7106 Palmetto Pines Ln, Land O Lakes, FL 34637 Map · Phone number

About Your Ceremony Done Your Way

Ordained Minister since 2007. I can help create a traditional, write your own vows or go with a poem. I have copies of past ceremonies you can take a look at to see if they fit what you would like for your wedding. I meet with you for a first meeting to get to know you and what you want for your wedding. I prepare and E-mail the vows to you. So you can look them over and make sure its to your satisfaction. When you feel everything is the way you want it I get them printed up and put in your folder. I help with your rehersal and then the ceremony itself. All is inclued in the fee, including the travel time. I would be honored for you to consider me to share the joy, love and romance of your wonderful day to be married. I look forward to hearing from you. I also do vow renewls. And elopements.

4963759f2b2ca159 scan0002
A very nice couple who was great to work with.
This couple was married in their hiking clothes for they love to hike and were married by a river.
Renewed their vows for the.  Great couple.
Renewed their vows for the. Great couple.
4963759f2b2ca159 scan0002

Your Ceremony Done Your Way FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL, WA