjusting elements more than once to fit our imagined style until we were completely comfortable with the final product. On the day of the wedding, everything went flawlessly, and several people commented on how beautiful the music was. I remember my heart feeling full of joy as I heard the closing guitar chords when walking down the aisle with my new husband! Henry, you have become much more than just our music vendor--you are also our friend. Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Mariko, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Henry is fantastic! He gave us a sample version of our requested song really quickly so we could get a good feel of the music and his style. Great, would recommend!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Henry is a fantastic musician and everyone was paying attention when he brought out the crazy percussive and harmonic techniques. He is a really sweet person and very willing to adjust to your needs.

Profile Picture User7502702, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews